Lotte World

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I waited for Taeyeon with Heechul and Tiffany in front of Lotte World on the Sunday afternoon they invited me. Tiffany was on the phone trying to get a hold of Taeyeon, "I thought you said she was with you?" Heechul hyun said angrily. 
"She was but then she said she needed to go pick up something in the company and will meet us here" Tiffany answered, "Arghh dammit Taeyeon, why are you not answering??" Tiffany says worriedly. 

Since I sat with Taeyeon and her friends a few day's ago I feel like she dosen't like me, and now when I have lunch with Heechul Hyun and Tiffany she's never there. Whenever I see her in the hallway's she turns the other way, and in class she always sits by herself in a corner and writes into a diary, sleeps or reads a book. 

But all of a sudden my luck changed, there was Taeyeon running towards us, "Where were you?" Heechul hyun asked. 
"Sorry I needed to hand in my homework for music class" Taeyeon says breathlessly as she links arms with Taeyeon and go in the place. 

It's my first time going to Lotte World and I'm glad I came with Taeyeon and her friends, it really big and looks like an adventure. "Oppa! win me a bear!" Tiffany pulled Heechul hyun's arm as we walked past the game's section. "Ahh fine" Heechul hyun said looking like he was forced to do it. Tiffany jump's up and down excitedly as Heechul get's a fake gun from the stall and aim's it for one of the wooden ducks. "Young man, if you shoot three in a row you will win this stuff toy" The worker of the park explained pointing to the big stuffed bunny. 

Tiffany get's even more excited, but Taeyeon on the other hand was just standing there giving a smile to Tiffany, she didn't seem to keen for this so I decided to stand next to her. Taeyeon just ignored me and did not do anything but stand there in silence as she watched Heechul hyun about to shoot down one of the ducks. "Oppa! make sure you get me the pink one" Tiffany says clapping her hands together. 
"You don't get how hard this is?" Heechul hyun says trying to aim a moving duck, "Aishh this is so hard". 

Finally after some time Heechul hyun shoot but misses making Tiffany slap his shoulder, "Ya! what as that? you took awhile to aim and you didn't even get one" Tiffany say's angrily. "Look you guy's seem like nice kids, how about I give you guys another try for free?" The worker suggested making Heechul hyun nod. 
"Can I try?" I stepped in trying to be a hero once again. 
"Sure" Heechul hyun gives the gun to me.

I accept the gun and look at Taeyeon who was standing on my right with her arms folded like she was bored and want's to go home. "This win is for you" I smiled at Taeyeon making Tiffany scream for excitement. "Tskk" Taeyeon responds, "Tell me that when you actually win something" Taeyeon adds sounding negative. I brushed it off, I really want Taeyeon to change her perspective of me and I know if I win this she will hopefully see me as a good person. 

I bend down a bit to aim for a duck, Heechul hyun was right, this is actually hard its all moving at the same time. I looked back at Taeyeon who looked bored then ever which gave me strength to force myself to win her a prize. I take a deep breath and shoot causing one wooden duck to fall. Tiffany screams of excitement along with Heechul hyun. I take another breath again, picturing Taeyeon enjoying the teddy bear I got her from wining this game giving me motivation to win once again. 

I shoot towards my aimed duck and once again I manage to knock it down. "Yes Luhan, one more!" Tiffany says in excitement as Heechul hyun rub my shoulders. I take another deep breath and aim for another duck, I shoot for the third time and yes I got it! Making me jump into the air for victory. Tiffany, Heechul hyun and I started dancing on the spot because I just won a big teddy bear. 

"Which one do you want sir?" The worker asked me, 
"Ahh its not up to me its up to her" I pointed towards Taeyeon who's eyes widen. 
"Me?" She finally comes forward pointing to herself.
"Yeah, I said this win is for you and now I won you can chose what you want" I smiled. I did not get the response I wanted, Taeyeon just looked at me with a lank expression. 

"I'll take it, ahh I want the pink one" Tiffany steps pointing to the pink teddy bear. 
"Ya! you're name is not Taeyeon" Heechul hyun grabs Tiffany from the shoulders and pulls her aside so Taeyeon can chose.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter