From America to South Korea

The Thing Called Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I don't know how to start things on here because I'm new, so I'll just tell you who the characters are first! (Well the ones that will be in the story most of the time) P.S. These are NOT gonna be their real ages.

 

Choi Suhyun-15 years old, TOP's younger sister

Other than her cute and innocent looks she can have a temper.

She can be a really over-protective person to the people she loves and cares about.

She's funny, silly, cute, smart, shy, and weird like TOP. (well ofc cuz he's her older brother)

Is she bi-polar idk! lol

 

BigBang

Choi Seunghyun (TOP)- 18 years old, Suhyun's older brother

Very and I mean VERY protective of Suhyun.

He's weird, funny, and crazy.

Park Bom thinks he's an alien that's from a different planet. Hehehe lol Bom.

 

Dong Youngbae (Taeyang)-17 years old

He's a shy and quiet person, but really cares about his friends and family.

 

Kwon Jiyong-17 years old, TOP's and Suhyun's childhood friend

He acts like a leader and leads like a leader.

He may look innocent, but he has that i-don't-give-a-sh*t attitude.

 

Kang Daesung-16 years old

He's funny, gets scared easily, and can be really clumsy.

If you just stalk up behind and say 'Boo!' he might have a heart attck.

 

Lee Seunghyun (Seungri)-15 years old

He's one of Suhyun's best friends and even though he acts all like what-the-heck-is-he-doing, he really cares about her like their brother and sister.

Won't call Suhyun, noona just because he doesn't want to.

 

2NE1

Park Bom-18 years old

She loves and cares for Suhyun so much and is very protective of her. It's like she's her older sister.

She's kind, silly, and a funny person, but if you make her made beware she might slap you. (especially if you're Himchan. She doesn't really like him in this fanfic ok?)

Park Sandara-18 years old

She's a goofy and awkward girl sometimes, but don't make her mad.

She can be very sensitive and when she doesn't do something the way she wants herself to do it, she gets really upset, which explains her Blood Type A.

Some people say that the way she speaks Korean sounds like she learned it from a book. She didn't feel bad or anything about it, but just laughed with everyone else.

Lee Chaerin (CL)-16 years old

She has that i-dont-give-a-sh*t attitude like Jiyong does. It's like they're gender swaps am i right?

Even though she has that attitude and shows that strong feminine side, she has a soft spot for cute things.

Gong Minji-15 years old

The youngest girl in the group here! The maknae Gong Minji!

She can seem tough, but also cute and silly.

She looks up to her unnies and cares for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter