Chapter Fourteen

Dream On, Dancer Darling

Put the boys on camera!

 

I haven't seen anyone from Super Junior since Friday and Siwon was an unexpected guest anyway. It's pretty lame having best friends that are idols, you don't see them much. 
 
After dinner, I got a text from Henry, asking me to log onto skype. I quickly grabbed my computer and turned it on, my excitement level rising. I can finally talk to my best friends! Thank goodness! 
 
I logged onto skype and immediately recieved a call from Henry. I clicked accept and turned my camera on. On my screen popped Zhou Mi and Henry, both wearing matching red onesies. They both screamed 'Nani' and took turns kissing the camera.
 
"Mimi and Moshi! I missed you boys," I said, smiling wide.
 
"We missed you too! A week is too long," Zhou Mi replied. 
 
"Way too long," Henry repeated. Suddenly, Henry's face went wide with surprise. "We bought something for you!" Henry went out of the shot and I was left with Zhou Mi smiling at me strangely.
 
"What happened between you and Mr. Choi, Na-na?" How did I know this was going to happen. By the looks of it, sounds like Siwon didn't tell them anything. Well, I'll keep to that. I shrugged.
 
"Not sure. What did happen?" Zhou Mi frowned at me and Henry came back into the shot holding a pair of gorgeous black high heels. 
 
"Look at this Nana!" Henry cried. I opened my mouth wide, these shoes were bloody perfect. "Zhou Mi and I bought these for you when we were in Taiwan! You like?" I squealed.
 
"I love you guys so much! Thank you!"
 
We were all talking for about 45 minutes, they were telling me all of their stories about Taiwan and traveling this past week. Moshi (Sorry, that's my cutesy nickname for Henry.) told me about how he'd met some girl and how he soon found  out that she was in her 40s.. and married. Zhou Mi and I could barely sit through the story without laughing our asses off. Soon after, I realized. I haven't seen anyone else!
 
"Guys! Put the boys on camera! I miss them all," I said. 
 
Henry picked up his computer and carried me (kind-of) into their living room. There, the rest of Super Junior was sitting. 
 
"Annyeong!" I said, smiling at my boys. They were all playing some sort of Wii game that Kyu was obviously winning. He was the only one smiling out of all of them. However, when they heard me, they all stopped and ran to the computer.
 
"Nani!" Sungmin shoved his face into the computer. They all crowded in front, making it impossible to see everyone. Finally, I heard him. I heard Siwon. 
 
"Move..MOVE..Ugh..Wook, get your out of my face..Move!" Finally, he pushed to the front and the room quieted. "Hi Nani," he smiled. I could feel my face blushing.
 
"Hello Siwon." The room burst into claps and laughter as Siwon and I stood there, staring into each other's eyes over computer montors. I didn't want him to leave though.  I kind of wanted him to come over... but, I don't think that's happened.
 
"Yah, Siwon-ssi! What happened between you two anyway?" Donghae asked from outside of my view. Siwon's face flushed red.
 
"Oh, yah, um.." He looked at me quickly before turning back to his right. I guess that's where Donghae was. "I kissed her." All the boys laughed and patted Siwon on the back. It was so loud, I had to shut my ears for a moment to keep from going deaf.
 
"Is he a good kisser, Nani?" Kyuhyun asked, coming into my shot. I laughed.
 
"He's not bad." Everyone around Siwon, who stood in the middle, was laughing and yukking it up. I couldn't stop looking at Siwon though. He turned to me and winked.
 
We're still not dating.
 



Damn me and my short, worthless chapters. :/ Sorry everyone. This is basically Siwon and Nani telling Super Junior of their kiss. That's about it. Oh, and Nani is concidered to be best friends with Henry and Zhou Mi, in case you hadn't picked that out by now. 

New Chapter tomorrow, I promise. It'll be less crappy. 

And the picture isn't only Siwon, but it was too precious to not post. ss5 in south america <3 they better come to america or i just will not be able to function. and i'm not even going to ask wtf hyuk is doing in the picture.