Seeking for Attention

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV 

The sun landed on my eye's making me wake up, I opened my eye's making the sun blind my eyes. To get away from almost getting blinded I stood up from where I was sleeping. I realize I spent the night on the couch with the video game controller in my hand. Next to me was sleeping Sehun holding the other video controller, the TV was on and there was many spilt chips on the ground and couch, oh how our dorm cleaner will love us. 

I went to the kitchen to get myself a cup of juice, while opening our fridge I looked at the oven clock, it said 6:50am. 6:50am!?!?!? I'm already late for dance class which starts at 7 am and not a second later. I quickly woke Sehun up, "Dude we wake up we have dance class" I yelled shaking him un controllably. 
"But today is Monday, I go to school on Monday's and Tuesday's not attend classes" Sehun groans rolling around the couch. 

Arghh I forgot, I didn't hesitate to argue with him anymore so I ran to my room and got dressed, I think I stayed up until 2am this morning playing video games with Sehun which made me sleep in. After 10 minutes I left the dorm and ran to the bus stop. From where the bus dropped me off to my dance classroom I ran so fast regardless of me looking like a freak. 

Finally it was 7:10 am and I reached my classroom being only 10 minutes late, I opened the door where all my fellow trainee's where already practicing with the dance teacher telling them what to do. I walked in breathlessly, the first thing I noticed was Taeyeon who is usually i class is not there. Where could she be, she has never missed class, she's probably with the people she's might be debuting with and practicing with them upstairs where the idols usually practice, or maybe she's with Junsu again. 

"Where have you been?" Dance teacher- nim asked me stopping the class. 
"Sorry I slept in" I apologized. 
"I know you've only been here for two months as a trainee, but you know we have a policy of absentees and lateness!" He yelled making his voice echo throughout the room. 

"And trust me I know, I read what I'm about to sign" I talked back, I hate it when people tell me things I already know, 
"Don't be rude, I'm not sure what you do in China but here in Korea we have respect for our elders, especially the ones who can stop you from debuting" He threatened. I really wanted to say something but I decided to keep clam because I knew what he's capable of, thanks to him I might have no chance of debuting, he can tell the people high up in the entertainment that I'm hard to work with, putting them off from wanting to debut me. 

"Sorry" I simply said holding my anger. 
"Just make it up after class sweeping the floors" The dance teacher said and went back to carry on with the class. I was mad, but I continued to hold in my anger, I put down my bag and joined into the group dance when I could finally keep up, accepting the fact that I'm probably not going to have lunch and spend my lunch time cleaning the practice room floor.
 

Taeyeon POV

I woke up feeling these arms around me, I looked up and behind me was Junsu's head on my shoulders. He looked charming and I was compelled to give him a kiss. I turned my body around and placed my hands on his cute baby cheeks, I love guys with baby cheeks. I slowly rose from the bed so I could give him a kiss but as I looked up I got a glimps of the alarm clock sitting on Junsu's bed side table. 

I remembered that I spent the night at Junsu's house, as what every boyfriend and girlfriend puttinriend couples do, I quickly rose to my feet forgetting about the kiss I was planning to plant on Junsu. I was running around his room packing my bag, and putting my training clothes on. Junsu slowly woke up giving a cute yawn, "Where are you going?" He asked as I finally gathered. 
"I was meat to e in class 10 minutes ago, its 7:10am!" I yelled. 
"Oh crap!" Junsu quickly got up like a ninja and ran out of the room as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter