Caught

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

One more move towards Taeyeon and my lips could touch Taeyeon's. 

"STOP" A voice yelled, Taeyeon and I look up, it was the last person we wanted to see, it was Junsu walking towards us with Eunhyuk. Junsu looked mad, probably because he saw the distance between Taeyeon and I. "Junsu, I can explain" Taeyeon apologizes as she pushes me away from her. Junsu without second guesses just walks up to me and throws a punch towards my face. I fell to the ground as I heard Taeyeon scream, once again I was punched by Junsu but I knew I can't get knocked out again so I tried hard to stand up. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING ABOUT TO KISS MY GIRL FRIEND?" Junsu yelled continuing to punch my face. After throw a couple punches I fell to the ground once again. "Junsu stop it!!" Taeyeon yells trying to stop him by stepping in front of him. 
"Move!" Junsu yells in his husky voice by moving her by the shoulder. 

I finally got the strength to get up by myself as Taeyeon tried to go to me and help me up but Eunhyuk kept pulling her away from me. "Let me go!" I kept hearing her say. I ran towards Junsu and gave him a punch, not just one but one punch after the other, making Junsu punch me back. It was official that we were in a fist fight, as  punches were being thrown at each other back and forth. 

"Hyun!" I could hear Sehun's voice,
"Sehun go take Sulli away" I heard Taeyeon yelled who was still trying to get away from Eunhyuk. 

"Wait! Wait stop!" I yelled pushing away from Junsu as he stops punching me. I couldn't feel my face it, was so numb from Junsu punching me. 
"What?" Junsu yelled. 
"Stop, you're fighting me because of I almost kissed your girlfriend, dude if you were a real man you would have talked to Taeyeon and understood the situation before punching the crap out of me!" I yelled. Junsu just looked at me, breathless as I bent down to my knee's exhausted. 

Junsu didn't say anything, he just took Taeyeon by her wrist and dragged her away. "Ya! You're hurting me" I could hear Taeyeon cry s they fled the scene. I couldn't do anything because I had no power left as I collapse to the ground. "Hyun" I could hear Sehun's voice again as my eye's close. I could feel Sehun put my head on his knee, "Hyun are you alright?" he asked. 

I gave a smile to show I was fine, giving him an ok smile. "Ya! oppa you got us nervous and you're here smiling" Sulli laughed. I finally open my eyes as I could see Sehun and Sulli were staring at me from above. "Where is my angel?"I asked. 
"Oppa" Sulli said looking disappointedly, "Junsu oppa took her away" 
"Where?" I asked Sulli trying to stand up.
"I don't know" Sulli shook her head, "He probably took her away to scold her".

"I need to see her!" I snapped. 
"No she'll be fine, what you need is to go to a doctor" Sehun explaine

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter