Chapter Thirty-One

Dream On, Dancer Darling
~Siwon's POV~
 
I want to marry her. I've already decided. I've talked to Prince Manager, I've talked to my hyungs and dongsaengs. They all say it's a little too early, which I, unfornuately, agree with. Today is Wednesday, December 26 and next Saturday will be Nani and mine's first month anniversary. It seems so wild; it feels like we've been dating for years now.
 
A lot can happen when you're in love, I guess.
 
I figured I had to wait. Besides, Nani's just now starting out as the choreographer and I don't want her to lose her job. SM accepts our relationship, but marriage is a big thing. With all the fans and their make-believe love stories, marriage would probably not go down well. So, I'm going to wait. That's why I just had to get her promise rings. To show that I really do want to marry her and I pray that she's willing to wait for me.
 
Enough with the cheesyness. Super Junior-M is off to China today to promote our new album and music video. Actually, SM's official twitter is going to annouce and release the music video teaser tomorrow at noon KST. Lucky for me I get to have my beautiful girlfriend right next to me the entire time. We're actually going to be in China for the next 2 weeks...but I don't think Nani knows that. Oops.
Oh well. I'll tell her later.
 
I can tell she's nervous by the way her hand's shaking as we're walking down the airport. She keeps holding my hand and squeezing it before letting go. She's acting like she's never been out of the country before. When we were down in the first class waiting area, I finally got her to sit down and talk.
 
"Nani, are you alright?" Ryeowook asked, sitting down next to us. She gave him a scared smile.
 
"I'm fine, Wookie. Thanks." Eunhyuk came back with an iced coffee for her and she took a sip, her hands still shaking. Ryeowook just shrugged it off and went to take a selca with Kyuhyun for his twitter followers.
 
"Are you sure?" I asked, taking her hands in mine. "You can tell me if something's bothering you, sweetheart." She sighed and took her hands away.
 
"I've never been out of the country before." She hid her redding face from me. "I've never been on a plane either. I-I'm a little nervous." I giggled a little.
 
"Nothing to be scared about sweetheart. As long as I'm there, everything's going to be fine." Just then, I felt a finger tap me on the shoulder. Oh God, is it a fan? I thought the security was going to keep the fans from us. I turned around and saw Prince Manager with his phone to his ear as always.  I snickered.
 
"Goodness hyung, you have some girlish fingers," I joked. Manager-hyung just rolled his eyes. 
 
"Soo Ming-"
 
"Nani," I corrected. I got a very rude eye-roll from my manager.
 
"Nani, you're going to be sitting with me and my intern, so follow us to first class please." With that, he walked away, probably to to someone else. I felt Nani's grip get tighter on my hand and the second I looked at her face, she almost burst into tears.
 
"Oh my god," she whispered. "I can't do this without you." 
 
"Of course you can, little bird. You just have to close your eyes and if that doesn't work, then talk to Manager or his intern." I kissed her forehead. "I'll pray for you and you can text me if you need me, okay?" She nodded, but I could tell she was not happy.
 
"Okay.." She gave me a quick kiss before running off to follow Prince Manager.
 
I saw her turn around in the gate to give me a cute wave and a weak smile. I gave her a smile and gave her two thumbs up. Poor girl, she's so nervous and there's nothing I can do..
_______________________________________________________________________
 
Siwon: You alright up there?
 
Nani: I'm surviving. Shouldn't you boys be up in first class? I mean, you guys are the idols here. ._.
 
Siwon: We should be, but we choose to sit back here. Sometimes we get seated next to fans and it's fun. Except Hee. I don't know if you know this, but Heechul is quite the diva. xD
 
Nani: No Sherlock xD I met PM's intern. Name's Hongbin. Nice guy. Reminds me of Hongbin from VIXX! Haha! I need to tell that to Zhou Mi.
 
Siwon: He'd flip. You know how much he loves VIXX! 
 
Nani: Si, what is that noise the plane is making.. Are we gonna CRASH!?
 
Siwon: You're so cute. :) No, we aren't going to crash. We haven't even taken off yet, sweetheart. That's the engines starting.
 
Nani: Of course! Duh.. That makes sense..
 
~Ryeowook Is Now Online~
 
Nani: I'm adding Ryeowook into the chat!
 
Siwon: Uh, okay.
 
~Nani added Ryeowook Into Chat Room~
 
Nani: Annyeong Wookie! :)
 
Ryeowook: Annyeong Na! Hi Siwon-sshi!
 
Siwon: Wook, I'm sitting in the row behind you.
 
Ryeowook: Oh yeah! Hey hyung! xD
 
Nani: Haha xD Wookie, tell Mimi that Manager-hyung's new intern's name is Hongbin!
 
Siwon: I can just tell him?
 
Nani: But Ryeowook is sitting right next to him..
 
Ryeowook: Yeah, he is.. How did you know that anyway?
 
Nani: I'm sitting next to your manager.. I also know what you guys are having for lunch tomorrow.
 
~Ryeowook added Zhou Mi Into Chat Room~
 
Zhou Mi: Is his name really Hongbin?!
 
Nani: Yep! :) He's very nice and very lovely.
 
Siwon: *ahem*
 
Ryeowook: Jealous Boyfriend Alert!
 
Siwon: I'm not jealous!
 
Zhou Mi: Siwon, you're steaming. I can hear the jealously from my seat.
 
Nani: No need to be jealous sweetheart xD
 
~Siwon Left The Chat Room~
 
Nani: You guys chased my boyfriend away! X_X
 
Zhou Mi: Sorry Na! If it helps, Siwon is coming up to first class for some reason? Hide!
 
~Nani Left The Chat Room~
 
Ryeowook: He got her! X_X
 
Zhou Mi: Couples in love! <3
 
Ryeowook: Silly kids! Hey, um.. We're sitting next to each other, so I'm going to log off now..
 
Zhou Mi: Smart... Bye Wook!
 
Ryeowook: Bye Mimi xD
 
~Ryeowook Left The Chat Room~
 
~Zhou Mi Left The Chat Room~