Chapter Thirty-Five

Dream On, Dancer Darling
What does one do when they have a broken heart? This is my first relationship, so most of you probably know more than I do when it comes to heart-healing. I only worked for 4 hours yesterday after I dumped Siwon. That's crazy, I've never worked for less than 6 hours before. I dumped him.. On our anniversary too. What demon possessed him that made him think that lying to me was okay? I just.. I can't believe him. 
 
The sun is way too bright. I need the sun to let off black rays instead of stupid bright ones. You try to sleep, but NOOOO. I grabbed my phone off the bedside table. 9:45 A.M. Not a single text message or call. Figures. Thought Siwon would fight for me. Guess not. 
 
I (somehow) got out of bed and trudged downstairs. I'm wearing my heart-break Barbie sweatshirt and Hello Kitty pajama shorts. I was wearing this sweatshirt the night my aunt died, which is why I call it my heart-break Barbie sweatshirt. It makes me feel better.
 
What do newly-singles eat for breakfast? Eggs? Pancakes? Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream? I'll go with the ice cream. I grabbed the carton, a ladle (it's a type of spoon, shut up), and sat in the middle of my living room. Kitchen is too mainstream. I flipped on my TV to my TiVo episode of We Got Married and sat there, eating ice cream out of the carton with a ladle. Because I'm sure not getting married anytime soon, so let's watch happy couples living their happy lives all HAPPY LIKE.
 
Is this seriously what my life is turning into? I'm not some sort of weak being. Hell, I'm Soo Ming! Nani! I can kick Siwon's if I want! You know, I can MAKE him do a crazy hard dance routine and have him suffer! I'm technically his boss! I can give him hell!
 
..No, I can't. I can't do that to him. As much as I'd love to just torture him, I still love him. Just seeing him is going to make me suffer instead. Who knows, maybe in a few years, I'll find someone else and I'll just be a distant memory to him. 
 
I tried to text my appa back and forth, but explaining your heart to your father is a tad hard. All I got out of the 2 hour conversation with him was that 'he'll come crawling back sooner or later'. Thanks dad. Seeing as my dad was a waste of time and my mom's not answering her cell, I resorted to my sister.
 
Let me explain to you my sister, Suha Ming. The girl is crazy emotional, almost too much to handle. I remember, when we were kids, she would slam her door and not eat because appa wouldn't let her watch her dramas. When Ahjumma died when she was 6, she didn't eat for 2 days. I, being 3 years older than her, was the only one who would calm her down. We'd listen to SHINHWA and DBSK for hours until she finally calmed down. 
 
Needless to say, she's not very good with the whole 'emotional' thing. Maybe's she's gotten better though. I haven't really spoken to her since she entered university 3 years ago. Lord, I hope she's gotten better. Since university is only 20 minutes away, I invited her to coffee at my house. Wish me luck..
 
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
It took very part of me to not cry before she got here. I didn't really want to cry at all, but I didn't want to open the door with waterfalls coming out of my eyes. So, I golf and sat there on my couch. Why the heck did I turn on golf? Oh, screw it. 
 
The door bell rang and I hopped off the couch, taking one last look at my outfit. I didn't need to dress up, it's only my sister, but I haven't seen her in 3 years. She deserves a little bit of makeup and such. I put on a white shirt, black shorts, and a gray sweater (<
 
I opened the door and was immediately greeted by my sister (<
 
"Nani!" She cried, throwing herself at me and wrapping me in her arms. The first time I've hugged my sister in 3 years... I squeezed her tighter. "I've missed you so much!" I let her go and just admired her. She looks so much different than 19-year old Suha.
 
"You look fantastic. Oh my god, university did you good!" She smiled and shyly looked away. 
 
"Same to you! But, I don't have a fancy-smancy idol boyfriend!" I dropped my head and laughed nervously.
 
"That's kind-of what I called you to talk about..."
______________________________________________________________________________________________
 
"He lied to you? Whata jerk!"
 
Turns out my ever-shy sister also got a new personality too. She's turning more and more like umma. I guess I ended up like appa. 
The second I started explaining my story, I was in tears. I was in utter hysterics for about 5 minutes and I couldn't even speak. I guess this is what I get for jumping into a relationship so early.
 
"Who would've thought that Super Junior's Siwon would be such a horrid person?" She shook her head and took a sip of the coffee I poured her. "But, you've got plenty of celebs on speed dial right? Being SuJu's choreographer and all, I'm sure you can get a boyfriend like that." I sighed.
 
"It's not that I couldn't get one, Suha, it's that I don't want another one." I hid my face in my hands. "I want him. And to top everything, Ryeowook is apparently in love with me." 
 
"Ryeowook? Hmm, I always thought he was gay." I shot her a look. "Sorry. But, do you want Siwon back after he lied to you? Broke your trust?" 
 
Do I? He did break my trust..
 
"Unfortunately, I do," I growled. "But, at the same time, I want nothing more than to smack him with a frying pan."
 


a new chapter after sooo long. :( I hope you guys forgive me! Anyway, short chapter, but the next chapter will be fun (and a tad heartbreaking). Enjoy this chapter and see you soon!

Also, if you have the time, PLEASE go check out and subscribe to my EXO fan fiction I'm writing called "Ms. Mr." It doesn't have many views or subscribers and I'd really apperciate it. :) Thanks!