I Promise

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I followed Taeyeon to the She opens the door leaving a little crack. This time the has stop which I found weird. "Stop" I quickly said and closed the door for her, I knew whatever is behind the door will break her little heart, I can't let that happen. "You can't see this" I muttered to her as she looks up to me. 

"No I wan't to prove you wrong kid" Taeyeon demanded and held my wrist and took my hand off the knob and contiunes to open the door. She walks in the room as I followed her in and there we were in the same recording studio where I saw Junsu cheating on Taeyeon. And there in the singing booth was Junsu making out with another girl, a different girl from the last time I was here. Seriously how many girls does this guy need? 

Taeyeon's eye's widen, I didn't know what to say to her so I just put my hands on her shoulder from behind her. Taeyeon shrug my hands of as I realise she is starting to cry watching Junsu cheat on her. Junsu lookedd up and saw a surprise Taeyeon and me, his eye's widen to. "Taeyeon" He called out her name as the girl he was cheeting with looked up too. 

Taeyeon shakes her head and runs out of the room where Junsu quickly put his pants on and ran out of the recording both. "Don't follow her, you already hurt her enough" I stopped  shirtless Junsu and ran after Taeyeon.

At the end of the hallway I caught up to crying Taeyeon and grabbed her by her arm and turned her around. She was balling her eye's, it hurt me so much to see her like this. "What are you going to tell me I told you so?" Taeyeon cried. I stood there not knowing what to do, I've never been in this situation in my life.  
"I'm sorry angel" I apologise. 
"Just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter