Chapter Twenty-Four

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

The birthday party for my appa went great. My sister didn't come, like they'd guessed, but it was all fine. Ryeowook and I shared a gift and bought him a fancy new watch. The watch he has now needs some serious work. Hopefully, now, he can tell what time it is. 
 
I woke up this morning with a text from Prince Manager, telling me that I needed to be home today. My parents didn't mind and neither did Ryeowook, so we drove all the way home. I dropped Ryeowook off at his house and went back to my place. 
 
I unlocked my front door and I stood, staring into the darkness of my apartment. It's cold as hell in here.. Why. I flipped on the light and gasped. 
 
There, in the middle of my hallway, stood a cocky Siwon. I kicked my shoes off, shut the door, and ran to kiss my idiot boyfriend. 
 
"Siwon!" I yelled, wrapping my arms around the big piece of muscle in front of me. He lifted me up and spun me around a few times. 
 
"Nani," he whispered into the crook of my neck. I felt goosebumps pop up along my arms. He always knew how to do that, even when he was doing nothing but saying my name. "I missed you," he mumbled before attacking my lips with him. He let me go and smiled. I felt him noticing every feature of my face. 
 
"What are you looking at?" I asked, feeling nervous. I hate when people do this. It's like they're just picking out my flaws. 
 
"I can't admire my girlfriend?" He frowned. I kissed him slightly. 
 
"No, you cannot." He frowned, but shrugged it off, making a kissy-face. 
 
"Oh well! Now, come on!" He took my hand and led me to my kitchen. He didn't let go of my hand like was worried that if he did, he'd lose me. I smiled; he's so protective of me. It's precious. 
 
There, on the kitchen table, were lit candles, roses (again with the roses. God, i love this boy.) and 2 plates of food. Oh and who could forget the wine? The lights were dimmed and there was romantic music playing from my speakers. 
 
"What on Earth is all this?" I asked, grinning like a child. It was like a fairytale. He led me to my seat and scooted me forward to where I was right against the table. He sat across from me and smiled lustfully. 
 
"I made you dinner, beautiful," he replied. "I have to admit that Ryeowook is a better chef than I, but hopefully I did alright." He picked up his fork and dug into his mashed potatoes. "Enjoy!" I began to eat, but stopped short. 
 
"Siwon, how did you get in my house?"
 
"Just enjoy the food, darling."
 


*short chapter, so DOUBLE UPDATE! woo. <3