Obsessive Girlfriend disorder.

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV
"Sulli!" I yelled out to her as she left her school building, I ran from my school to her's to pick her up for afternoon tea. So far I love Sulli but she keeps rejecting me because she dose'nt want a boyfriend to distract her career but thats alright, I can wait for her. She's actually doing well right now, featuring in CF's doing well in school and as a trainee with her parents living in Busan, she really is a tough girl. 

"Oh" Sulli turns around, she ditches her group of friends and runs to me. "What are you doing here?" She asked with a big smile on her face. 
"Come on lets go eat afternoon tea" I suggested. 
"Okay, bubbletea your favorite?" She asked as we started walking away from her school. 
"Yes perfect" I say getting excited. 

After drinking our tea and a little chat, we were about to leave but couldn't as two tall guys blocked our exit. "Excuse me?" I asked the two guys to move, I couldn't see who they were as they were wearing a hoody, a cap and sunglasses that covered their faces. The two guys did not move bust sat next to Sulli and I,they uncovered their sunglasses slowly. It was Junsu and Eunhyuk hyun, the two always travel in a pact. I swear if they debuted in a group together they would be so two peas in a pod. 

"Oh oppa!" Sulli smiles. Junsu puts his finger on his lips signaling us to be quiet. "Sorry oppa" Sulli lowers her voice. 
"What are you doing here?" I asked informally.
"We are your hyuns, why are you being so rude?" Eunhyuk hyun raised his voice as Junsu calms him down. I wasn't trying to be rude, I have greatly respect for my elders but Eunhyuk and Junsu hyun are so mean to the ones younger then them, just because they have debuted they think they are better the everyone. 

"Sorry hyun I didn't mean it like that, I was just wondering why you guys are here?" I asked hyun. 
"We want you to answer something" Eunhyuk hyun smirked pointing to me, I nodded. 
"What is your friend Luhan to my Taeyeon?" He asked me. I looked at him,
"Nothing they are just acquaintances" I explained. 
"Yeah oppa, you have noting to worry about. Taeyeon unni likes to ignore Luhan oppa because shes to focus on debuting. Luhan oppa on the other hand isn't interested in her trust me" Sulli added. I pretended to nod showing I support Sulli's statement. 

I know how in love Luhan hyun is with Taeyeon noona, I know how Taeyeon noona likes to ignore Luhan hyun because of Junsu hyun and I defiantly know about Junsu hyun's anger management and jealous ways. Since Luhan hyun is my room mate, my older brother I don't want to rat him out,I know Junsu hyun is capable of killing Luhan hyun and make it look like someone else did it. So that's why I never told Hyun the whole story of Luhan hyun being in love with Taeyeon noona. 

"There better not be something going on with Luhan and Taeyeon, if there is I'll make sure your hyun will cry like a baby and I will make sure you will go down with" Junsu hyun playfully smirk. I gulp, I'm a 13 year old boy who is being threatened by a 21 year old of cores I'm scared but I tried to act tough in front of Sulli. 

"Trust me there isn't anything going on with Hyun and noona" I demanded but before hyun cold even say something his phone rang, he answered it. 
"Yeoboseo... yes...yes..WHAT?!?!... I'll be there" Junsu said o the phone and quickly hang up. 
"Who was that?" Eunhyuk asked. 
"Remember that guy I sent out to track Taeyeon's every move when I'm away" 
"Yeah?" Eunhyuk answered. 

Sulli and I looked at each other, someone to track Taeyeon? Really? hat has taken obsessive girl friend disorder to the next level. "Well he found Luhan and Taeyeon together walking around Seoul at this late hour" Junsu hyun continued. To be honest I was glad Hyun was with Taeyeon, he is a much better person for her then Junsu the obsessive girlfriend freak who hires out people to spy on Taeyeon.

"You told me there's nothing going with Taeyeon" Junsu hyun raised an eyebrow at me looking like he wants to punch me. 
"But there isn't I don't know what's up with the two but I know my hyun and he won't do anything to Taeyeon noona" I explained, but apparently my explenation wasn't good enough for hyun. So he grabbed my collar over the table and dragged me closer to him. I started to choke as Sulli who was sitting next to me trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter