Chapter Eighteen

Dream On, Dancer Darling

 

Biggest heart-wrenching words a choreographer can ever hear? 'You aren't needed on the set anymore.' 'You can go home now Nani'. Every word hurt. I don't want to leave!
 
I want to sit right here on this uncomfortable leather couch and watch my best friends dance their minds out, but I'm apparently a 'distraction', or says the director. Prince Manager said I wasn't, but the director controls everything, so I was kicked out. I pretty much spent the rest of that week moping around my house, watching 'Boys Over Flowers' and 'Attack Of The Pin-Up Boys' over and over again. I also skimmed the internet. Apparently, there's more anti-Siwon cafes online than any other member of Super Junior. Why? :/ Siwon isn't out to hurt anyone, he just wants to be accepted, but these heartless creatures aren't giving him the chance. Hmph. s. 
 
The boys promised to text me when the final curtain closed on the music video. Thinking Siwon would text me first, you should've seen the look of surprize when I got the first text from my cute little maknae, Kyuhyun. 
 
Kyu: Nani! We've finished! :)
 
Nani: Congratulations maknae. :)
 
Kyu: Why do you call me that? I'm older than you :P
 
Nani: By a few months! :P Where are you boys?
 
Kyu: Heading home. Hey, do you want to come over tomorrow? I can teach you to play starcrafttttttt~
 
Nani: Starcraft? Never played!
 
Kyu: NEVER? YOU ARE COMING OVER TOMORROW. BE HERE BY NOON. 
 
Nani: What? I never agreed!
 
He never responded. I texted him a few other things, ranging from naughty words to simple threats, but he never did. Through-out the entire thing, not a single text from Siwon. I know we've been dating for a week now, but I figured.. Whatever. I'm not going to be a priss about it. I'm sure he's just doing something. 
 
Staying true to Kyuhyun's word, I showed up at the Super Junior dorm around 11:45 in the morning. I was dressed in grey leggings and my orange Lions sweatshirt. I didn't really feel like trying, since Kyu was pretty much forcing me to come anyway. I knocked lightly on the door and heard footsteps on their hardword floor. They really should get their hardwood replaced if it's being that terribly loud. The door opened and Kangin stood there in a red sweatshirt and shorts. 
 
"Nani!" He smiled. "What do we owe the pleasure?" He opened the door slightly and I stepped into the house. 
 
"Kyuhyun invited me over. Something about starcraft?"
 
"Ah, starcraft," he rolled his eyes. "He's been up all night playing. Go on up to his bedroom, he's awake." I bowed at Kangin, who laughed, and I started into the living room to reach the stairs. In the living room sat most of Super Junior except for a few. I picked out Siwon first. He turned to me and grinned widely.
 
"Nan!" He cried, hoping off the couch to come kiss me. His lips tasted softer than they ever have, but I'm not complaining one bit. 
 
"Get a room, you two," Sungmin groaned. Siwon and I stopped for a moment, only to shoot Sungmin glares. The room went into a giggle fest and Siwon kissed me again. 
 
"What are you doing here, princess? Coming to see your lovely boyfriend?" His arms were wrapped around my waist and mine around his. He was glaring right into my eyes and my knees went weak. If he wasn't holding me up with his muscular arms, I would've fallen at that moment. 
 
"Actually, no." He let me go and looked at me with confusion, but mainly hurt. "As much as I love seeing your darling face, Kyu invited me over."
 
"Kyu?" I nodded.
 
"He's teaching me to play starcraft!" The room burst into sighs and 'damn it kyuhyun's. I giggled and unwrapped myself from Siwon. "See you later, darling," I kissed him lightly.
 
"Yeah, bye," he mumbled. He couldn't possibly be upset about this, could he? It's only starcraft.. And I did just see him. Shouldn't I be mad because he's the one that's being annoying? Oh, screw it. I said goodbye to the rest of Super Junior and climbed up the stairs to Kyuhyun's room. 
 
~^Siwon's POV^~
 
Sure, I'm a little upset. Could you blame me? She just left me for the maknae. She looked excited to see me though. Maybe I'm just being dramatic. 
 
I haven't texted her in a while, I'm surprized she isn't mad at me. I didn't mean to not text her, it's just I've been really busy. My papa's very ill and while filming a music video at the same time.. It's difficult. She wouldn't understand though. I'll just tell her I'm caught up with filming. She'll understand that part. 
 
I couldn't help but watch her leave. I wish she's turn around and kiss me again, but she didn't. She just flounced up to Kyuhyun's room. Her hair bounced with every step and her cheeks looked puffer today than a few days ago. She smelled like roses today. That girl always smells like roses, but I guess that's one of the things I love about her. 
 
After she left, I threw myself back onto the couch and let out a huge sigh. I didn't exactly mean for it to be that loud, but I don't care.
 
"You okay, hyung?" Henry asked, scrolling on his phone, presumably on twitter. 
 
"I'm fine."
 
"You look pale, Siwon. Is this about Nani?" Yesung asked from the opposite side of the room. Should I tell them? Hye, what's the harm? I nodded lightly. 
 
"Don't be jealous, Siwon-ssi. It's only starcraft," Zhou Mi grinned, holding up some new shoes he'd just bought. "Aren't these adorable? I got them for 80,000 won."
 
"They're great, Mi, and I'm not jealous," I muttered. 
 
"Oh, shut up, hyung. You are, but it's okay! We understand. When I was dating Nari and she'd hang out with other guys, I was jealous too," Shindong added, rubbing my shoulder. Nari is Shindong's wife. I'm not sure why Shindong-ssi lives here when he coud be living with her, but I'm not one to say anything. 
 
"Fine, I am."
 
"And that's fine!"
 
But, I don't think it is fine. 
 
~^Nani's POV^~
 
When I got to Kyuhyun's room, the door was closed shut. I placed my ear against the door and heard shooting, followed by many different cuss words in English, I presume. I don't really speak much English, so I couldn't explain it. A word sounded like 'beetach'? Beetach? What the heck does that mean? Silly English language. I knocked and the cussing stopped. 
 
"Who is it?" I heard Kyuhyun yell. His voice is scratchy.
 
"Your victim!" I yelled back. I giggled to myself at my answer. I heard locks unlock and the door opened. There, in front of me, was a very ragged Kyuhyun. His hair was not brushed and he was still in his pajamas. 
 
"You made it!" He smiled. Well, good thing he brushed his teeth. He wrapped me in a hug and I smelt Axe body spray. He did everything but brush his hair? 
 
"What's wrong with your hair?" I giggled, running my fingers through the bird's nest on his head. He joined me in my laughter. 
 
"I was about to rip my hair out... I lost a game and got really angry." His cheeks went red with embarrassment. Before I could respond, he grabbed my hand and dragged me into his room, shutting the door behind us. 
 
"Starcraft waits for no man!"