Chapter Seventeen

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

I had the apartment to myself last tonight and to be honest, I don't really like it. After a night with Siwon, falling asleep in someone's arms, it was much different then falling asleep in an empty bed. But, I'm not worrying about that right now? What am I worrying about exactly?
 
Freaking Break Down music video is being filmed today. 
 
THAT'S why I'm freaking out. The entire thing is so sudden, at least I feel like it is. I've only been a choreographer for a month. This entire thing is going to so badly. It's going to fail, I can feel it. 
 
Because I am choreographer and I have a few final details I have to look over, I'm required to be at the set 2 hours before Super Junior. The feeling you get, walking through an empty set by yourself, it's an insane feeling. This set, for Break Down, looks so similar to the A-Cha set, just to give you lot a proper idea of it. 
 
I walked in to the empty studio and saw Prince Manager sitting in the middle of the floor, drinking a coffee and reading a stack of papers. He looked up slightly, saw me, and smiled. At least he isn't mad at me for completely outing Siwon and I.
 
"Good morning, Nani. How are you this morning?" He asked as I joined him on the floor.
 
"Hello, sir. I'm fine, thank you. What are you reading?" 
 
"Files. The never-ending Super Junior files. I have to make sure they are in order. I have to catorgize before each music video." He looked up from the papers and laughed. "But, you don't care." I laughed along with him and tapped his shoulder.
 
"Sounds very interesting, Manager, sir. I'm sure you have really hard work, but you seem to do a very good job. The boys are in good hands." Prince Manager's eyes lit up immediately and I noticed his smile began wider than before. 
 
"You just made me the happiest oppa ever!" He wrapped me in a hug, spreading his papers all over the floor. He didn't seem to care. I laughed. 
 
"Well, looks like my girlfriend and manager are getting along just fine." Prince Manager and I let go of each other and I spun, seeing Siwon standing in the doorway with 2 coffees in his hand. His hair had blonde in it and it was pretty attractive honestly. He was in a polo shirt and khakis which looked just as good as if he was wearing a suit and tie. I jumped up and ran to him, kissing him. 
 
"Good morning beautiful," he said, handing me a coffee. "Mocha, 2 shots of peppermint. Your favorite." How he managed to remember that when I told him once, I'll never know. I thanked him with a light kiss on the cheek. I heard Prince Manager snickering behind me and I spun on my heels to face the giggling 40-year old on the floor. 
 
"Is something funny, Prince Manager-ssi?" I ran, carefully not to spill my coffee, and stole his baseball cap, placing it on my head and running from him.
 
"Nani! Give it baaaccckk," he whined, chasing after me. Nope!
 
The music video filming's just begun and everyone looks amazing. Siwon looks great, but I won't be too biased here. Henry looks the best out of everyone. Sorry Siwon sweety, but Henry looks great. Ryeowook does as well. Ryeowook and I haven't really talked much since a few days ago. I miss him truly. 
 
"Ready.. Set... Action!" The director called out. The music began to play and the first move, Henry's move, was getting ready to be shown. Prince Manager joined me on a leather couch behind the camera. 
 
"Where's Siwon?" I asked him quietly so my voice couldn't be caught up in the camera. 
 
"Siwon isn't dancing." Okay, well, alright. Siwon hasn't danced for many music videos lately. Lee told me it was because Siwon isn't the strongest dancer, so he doesn't perform. Makes a tad bit of sense... Okay, not really. 
 
'@nanidances: Day One of filming complete. My boyfriend looked pretty y today everyone ;D @siwon407'
 
'@siwon407: My precious girlfriend sat all day and watched me. she's so cute :3 -ATTACHED PICTURE-'
 
'@AllRiseSilver: you two are gross ^^ @nanidances @siwon407'