Chapter Nineteen

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

When I got home, it was around midnight. Kyuhyun tried to convince me to stay, but I couldn't. He was a dirty, rotten cheater and I didn't want to play anymore. Omo, I sound like a child. ._. I tried to say goodnight to Siwon, but Shindong-ssi said he already went to sleep. Understandable, but... Is he mad at me? God, I hope not. We've been literally dating for week and I'm already losing him? I can't let that happen. 
 
I woke up to the sound of my cell phone blasting 'Mr. Simple' through-out my apartment. I fluttered my eyes open; I was on the couch. I must've been too tired to make it to my bed. I rubbed the sleep off my eyes and looked at my phone. 'Vincent' was calling me. I cleared my throat and answered it. 
 
"Good morning, sir," I sighed over the phone. I bet I sounded hideous. I heard a chuckle from his side of the phone.
 
"Good morning, Soo Ming! Did I wake you?"
 
"It's alright, sir, I needed to wake up anyway." I rolled my eyes. That wasn't exactly true. I looked at the clock. 9:45. Lord, it's early. Especially for a Saturday, which is one more day off for me.
 
"My apologizes! Anyway, I have a very special task for you!" On my day off? Boss-hyung..
 
"I'd like for you to meet Leeteuk-ssi!" My eyes shot wide open and my back went erect. Meet Leeteuk? I would want nothing more, oh my god! Leeteuk won't be coming back until 2014 (whimper) and I'll hopefully still have this position by the time he comes. Meeting him would be a dream, but..
 
"Isn't he enlisted, sir?" I asked, hestiantly. 
 
"He is, but luckily, through skype, you can meet him, if you'd like! He's incrediably excited. Siwon's written him many letters about you." I grinned from ear to ear. Siwon really was a sweetheart.
 
"I'd love to meet him, sir."
 
"Great! Come down to the SM building and we'll get you all logged on. Do you have a skype account already?"
 
"I do, sir."
 
"Oh! Then, you aren't needed down here. After you hang up the phone, please log onto skype and you'll recieve a call from Leeteuk shortly." I stood from the couch and ran to my bedroom, pulling out everything, searching for my laptop. I pulled it off my desk and threw myself onto my bed.
 
"T-Thank you, sir!" Words could not describe my excitement. He laughed.
 
"You're welcome! See you on Monday!" Phone buzz. I quickly texted Siwon.
 
'Nani: I get to meet Leeteuk!! :D' 
 
I waited a few seconds before recieving a responce. 
 
'Siwon: Really?! Do you.. Do you mind if I come over? I miss him :('
 
'Nani: Sure thing! Hurry, he's calling me any minute.'
 
'Siwon: I'm just around the corner, I was going to come over to bring coffee and apologize for yesterday.. See you in a moment!'
When he said 'see you in a moment', he literally wasn't kidding. I was sitting on my bed, slightly fangirling, when he knocked. He sent the text message literally two minutes ago. I ran downstairs and opened the door. Siwon stood in sweatpants and a t-shirt, carrying two coffees. 
 
"Nani, I-"
 
"No time! Come with me!" I shut the door behind him and led him to my bedroom. (But, I think he knows where it is. *eyebrow wiggle*) I shut my bedroom door and he sat, a little shaken, on my bed. He handed me a coffee.
 
"Sorry about that," I giggled, looking at my computer screen. "Leeteuk's supposed to call any minute."
 
"Oh, it's okay," he mumbled. "Look, Nani, I wanted to say I was sorry for acting so harshly towards you yesterday. I felt awful when you went upstairs and to be honest, I was jealous. I was jealous that you were choosing Kyu over m-" Before he could finish, I slammed my lips into his. His lips were soft when locked with mine. God,  I missed kissing him. 
 
"It's okay. I should've been the better girlfriend," I said, scooting backwards. He shook his head and locked our lips again.
 
"I...Love...You.." he mumbled in between our kiss. My eyes went wide. He.. loves me? I.. There was a random beeping noice from my computer and we both stopped. 
 
'Leeteuk Calling'.
 
I clicked answer and a used-to be blonde who is now rocking the short brown hair smiled.
 
"Siwon!" Leeteuk cheered, waving frantically. Siwon's face erupted with joy. 
 
"Leeteuk!" He cried. "I've missed you, hyung!"
 
"I've missed you too, Siwon-ssi. I pray you are keeping good eyes on the rest of the gang." Leeteuk did a tiny aeygo, which is quite possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen. I giggled. "Is this your girlfriend, Siwon? She's gorgeous!" I blushed red.
 
"This is her! This is Nani, our new choregrapher."
 
"Ah! You're the girl I was dying to meet! Hi, I'm Leeteuk." He pretended to hold his hand up and shake mine. I giggled.
 
"Hi Leeteuk, I'm Nani. Your boys are very talented."
 
"Aren't they? You're keeping Siwon in line, I sure hope."
 
"Of course!"
 
"Hey, I don't need someone to keep me in line," Siwon whined. I kissed him lightly to shut him up.
 
"Awe, that's cute," Leeteuk gushed. "I never see that anymore over in the military!" He giggled. 
 
"I guess that's a good thing, hyung," Siwon laughed. I nodded in agreement. 
 
We continued on our conversation, mainly Leeteuk asking us questions over the other way around. He seemed to be more interested in our lives than us in his. It didn't bother me though, I thought it was cool that he still cared about the rest of his boys and the E.L.F. Soon, though, the conversation had to end. As much as I'd love to talk to him for the rest of my life, I guess I can't. Right as he was about to hang out, I stopped him.
 
"Leeteuk-ssi, it's been a true honor meeting you. I hope that we can work together when you get back, you are a great man. Thank you for your service." 
 
I noticed a huge smile come across Leeteuk's face. His eyes stung a little, I could tell by the way they were tearing up. Siwon squeezed my hand and smiled.
 
"Thank you, Nani-ssi. You are truely amazing. I hope to see you soon." He soluted me, we said goodbye, and we hung up. I shut my computer lid and Siwon pulled me into a hug. 
 
"Thank you, Nani. That meant a lot to me," he whispered in my ear. "I love you so much." 
 
"I love you too, Siwon."
 

look at that gif of siwon. omg he's such an idiot xD he's lucky i love him ;)

You guys like the story so far? About to hit twenty chapters, wow! 

Yesung is about to enlist TT_TT meaning, I'm going to have to be writing an enlistment chapter soon. it probably won't be updated on the day of his enlistment, but I'll mention something about him leaving soon in the next chapter or so. Keep in mind that this story is currently set in December of 2012. Super Junior-M hasn't released 'Break Down' or the album yet. Keep that in mind when reading. Fighting! xx