Work Hard

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2009

 

“SNSD, SNSD, SNSD, SNSD” Luhan whispered to the TV with the blanket wrapped around his head. He chanted hoping it would somehow make SNSD win another trophy on a music show. Months after the Black Ocean, Luhan is still following SNSD’s every movement. It was hard for him to follow them when they were not active for a few months. He even spent as much time in the company to look for SNSD but not once did he run into an SNSD member. However, everything turned out fine again when SNSD came back with Gee, probably there biggest hit. Being SNSD’s biggest fan boy he waited in line to get his hands onto the new single, he has watched every movement made by the girls but especially keeping his eye out on one specific girl, his unlimited bias, Kim Taeyeon.

Sehun walked into the dorm after practice, it was specifically dark and the only source of light in the dorm was coming from Luhan’s TV. “Hyun are you watching SNSD again?” Sehun asked as he crashed on the couch next to Luhan.

“SHHHHHHH!!”Luhan hushed the little boy, “They are about to announce the winner, it can be SNSD’s sixth win, I mean sixth win! No K-pop group has ever won 6 ongoing weeks!” Luhan beamed in excitement. “SNSD are truly amazing! Especially Kim Taeyeon”

“I don’t know how to say this, but hyun she doesn’t like you in that way. For all I know she is probably still in love with her ex-boyfriend…” Before Sehun could finish what he was saying Luhan grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. “Don’t ever say that again! He cheated on her, he treated her so badly, and why would she like him again” Luhan said in angst before releasing Sehun.

Sehun rubbed his chest feeling scared sitting next to his bipolar hyun. “Its official you have taken fan boying to the next level” Sehun sighed and went to the kitchen. He the light and headed towards the fridge to looked for something to eat. “This week’s winner is SONEOSHI DAE!!!” The MC in the TV program announces. “YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!” Luhan jumped up and screamed as if they have won their first award.

“Gosh hyun you scared me!” Sehun sticked his head out of the fridge.

“SNSD WON AGAIN!!!” Luhan jumped on the sofa. For Sehun he felt like there was an age swap, for the first time he felt the mature one between his hyun and him. “Why aren’t you excited?” Luhan stopped bouncing around and looking at Sehun’s in famous poker face. “Because it’s so predictable. I love SNSD and unni Taeyeon but there’s a limit when it comes to being their fan to being annoying. And right now you’re annoying me to the point where I am getting sick of SNSD” Sehun explained before walking to his room and slamming the door.

“Someone is probably tired” Luhan sighed to himself before heading back to the TV.

Throughout the month SNSD got more popular with their song Gee. Where ever you go Gee would be playing, it could have been Korea’s new national anthem. As life for Taeyeon got better, as she was living her dream, Luhan was living life as an SM trainee. He was half trainee half SNSD fan boy, he was an ordinary fan boy that worshiped SNSD especially Taeyeon.

A week after Sehun’s rampage, the 14 year old Sehun decided to go to a jeweler before practice at the company. Mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter