Chapter Seven

Dream On, Dancer Darling

I think I've found my new best friend.

 

I finally found my way to a tiny tea shop in the outskirts of town where I was supposed to meet Zhou Mi ten minutes ago. I sighed, putting my car in park in the lot. Late on my first day, how professional. If it helps, I couldn't find my way. My GPS told me to drive right, when I needed to drive left. So, technacally, I can't be blamed for this. I grabbed my purse and walked into the tea shop. I looked around; there wasn't a single soul in here. God, have I gone to a complete different tea shop? Of course. I let out a tiny groan and started to walk out. 
 
"Madam? Are you Soo Ming?" I heard a little old lady's voice come out from behind the counter. I turned around to her. She was the cutest old lady you've ever seen and she smiled at me.
 
"Yes, I am. How did you.."
 
"A man named Songowon told me that you'd be here soon. He is late, so, please, have a seat at the table over in the corner." She pointed to a 4-person table over in the farest corner. I nodded and walked over, taking the seat nearest the window. Apparently Songowon will be joining Zhou Mi and I as well. 
 
About 5 minutes later, Zhou Mi walked in and stood at the counter. 
 
"Good morning, Cho Hee. Has Soo Ming arrived yet?" Zhou Mi was wearing khakis and this adorable button-up top. He looked so casual compared to the last few outfits I've seen him in. I looked down at my outfit, maybe I was wearing too much. I had a brown skirt, flowered blouse, and brown polkadot sweater.
 
Perhaps I dressed up a little too much, but no matter. The old lady, who I now know as Cho Hee, pointed to my table and Zhou Mi followed her finger, his eyes meeting with mine. 
 
"You made it!" He cheered, strolling over to the table. I stood quickly, gave him a hug, and sat back in my original seat. 
 
"Somehow, I did," I joked, fixing my skirt. "Where are we? There's not a soul here."
 
"It's great, isn't it? This little shop is so far in the outskirts of town, that no one really bothers to travel out here. No paperazzi or fans following us. It's our own private haven. Cho Hee is the greatest tea maker ever." It seems like Super Junior frequents this shop. I can understand why, it is quite peaceful.  
 
"I do like it out here. Hey, did you know Songowon is joining us?"
 
"Hmm, I didn't. It makes sense, since he is the music video manager. So, how have you been? Did you get everything settled?"
 
Zhou Mi and I sat together, drinking tea and bonding over our love of shopping and Hello Kitty for about 30 minutes before Songowon showed up. When he did finally show up, the blonde secretary who I see constantly was with him. Lee is her name, I believe. He had huge bags under his eyes and his hair was far from perfect. 
 
"Good morning, everyone. I apologize for my lateness. My alarm was set for 11 instead of 10," Songowon apologized as he took the empty seat next to Zhou Mi. Lee took the one next to me and she waved to me slightly. 
 
"It's alright. Nani and I were having a lovely time talking." Zhou Mi gave me a huge smile and I nodded in agreement. Songowon nodded, pleased that we were getting along so well. 
 
"Shall we get started with our meeting? Zhou Mi? What are your ideas?" Songowon started, folding his hands into a professional, business-type fashion.
 
The meeting went swimingly and Zhou Mi had a lot of really fantastic ideas for the video. I would be lying if I said I wasn't incrediably excited to get started on the video. Songowon said that Super Junior-M has an upcoming performance for their song 'Go' and that I was to choreograph it tomorrow. My very first day in the dance studio. I said goodbye to everyone and locked myself in my car, barely breathing. My excitement was now at an all-time high. I finally felt like Super Junior were my friends and not my employers. It was huge relief. I put my keys in the ignition and took my phone out of my purse to check my messages. 1 new message from Ryeowook. I smiled, this is the icing on top of the cake. I clicked open and read:
 
'Hope your day is going well. Reply soon. :)'
 
Did I mention that my excitement was now at an all-time high? 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
~~Author's Note~~
 
Ugh, a filler-chapter. My apologizes! I was trying to increase the friendship between Zhou Mi and Nani. It needed to be done, sorry guys. 
But, please keep reading! New chapter up tomorrow, I PROMISE. 
 
I'm up to 3 subscribers! Aww, I'm cute. Please, if you read, subscribe! And let me know how you like it  in the comments. No silent readers, my beautifuls. :) 
 
Thank you for dealingwith me!
 
Oh, and look at this picture of Siwon:
 
 
I found it really funny. XD
 
Until tomorrow! :) xx