Chapter Eight

Dream On, Dancer Darling

No, Donghae.. It's like this.

 

I had one day to choreograph an entire dance number to a song I didn't know very well. Scared was an understatement. I woke up shaking and now I'm driving to the dance studio shaking. I'm also exhausted, which doesn't really help. Ryeowook and I spent almost all night texting back and forth. He said that no-one else would talk to him so late, because they were asleep. For some reason, I responded to him and we kept talking until 2 in the morning when I finally passed out. It was fun though, we made plans to hang out soon. 
 
I reached the dance studio in my sweatpants and sports bra with a extra-caffinated coffee. It was 6 in the morning, so the streets and parking lot of the studio were completely empty. I unlocked the doors to the studio and walked in, admiring it. All of the lights were on. Hmm, that's abnormal. I'm the first one here. Someone must have left them on last night. I put my phone and jacket on a table nearest the wall and walked into a back room, looking for a speaker. When I got back into the room, there was a tall man facing the wall so I couldn't see his face. He was shirtless and semi-glisening with sweat. 
 
"Excuse me? I've booked the dance studio all day," I said, admiring the back of the stranger's head. He looked young-ish. He turned around and I finally got a look at his face. It was just Eunhyuk, but it was a shirtless, really attractive Eunhyuk.
 
"Nani, you're here!" He said, like he'd been expeciting me. He smiled and looked down at his sweaty abs. "I would hug you, but I don't really think you'd want that." I laughed.
 
"Hyuk, what on Earth are you doing here? And why so early?" I started to dig in a brown box that rested ever-so-silently on the floor next to the door. 
 
"Wook told me last night that you were choreographing 'Go' today and I wanted to help. Plus, I love to dance early in the morning." It's sweet of him to offer to help. Although, I am really concerned about how my name seems to be a heated topic in their house. I just want to know what they say, if it's good or bad. 
 
"That's sweet of you, thank you," I said, pulling a speaker out of the box. "We have a lot to do and we have to teach the rest of your clan by the end of the day." I stood up straight and turned to him. "Ready to get started?"
 
"Born ready." 
 
Eunhyuk and I finished around noon, but I'm not too sure how. We were being total idiots most of the time, making fun of each other's dance moves. He even taught me how to 'properly' do the Mr. Simple dance. We finally finished and he called the rest of the guys to come down. 
 
"That was awesome!" He cried, high-fiving both of my hands. 
 
"Yeah, it was. Thanks for being an awesome helper!" 
 
"It was my pleasure. We need to dance again sometime, this has been a blast. You're a much prettier dance partner than Hae."
 
"We'll plan it soon, promise." We both smiled and I turned off my phone sound, stopping our music. 
 
"Hey Hyukkie, we're here," I heard Henry yell from the front door. The next time I turned around, Super Junior-M was standing in front of me dressed in their dance attire, which was basically sweatpants and t-shirts. I put my hands on my hips and looked at everyone. They all looked like they were in shock. The hell? Why do they look so surprized? I looked down at my outfit. Oh yeah, I'm in a sports bra. Really, guys? Oh my god. I snapped my fingers, knocking everyone out of their trance.
 
"My eyes are up here, guys," I joked, tapping my head. They all laughed and some of them took their shirts off immediately. 
 
"We didn't know you were going to be here, Nani," Zhou Mi said, smiling. 
 
"I'm the choreographer. Of course I'm here. Hyuk and I came up with an awesome routine that you guys are going to love."
 
"Yeah, Nani is a fantastic dancer," Eunhyuk said from the back room. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. This is the first time the guys will have seen me dance. 
 
"Hyuk, come on! You need to help me teach!" I lined up all the guys in order and stood in front of them, with my hands on my hips. Eunhyuk finally came out of the back room and stood next to me in front of everyone. 
 
"Start the music, Nani?" He asked. I clicked play and the song 'Go' began to play. Well, here goes nothing.
 
 
~^Author's Note^~
 
A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LITTLE BIAS, CHOI SIWON. My little baby is growing up. :) Did you guys see he is in Israel for his birthday? How precious is he. As a 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY', I'm updating all of my fan fics. :) 
 
Love to Siwon! <3 
(here's Siwon in Israel. LOOK AT HIS Y BEARD! Oh my god, I'm in love with it. He looks so fit with a beard.)