Chapter Twenty-Six

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

~^Nani's POV^~
 
The life of an SM choreographer is quite the exhausting job. I called Siwon this morning, just like I promised, but he was just waking up (as was I), so the conversation wasn't much. I dressed in a t-shirt and sweatpants before going down to the studio. The good part though is that no one uses the studio. Most idols use the main studio, which has the cloud wallpaper. I'm sure most of you know exactly what I'm talking about. I don't use that one because I'm 'important' enough. Whatever, I like my studio plenty. 
 
I walked in and immediately plugged my phone into the speakers. I heard an amazing new song yesterday that I am head-over-heels in love with. After Siwon and I talked about SHINee, I realized that I haven't heard their new album yet! So, I went straight to ITunes and bought the entire album. I'M SO IN LOVE! SHINee is my (second) favorite band for a reason, everyone. My favorite song has got to be 'Spoiler' and that's what I'm planning on dancing to. I started the music and began to dance, just following the beat. Normally, I break songs up and think through the music, but not this song. Now, I'm just going with the flow. 
 
I reached the end of the song a lot faster than I thought. Well, you know what they say: Time goes fast when you're having fun. When I spun around to change the song to TVXQ's 'Catch Me', I heard clapping from the front door. I spun quickly to see them.
 
SHINee.
 
Standing at the door. Clapping. 
 
For me. 
 
I almost passed out. I'm generally good around celebrities and such, but this is a whole new level for me. I've never met SHINee. I just admire them from afar. My eyes went wide and I froze. I let my phone shuffle to 2NE1's 'Hate You'. 
 
"Oh my god," I mumbled. Minho burst into laughter and he stepped forward first. 
 
"Hello!" He yelled over the music. "I'm Minho!" I paused the music and he relaxed. "Thank you," he laughed. "Anyway, I'm Minho." He held out his hand and I shook it (kind of. I was nervous). I nodded.
 
Alright Nani, keep your cool. 
 
"I know who you are, silly." I took my phone out of the speaker and shoved it in my pocket. I looked to the other members, who all bowed at the same time. 
 
"Hello Nani!" Taemin waved. I always had a weird relationship when it comes to my love for Taemin. Part of me wanted to treat him like a 12 year old, but another part wanted to treat him like a y adult. I waved back immediately. I ran my eyes over all the other members, ending on my bias: Key.
 
Don't get me started about Kim Kibum because I could go on for days. His face, his voice, his dancing skills, his fashion sense.. We aren't going to end go into what I think about his . 
 
"Hello Nani, I'm Key," Key said, stepping forward and shaking my hand polietely. I swear he could hear my brain scream. 
 
"H-Hello," I replied. I felt my knees lock. Jonghyun, who stood next to Key, began to laugh. 
 
"Looks like Key is someone's bias!" He giggled. Both Key and mine's face turned red. 
 
"Guilty," I mumbled, smiling slightly.
 
"Well, it's always great to meet another fan!" Onew said, stepping forward. "What were you dancing to just then? Spoiler?" I nodded. 
 
"I really enjoy the song, so I decided to dance to it!" I nodded, then stopped. They don't know who I am, do they? "I'm Super Junior's choreographer." They all nodded.
 
"We know," Minho laughed. "Siwon never shuts up about you." Aww, what an adorable boyfriend. I blushed red. 
 
"Awww, Noona is blushing!" Taemin laughed, slapping Key's arm slightly. I rolled my eyes and my heart beat slowly returned back to normal. 
 
"So," I started, unplugging my phone from the speakers. "What brings you boys here? No one ever uses this studio."
 
"Siwon mentioned to me that you were a fan," Minho answered, sliding his hands into his pockets. "We wanted to meet you!"
 
"What song were you doing next?" Key asked, cocking his head to one side. 
 
"Well, I was planning on doing a TVXQ song."
 
"Can we join?" Jonghyun asked, doing the same notion as Key. 
 
"Y-You want to join?" My eyes widened in shock. Am I going to be dancing with the infamous SHINee? "If you so desire, sure, come on." They all began cheering, high-fiving, and throwing their jackets onto the floor.
 
"Let's get started!"
_________________________________________
 
I walked out of the SM dance studio with all five member's phone numbers and pictures with each one. Siwon was sweet for doing that for me. I immediately called him when I got home that night. 
 
"Hello?" He mumbled. He sounds exhausted, I probably just woke him up. Whoops. 
 
"Siwon!" I yelled, probably damaging his eardrums. "Thank you so much!" He laughed. 
 
"Oh, you're welcome darling. SHINee influtrated your dance rehearsal?"
 
"They did! It was the most amazing surprize ever! I love you so much!" 
 
"I love you too, beautiful."
 
"How could I ever repay you! That was unbelievably amazing." He laughed louder than before.
 
"Well, if I knew you were going to be this excited, I would've done it much sooner. And speaking of repayment, I come home in 4 days. I'm sure you can figure something to give me," he clicked his tongue.
 
"Aish, don't be greasy, Siwon," I laughed, laughing down on my bed. I began to play with the string on my sweatpants. "But, I'm sure something could be arranged." He laughed. 
 
"God, I miss you so much." 
 
"I miss you too. Now, go get some sleep. No need in dissapointing your fans in the morning." 
 
"Alright, umma."
 
"I wouldn't call me that.."
 
"Why not?" 
 
"Siwon...We...Um..."
 
"OH GOD, NO. Okay, Goodnight Nani!" I burst out laughing. 
 
"Good night Siwon." I made a tiny kissy noise before hanging up the phone. 
 
Sleep came easy that night. All I could think about were the 5 new contacts in my phone. 
 
'Taeminnie :)'
 
'MinHoe'
 
'Jjong'
 
'Chicken Onew'
 
And the final one. The one that made me smile the most. 
 
'Keykey<3'
 


 

is anyone out there? comment and let me know your thoughts on this chapter... is key a new love interest? omo.. 

thanks for reading! saranghae. <3