Operation Help Daehyun Hyung Win Suhyun Noona's Heart Start!

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Zelo knocked on Daehyun’s room. “Come in.” He walked in followed by Jongup. “Hey hyung, why didn’t you confess?” Jongup asked. “Because it wasn’t the right time. I was walking to YG Ent. And saw her crying.” He sighed heavily and hung his head.

“Do you know why she was crying?” Zelo asked. “No, she didn’t tell me. But I saw that guy Junho not too far behind her.” “I bet she was crying because of him!” shouted Zelo. “Don’t worry noona we’ll teach him a lesson!” both of the maknaes had a serious face on.

“Whoa what’s up with all the commotion?” Youngjae asked setting his laptop on his desk. “Junho made Suhyun noona cry!” “Hey we don’t know for sure.” Daehyun said. “Hyung why are on his side?” the maknaes looked at him. “I’m not on his side! Besides I’m stuck in the ‘friend zone’.”

“What just because of that you’re going to give up!?” Youngjae shouted. Oops didn’t really mean to shout, but oh well. Daehyun I’m gonna knock some sense into you!

“I’m not giving up! I really like her, so there’s no way I’m going to give up. Unless she rejects me.” He said the last part quietly, but they still heard it.

“Aw don’t worry hyun, you’re a great guy.” Jong up patted his shoulder and gave him one of his bright smiles. “Yeah, there’s no way she could not like you.” Zelo said.

“Okay okay guys. I’m going to bed.” Daehyun said crawling into his bed. “Night hyung.”

 

They left out the room and sat in the living room wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter