Chaptere Five

Dream On, Dancer Darling

You're funny Nani. I like you. Want to come to our house for dinner?

 

I sat through the guys' photo shoot and it was unbelievably fun. They were all acting like complete idiots through the entire thing. Henry would make stupid noices to throw off serious Kyuhyun. Eunhyuk would jump on top of Shindong, who would then just throw Eunhyuk on the floor. It was like family dinner with the relatives. All of them came over to talk to me one at a time at least once. It was amazing to say the least. They were all so lovely and amazing to be around. Hopefully, I'll be their choreographer for a while. 
 
After the shoot was over, it was late in the afternoon and I was off-choreographer-duty for the next 2 days. I still haven't finished unpacking a few boxes, I guess I need to do that. A woman, who I actually reconginized from my audition, came in to tell me she'd called for a car to come get me and take me home. I grabbed my phone and jacket from the boys' dressing room and I tried to sneak out of there without them noticing. I doubt any of them would really care if I just snuck out without saying goodbye. Besides, they were all wrapped up in making fun of Siwon anyway. 
I snuck along the wall, trying to remain unnoticed. 
 
"There you are!" I heard Donghae yell. I rolled my eyes; they caught me. I turned to see all eyes on me. 
 
"Just leaving. See you guys later." They all waved to me goodbye and I heard a few 'see you laters' from random voices. I kept walking (and smiling) until I was outside of the building. My car hadn't arrived yet, so I found a brick wall to lean against. I started scrolling through my twitter feed and I saw that Ryeowook had tweeted that he 'loved the new choreographer and that all the E.L.F.s would love her too.' I smiled and retweeted it. It was awesome how all the guys were so accepting of me already when I'd only known them for a day. It was nice. 
 
"Wait! Nani!" A body burst through the front door at a rapid pace; someone was trying to catch up to me. I turned, there stood Siwon.  I smiled.
 
"Oh, hey. My car hasn't come yet, so I'm just waiting." He slid his hands into pockets cooly and walked over to me, joining me on the wall.
 
"I apologize for all the guys. They're so immature." I laughed. He did it to himself. 
 
"It's fine, don't worry about it. It's pretty funny, actually. Don't talk about me so much next time." It was now his turn to laugh. 
 
"You're funny, Nani. I like you. Want to come to our house for dinner?" Did he just invite me to dinner? He just invited me to dinner. 
 
"Will it be okay with the boys?"
 
"Are you kidding me? When I was running out, they were all talking about how much they loved you and how they couldn't wait to start working with you. I don't think they mind." Awww, they love me. I'm so glad. 
 
"Then, that sounds lovely. Thanks for inviting me. Oh, and sorry if, at my audition, grinding on you was a little too much. I was trying to do whatever I could." He laughed and shook his head.
 
"Don't worry about it. It was fun. I'm the one who should be saying sorry for telling the guys about it." As if on cue, the limo pulled up and the driver stepped out, opening the door for me. I gave Siwon one last hug, said goodbye, and climbed into the car.
 
"Come by the house in two hours. See you then!" He shouted at me as the driver slammed the door shut.
 
Two hours. I need to get ready.