Shouting Bridge

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I walked into dance class the next day with Sehun, I walked up to my friends who I met on my first week of school. As I walked to my friends I was greeted with high fives and greetings. I was talking to my friends with Sehun, in the cornor of my eye I saw Taeyeon sitting down in the corner of the room reading a book. So I ditched my friends and sat next to her, "Watcha doing?" I asked as I lean my head on her shoulders. 

"Go away" Taeyeon hissed as she moves her shoulder up making my head move out of place continuing reading. 
"My head" I pouted. 
"My shoulder" Taeyeon responded without her eye's leaving her book. 

"So what are you reading?" I asked trying to peep over her book. Taeyeon didn't say anything but jut kept reading, "I said, what are you.." 
"Non of you're business" she simply said cutting me off. I gave a smile as I sat back to my spot, I look at Taeyeon ad her undying beauty, not everyone in the company finds her beautiful as much as I find her beautiful but there's something about her that I find amazing, something I've been searching for my whole life, something that I promise myself to stop interacting with her but somehow she keeps coming back to her. 

Taeyeon shut her book angrily making me startle with her sudden move. Taeyeon then looks at me with a scary glare, "You mind, you can see that I'm reading a book so why do you have to stare at me? Its actually really disturbing" Taeyeon explains. I kept staring at her with a big smile,
"What?" She looks at me weirdly, 
"I love how upfront you are, you're not afraid to be mean but in a way you do it so nicely" I say excitedly as I pinched her cheeks. 
"YA!" She slaps my hand's, "can you not?" 

"Sorry I can't help it if you're cute" I smiled showing my aegyo. 
"Arghhh!!!" Taeyeon yells annoyingly as she stands up with her book, she then moves to the other side of the room and sits down and starts to read again. I stare at her cute actions from the other side of the room. We were officially opposite from each other as I continued to stare at her, Taeyeon cutely look's up. Our eye's met awkwardly as she quickly looks down on her book again. 

I wanted to stare at Taeyeon all day but I was stopped by Sehun and our other friends. They sat down next to me and started talking. The whole time I wasn't into the conversation, I was to busy trying to stare at Taeyeon through the space's between Sehun's head but stupid kid kept moving. The dance teacher ran ito the room as we all got up even Taeyeon and bowed for him, "Sorry I was late guy's it's traffic and I was stuck in it but since we just lost 20 minutes of our lesson we can make that up in the ed of our session?" He asked as the class had no choice but to say yes. 

 

During class I was watching Taeyeon with her long cargo pants, white shirt and cap that covered her beautiful eye's. Most of the class she worked hard, she's good but she isn't the best but she's definitely better in singing then dance. She kept to herself, she didn't have many friends in the class, during class she would talk to other to work with them but most of the time she kept to herself even though Sulli one of her best friends is in the class. 

I waited for Tae to leave class as always she always the last one to leave. She looked at me as I stood outside the door, instead of acknowledging me she just ignored me and kept walking along the hall ways of SM. "Hey angel!" I called out after but she kept ignoring me so I chased her. "Ya! angel I called you before"I turned her around. "What do you want?" She asked looking annoyed.

"Come with me" I said as I  grabbed her wrist and pulled her along with me.
"Where??" Taeyeon asked pulling back, when I knew she was pulling away I griped on a little harder. After awhile Taeyeon lost energy to argue so she just followed my lead, I took her on a bus and after a few minutes we got off. "What are we doing here?" She asked. As I took her to a near by bridge that was one of the 27 bridges that was located over the han river. 

"Come" I gestured, I have not let go of her wrist as I know she will run away, so I led her to the pathway of the bridge, the bridge was long and it was a very windy especially as cars drove past us. "Luhan seriously, I need my sleep" She demanded. 
"Come on we are almost there" I smiled at her as we kept walking on the bridge. We finally got to the place where I wanted to go to, it was at the exact middle of the bridge. "Where are you taking me?" She asked. 
"We are here" I smiled. 

Taeyeon cutely looks around and observes the surroundings, her face turned bitter as soon as her eyes landed on me again, "What??" I asked.
"I wasted 15 minutes traveling here when 5 minutes ago where I would have arrived my dorm ?" She argued as wind kept blowing into her face. I fixed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.

In Korea it was January at the moment meaning winter is still the season, so it still was very

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter