My angel's Debut

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

"Hey you got the pop corn ready" I asked Sehun as I walked into the lounge room. 
"Yep and Sulli bought snacks" Sehun repiled as I jumped over the couch and took my seat. Sulli was over at Sehun's and I dorm to watch my angel's debut. 

"So who are you living with now?" I asked Sulli about her dorm situation.
"Umm these two new trainee's who are the same age as Unni Tiffany and Taeyeon" Sulli answered.
"How are they? Not good? considering you pretty much spend so much time in our dorm now" I joked. Sulli looked down,
"Its not the same as having my unni's around but they are alright, they hardly care for me so pretty much I feel like I'm looking after myself" Sulli fakes a smile towards my direction. 

"Its alright" I smiled at Sulli trying to cheer her up,
"You know you are welcome in our dorm anytime and plus youre smart I'm sure you can look after yourself, but I can help you with anything but lady problems, sorry but thats something I can't help you with". Sulli laughed, "Thankyou oppa" Sulli smiled as she contiune to laugh. 

"Ohhh hyun shhh the show is starting!" Sehun anounced as everyone in the room automatically became quiet as Sehun turned the volume of the TV up. I was soooooo excited to se my angel on TV, I heard they practice this number night and day and that its such a complexe routine. Sadly I've never seen them peform it but I certanly heard the song and it sounds amazing.

As soon as the MC's of the music show mentioned the performers performing today on the show, when they mentioned Girls generation my angel's group all three of us rose to our feet and started jumping up and down like freaks. 

Finally, it was the moment we all have been waiting for, Taeyeon performing..
Sulli, Sehun and I had our eyes glued to the screen of the TV as we watched the whole performance. Taeyeon was the first person to sing, as always she did an amazing job. The look of this dance look like a hard routin but from what I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter