The Kid

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV

"Hi Taeyeon" The kid waved at me like he was some creepily obsess fan, I looked at him weirdly and wet back to eating my lunch. 
"So.. Taeyeon, what's your friends name?" Heechul smiled sarcastically at me. Everyone leaned foward to hear me answer Heechul oppa's question,
"Uhhh..." I tried to think of a name in my head. 

"Ohh so Tae you don't remember this woderful gentalman's name?" Heechul smiled and giggled secretly with Tifffany, as they sit next to each other. I knew the two were sercretly mocking me, gotta love my friends. I really did feel bad towards the kid, he took effort to remember my name but I somehow can't remember his. 

I look up to the kid, he was alright looking, a bit tall probably the same high as Junsu. But he was nothing like Junsu, Junsu was far more maniler, the kid standing infront of me was way to skinny. Dammit Taeyeon, why must I always compare Junsu and other guys I see, this must be a sign of how much I miss Junsu. "Sorry kid, I don't remember your name, but you seem like a nice person" I smiled adding a little comment to make him feel better, but it didn't work the kid looked disapointed. 

"Aw Taeyeon, look what you did, poor kid, what is your name?" Heechul asked really treating him like a kid. 
"Luhan" the kid replied. 
"Ahhh Luhan, I remember now" I pretended to remember just so he dosen't feel bad. 
"Yeah, you complimented on my name" the kid smiled when I finally said I remembered his name.

"I did?" I mutered to myself trying to remember what really went down. I could see Tiffany and Heechul oppa smiling to themselves probably mocking me and my bad memory and my attemmp of lying so this kid can feel good. "Oh yeah I remember" I smiled to the kid.

I remember talking to the kid but I forgot what the actual conversation was about other then him asking me out like 50 times. I really do like shutting other out when I don't really know them, its just my style and who I am. Maybe I didn't pay attension towards the kid because my brain shut itself down? The kid seem's like a nice person but he also seem's like a loud, playful, childish freak who I don't want to surround myself around. 

Ironically Heechul oppa invites him to sit with lunch with us after I vowed that I don't want to befriend him! "So Luhan, what an intresting name" Heechul oppa complimented as he takes a seat next to Heechul oppa. "Thank you its Chinese" the kid responded. 
"Chinese? Are you Chinese" Tiffany asked the obvious question. 

"Yes I'm from beijing" the kid smiled, I wasn't paying attension to anything but my lunch, being a trainee is hard and eating is your constant craving as a trainee. 
"Ahh, so how did you come here?" Heechul oppa asked throwing random questions at him. Heechul oppa is really confident, he's really smart and the way he learns things is by asking things. Like he is now, asking Luhan about his life to find out more about him. 

"Well I came here as an exchange student and studied here in Korea, then I audition for JYP where I got rejected then one day I was shopping with my friend when a talent scout from here saw me and convinced me to audition and from there I got in" the kid explained his touchy story.
"In one shot?" Tiffany asked.
"Yeah" The kid said proudly
"So did Taeyeon unni" Sulli butted in as she put her arms around my shoulders. I was in the middle of eaing my thick noodles, I looked up with noodles dripping down from my mouth seeing what they were talking about and why they mentioned my name. 

"Hey o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter