Chapter Twenty

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

~^Siwon's POV^~
 
"I'll be back before you leave for Taiwan, I promise."
 
Nani's leaving for her parents' house. I finally get my girlfriend, I keep her for about 2 weeks, and now she's leaving. Luckly, for some strange reason, Super Junior hasn't had much of a schedule lately. It's strange, because we do have a album coming out in January. Normally, we're all running around like crazy people, but I haven't really been called to do anything. Donghae and Kyuhyun have been called a few times, something about re-recording. Other than that, nothing. Now, my one source of entertainment is leaving for 3 days. In 4 days, Super Junior-M is flying off to Taiwan. If she isn't there to say goodbye, then I'm not too entirely sure that I can survive. 
 
"You promise?" I asked, staring at my shoes. I hate to see her leave. 
 
"I promise," she whispered, leaning up and kissing me. I'm sure going to miss these kisses.
 
~^Nani's POV^~ 
 
I hate leaving him, honestly. I want to stay here with him until he leaves for Taiwan, but there's no way in hell I can do that. One, my father's birthday is tomorrow and I need to be there for that. Two, I miss my parents. I need to visit them every once in a while, you know? I'm still young, I can't exactly survive without my parents just yet. 
 
I kissed Siwon quickly one last time and walked out of the Super Junior dorm. I heard him call out 'I Love You' and I quickly responded with 'I Love You More.' Before I could turn back around, I ran into a moving body. 
 
"Ugh, god," the person mumbled. I rubbed my head, fearing a bump would appear in the morning. I sat up and got a better look at the person: It was Ryeowook, whose hair was now pushed every which way. I giggled.
 
"I'm so sorry Wookie!" I laughed, standing and pulling him up with me. His hands were really.. soft.. "Sorry about your hair." I fixed his hair. 
 
"Oh, it's alright." He looked down at my pink suitcase. "Going somewhere?"
 
"My parents'. I have a few family things to attend to down in Mokpo." My parents lived in Mokpo. There wasn't much to do there, but I loved it there. It was nice. 
 
"Mokpo? Omo! Donghae is from there!" He glanced at the ground, rubbing his neck. "Do you mind if I come along?"
 
"What?" His eyes went wide. 
 
"I just love Mokpo and I have some friends there." He got down on his knees and held his hands together. "Oh, please, please, please Nani. I would give anything!" I smiled. Siwon would not like the fact that Wookie would be sticking along. He's aware of my used-to-be obsession with Ryeowook and he isn't exactly happy about it. Still, Siwon can get over it. 
 
"Oh, alright. Go back a bag! Are you sure you want to? I'm coming back the day before you have to leave for Taiwan."
 
"Yay! Thank you Nani-ssi!" He gave me a hug. "Don't worry about that. I'll text Prince Manager, he won't mind." He started to run off towards the dorm. "Road trip!"
 
~^Siwon's POV^~
 
I was sitting on the couch, watching some TV with Eunhyuk and Shindong when Ryeowook ran in, smiling like a complete child. 
 
"What's going on Wookie?" Eunhyuk asked, giggling at his stupid grin. It's true, he looked like a fool. 
 
"I'm going on a road trip with Nani to Mokpo!" With that, he ran off towards his room. 
 
He's going where with who? 
 
Oh no he isn't.