Gone Crazy

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You think I didn’t see that?” A voice husky voice was heard on Taeyeon’s left ear as she prepares to go on stage once again. Upon turning around, she was surprised to find Luhan with a sullen look on his face. Never in her life as she seen the boy look so dissatisfied and that’s just identifying the mix messages he is sending her through his face, posture and intense glare. His voice sounded hurt with a hint of daunting tone. Taeyeon sure as hell did not feel safe around Luhan at this time, as she always did when he would accompany her. The innocent face look distraught, it looks as if someone damaged him, it looked as if he was going to kill someone with his bare hands. His lifeless face made Taeyeon think that she was the target. “What are you talking about?” Taeyeon asked so shyly scared at how Luhan is acting. Luckily the stage crew butted into the two friend’s conversation to give Taeyeon her microphone. Before Taeyeon could call the worker back to take her away from Luhan, man left. The whole time Luhan was intensely glaring at the girl, and Taeyeon could see it at the corner of her eye. She doesn’t know if Luhan is on some new medication, or just tripping her out. Whatever it was, Taeyeon was terrified to go near the guy.

The crew members interfered with the two again indicating they have little time as the music to their performance “DJ Got Us Falling In Love Again,” is about to start.


“I saw you before, you walked out of your dressing room and went to the back of the concert hall, and you..” Luhan carried on with his stare. He couldn’t carry on as the thought of Taeyeon and what happen before jumped into his head. His feelings were hurt just from thinking about, he still couldn’t believe what he saw, what is seen cannot be unturned.

She still was confused as to what Luhan was talking about, she continued to look at his broken eyes and somehow found herself in his trance. Deep in those eyes she could sense he was hurt. For a few seconds the two continued to freely stare at each other with no type of speech.

three

two

one
 

It clicked to her, she knew exactly what Luhan was talking about. She bowed her head in despair, she didn’t like Luhan seeing such behaviour from her. But the thing is, it was the only thing she could do. However, she could understand Luhan’s reaction to this. That is why she kept is a secret, a secret especially from him.

 “Luhan, I’m sorry!” Taeyeon cried, she knew Luhan was going to react this way but never did she think he would know so soon. It was a sad case to a sad night as Taeyeon could feel her friendship with Luhan is coming to its end. She didn’t want her friendship to end, but she knew it has when she reached to touch Luhan’s chest but he just simply snatched her hands away from him. This was the first time Luhan has rejected skin ship from Taeyeon. “Luhan!” but he just shook his head showing how upset he really was.
 


“Come on hyun, let’s go,” Sehun came into the scene picking up his hyun. As the two were to enter the stage from another entrance, Sehun of course knew nothing but entering in the conversation he could feel some tension between the two. It really did surprise him to feel this but he shrugged it off and put his arms around Luhan and took him to the other entrance.

Taeyeon held the mic to her heart, she knew this was a bad idea but she couldn’t help her feelings. She couldn’t contain them and that is why she kept it a secret so others wouldn’t look down on her.  “Hey are you okay?” Tiffany came up to her best friend to see if she’s alright. Taeyeon shook her head, “Yeah.” Taeyeon smiled at her best friend, who also did not know what Luhan knew about Taeyeon.

“Really, it looks like you’re about to pass out, you look much paler,” Tiffany touched Taeyeon’s forehead but Taeyeon just wiggled her way out. “I’m fine Tiff,” Taeyeon almost yelled. She hated how Tiffany was acting so kind to her because she knew that if she found out what Luhan knows, Tiffany wouldn’t be treating her the way she is. “Okay then,” Tiffany didn’t find Taeyeon’s act suspicious as this isn’t the first time the girl has acted this way. Living with her for years now, Tiffany has understood that Taeyeon shouldn’t be touched when she acts in this certain way and that it is best to approach her on a later date when she is feeling much better. “Well we are performing in a couple of seconds, so get ready,” Taeyeon just nodded and went to her position after Tiffany reminded her.  

During the performance, it was as if something didn’t happen. Tiffany was doing her usual thing; pumping up the crowd. Taeyeon started off with a bad vibe, but throughout the song she started to get comfortable and forgot what has happened. Until Luhan came out, she started to form a sad face again. Every time she would look at him, he would be looking the other direction, smiling, singing or dancing. It was as if nothing had really happened. They have performed this number a couple times now, and every now and then Taeyeon could see Luhan at the side of her eyes that he was staring at her.

 

---

“Where are you going?” Luhan asked Sehun who in EXO’s dressing room after the performance, packing his things into a big duffle bag. “I’m leaving hyun, manger hyun knows so don’t worry,” Sehun finished packing his bag and headed for the door. “So you’re going to leave just like that?” Luhan asked stopping his friend from leaving by covering the door with his body. “Yeah, well we have finished all our performances right?”

“What about the last one, ‘hope?’” Luhan asked still not understanding why the younger was so eager to leave. “Look hyun can you please move so I can go, I need to catch the bus to….” Sehun argued. “Why? where are you going?”

“To see Sulli,” Sehun finally gave up in defeat, “She’s filming her drama there and if I leave now I will get the chance to see her for at least a few hours,” Sehun was desperate to leave, his bus that was going to leave so soon and he was still in his dressing room explaining himself why he had to go. The next

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter