Chapter Twenty-Five

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

Siwon spent the night (wink wink) then had to leave for Taiwan this morning. To be honest, I really didn't want him to, but I can't stop him. He was too sweet for making me dinner and the dinner wasn't that bad anyway. He seemed so proud; Wookie is generally the chef in the SuJu house. I told him my entire adventure with Ryeowook, right down to the best friend bracelets and he smiled the entire time. I guess he's not mad after all. :)
 
~^Siwon's POV^~
 
I'm not jealous and I said that I wasn't going to get jealous. 
 
Still, it sounds like she had a great time. 
 
Without me. 
 
Do you know how badly that stung?
 
I bet I'm just overreacting. I told Kangin-hyung and he said that it was 'nothing to worry about'. It was just a 'friendly trip'. Nani told me herself that she and Ryeowook are best friends. So, I have nothing to worry about. She's completely friend zoned him. 
 
We're flying to Taiwan today. I didn't exactly want to leave Nani this morning after last night, but when Idol duties call, I have to leave. I'm just glad that I'm not filming any dramas at the moment or I would have to leave her even more. I'm not too sure I could handle that. 
I sat with Donghae on the plane. Poor hyung was fast asleep the entire plane ride. I had my earphones in, so I wasn't bored out of my mind. I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I turned around; It was Eunhyuk, giving me a gummy smile. 
 
"Switch seats with me?" He asked, quietly, not to wake up Donghae. I shrugged and stood, giving him my seat. I quickly sat in his before I could tell who I was actually sitting next to. 
 
Ryeowook. 
 
I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous..
 
"Oh, annyeong hyung!" Ryeowook smiled. He held out a bag of strawberry gummy candy. "Would you like one?" I took out my earphones and smiled. 
 
"No thanks, buddy." He nodded and began to eat them, looking out the window. I leaned over slightly to look out it as well. I could see nothing but clouds. It was beautiful, like I was in heaven. Nani would love this. After a while, I was getting tired of the awkward silence. 
 
"So, how was the trip?" I asked, scrolling on my phone. Taiwan fans are freaking out over Twitter. It's cute how our fans get sometimes. I glanced at Ryeowook, who was giving me a nervous face. 
 
"Are you mad, Siwon-ssi? I know you didn't like me going, but I really wanted a break, you know? And I had some friends in Mokpo, and I haven't been in a long time, and-" I cut him off with laughing. 
 
"It's alright, Ryeowook! I trust you and I trust my girlfriend. I was just asking if you had a good time!" His face looked full of relief. 
 
"We did," he smiled. "Nani told her parents all about you. Her mom knew almost everything about us anyway, but her dad seemed intrigued. Did you know she has a sister? She's really pretty. 22 years old. Nani showed me her picture and I think she'd look cute with Henry! I'll set them up." I didn't know she has a sister.. Come to think of it, I don't know much about my girlfriend. Ryeowook knows more than me and I'm the one dating her. He's even met her parents. 
 
"I'm glad you had a good time," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder and patting it lightly. He flashed me his teeth one last time before putting in earphones and getting on Twitter. I heard 'Ice Cream' by Hyun-A blast from his earphones. He has the strangest taste in music. 
I made a mental note to myself: Learn things about Nani. 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
~^Nani's POV^~
 
I spent the day in the studio, choreographing to different songs and such. I didn't have a whole lot to do, so I hit shuffle and danced to whatever song came up. I do that often. It creates dance moves and it strengthens my choreography skill. See, I've thought through all this.
 
That night, I got a call from Siwon at about 8:45. By then, I'd been dancing all day and I was just exhausted. 
 
"Hello Nani!" My idiot boyfriend waved over the camera. I sleepily grinned. 
 
"Hello dear," I said, probably sounding like I was high. Siwon gave me a funny look. 
 
"Are you tired, Nani?" I nodded. 
 
"Exhausted." His face turned down. 
 
"I'm sorry for calling late. I won't keep you up much longer. I just wanted to say how much I love you." I smiled and giggled. 
 
"It's alright and I love you so much." His face lit up. 
 
"Well, what on Earth did you do today to make you so tired?" 
 
"I choreographed."
 
"You did? We don't have anything coming up.. What songs?"
 
"A lot of SHINee songs." He nodded.
 
"You like SHINee?" I nodded frantically. Don't get me started on SHINee. Key especially. 
 
"My favorite band!" 
 
"I thought Super Junior was your favorite band." He stuck out his lower lip like a child. I laughed and nodded. 
 
"SHINee is my second favorite band." He laughed and winked. 
 
"Alright, well, you go get some sleep, okay?"
 
"Okay."
 
"I love you Nani. Sleep dreams."
 
"I love you too Siwon. I'll call you bright and early."
 
"I'll be awaiting your call." He kissed the screen, we said goodbye, and I hung up. Then, I passed out on the couch. 
 
~^Siwon's POV^~
 
Her favorite band is SHINee? I never knew that about her. I laid in bed, staring up at the moving ceiling fan. There was a snoring Yesung in the bed next to me and I laughed whenever he'd talk in his sleep. Still, it never kept me from thinking. 
 
She likes SHINee. I'm sure there's something I can do to have her meet them.. I'm pretty good friends with them, I'm sure they'll agree to meeting her. God, she'd flip out.. I closed the Skype app on my phone and went to texting. 
 
'Siwon: I need your help with something!'
 
I waited about 5 minutes before getting a response. Pretty fast, considering it's pretty late in Korea. 
 
'Minho: How can I help, hyung?'