Chapter Twenty-One

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

~^Nani's POV^~
 
Ryeowook and I were able to sneak away from a not-so-happy Siwon. While we were in the car, Siwon was unhappily texting me about the whole adventure. Blah-blah-blah-i don't trust him-blah-blah-blah. You would think that bandmates would trust other bandmates to not steal each other's girlfriends. I put 'Finding Nemo' on on the car movie screen and Ryeowook and I sat back and watched. Since I was a choreographer for SM, I got my own limo, driver and everything. Also, I think it's because I'm dating Siwon. I guess plenty can happen because of dating an idol. Right as Nemo was about to get taken by the scuba divers, Ryeowook's eyes went huge. 
 
"Stop the car!" He screamed to the driver. Suddenly, the limo stopped. It just stopped like that. I slapped Ryeowook's arm. 
 
"Babo! What are you doing?" He just smiled. 
 
"I know this place!" He yelled, jumping out of the limo. I rolled my eyes and followed him. What on Earth is this child doing? I stepped out and looked around. Wow, no wonder he stopped the limo.
 
There were nothing but flowers. Flowers, rocks, and water. It was a huge pond with a waterfall and everything. The entire thing was straight out of a photography magazine. I felt my jaw drop to the ground and Ryeowook laughed. 
 
"It's amazing, isn't it?" He gushed. "Let's go swimming!"
 
"Swimming! We're in clothes!" 
 
"So? We have swim suits in our bags and the limo has plenty of towels in the emergency kit." He attempted his best aeygo. "Oh, pretty please, Nani? It looks like so much fun!" Well, he has a point. It looks like so much fun. Before he could beg again, I ran to the back of the limo to grab my bag. 
 
"Last one in is rotten kimchi!" 
____________________________________________________________
 
Ryeowook cannot hold his breath underwater to save his life. You would think that a singer like him could do it, but he totally defines those standards. We had one of those breath-holding competitions and he lost at 10 seconds. The loser had to carry the winner on their back. I'm actually a little glad I won; I could never carry Ryeowook. He's too heavy (sorry Wookie). 
 
We swam a little more, splashing each other and sliding down the huge rocks that outlined the lake. I took my hand and ran it though the water, sending water towards Ryeowook's face.
 
"Hey, you! No splashing!" He laughed, responding with a bigger splash than mine. 
 
"Same to you mister!" I giggled. He swam over to the edge of the lake and grabbed his phone out of the pile of towels. 
 
"Let's take a selca! Show the E.L.Fs how much fun we're having!" I swam right next to him and he held up the camera. "Ready? 3..2..1.." I made a puffy face, putting my index fingers on my cheeks. He did the same, but with only one finger. He giggled and showed me the picture. 
 
"That's cute!" I laughed. "Tag me in that one!" 
 
'@ryeong9: Nani and I going for a swim~! @nanidances' 
 
and he attached the picture. I laughed. I definately needed to make that picture my new wallpaper!
______________________________________________________________
 
~^Siwon's POV^~
 
"Siwon, will you calm down? Ryeowook won't do anything," Kangin laughed, throwing pillows at me while I sat on the couch. HOW DO I KNOW HE WON'T DO ANYTHING?! I know he finds MY girlfriend beautiful (I mean, she is. Anyone could see that) and they're alone! Together! I trust Nani, it's Ryeowook I don't!
 
"Ryeowook knows self control," Kyuhyun scoffed, taking a sip of his wine. I shot him a look. "Oh, stop it Shisus." I rolled my eyes and sunk lower into the couch. 
 
"Oh my god!" Yesung shouted, turning everyone's attention to him. He gave Sungmin his phone and Sungmin's eyes went wide. The phone was being passed around the room, but it failed to reach me. 
 
"What? Is it something I can't see?" I frowned. They shook their heads. My eyes went wide. "IS IT ABOUT NANI?!" 
 
Yesung's face went pale and he muttered, "check twitter." 
 
I immediately pulled out my phone until I reached it. 
 
The picture. 
 
There was Ryeowook, shirtless, and Nani in a bikini, swimming around in a lake. Together. 
 
"DAMN IT!" I screamed, throwing my phone on the ground. "DAMN IT, I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE LET RYEOWOOK GO!"
 
Shindong rolled his eyes and pushed me back onto the couch. 
 
"Calm down, Siwon! It's a simple swim. Now, stop shouting! I'm trying to watch soccer."
 
UGH!
 
RYEOWOOK, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, YOU ARE DEAD!