Caught Again

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

I quickly shut the door regardless if it made a loud sound or not and ran back to class where I needed to tell Taeyeon the truth. I came back into class where the class contiuned to carry on with the dance. "Taeyeon, you're doing very well" The teacher  complimented Taeyeon. Taeyeon stoped dancing to thank the teacher, "Thankyou" She bowed and contiuned to dance. 

I could see Taeyeon happy as she contiuned to keep the smile on her face as she dance. I stood by the sides and contiune to watch her dance happily, I kinda went into day dream mode. "Luhan what are you doing just standing there, go on" The teacher pushed me into the group where I contiuned to dance. I wasn't ll there I kept forgetting what dance step was next as I kept thinking on how to tell Taeyeon that the love of her life is cheating on her.

That day I decided not to tell her, she was to happy an I didn't want to be the one to ruin that smile on her face as she kept contiuning to get compliments from the teacher. That night at my dorm I decided to tell Sehun and Sulli who was doing homework with Sehun what I saw today, I needed to tell someone what I saw to get it of my chest. "Oppa you need to tell unni, or I will" Sulli ordered. 
"I can you?" I asked.
"I would but I'm not the right person to say it, you need to, so please please tell her as soon as possible, she needs to know!" Sulli playfully slaps my shoulder. 
"Don't worry I will" I promised. 
"Promise?" she asked putting her pinky up.
"I promise" I inlock my pinky into her.

"Good because she needs to know, you're only hurting her if you don't tell her. She's living under the thought that her boyfriend is faithful" Sulli explained. For a 13 year old giving me love advice again, she was right. The more I keep keeping this from Taeyeon not only Taeyeon would be hurt but I would to. I have come to an theory that Taeyeon mean's so much to me that my mood is easily affected by Taeyeon's, when Taeyeon is feeling sad so am I. It's offical I'm going to tell Taeyeon like it or not, she needs to know the truth an she will tomorrow. 

 

Since Taeyeon was working with her debute upstairs in the room where the SM celebrities practice I couldn't tell her but luckily she came out for our next class which was dance again. I kept approuching her but she kept walking away, shes probably still mad at me for almost kissing her. As always we are given time for a break, and as always I would take a drink from the water cooler downstairs. 

After my drink I I took the route I always took, the longer way to class as this time I needed time to think of a way to tell Taeyeon. I walked past the recording studio like I did yesterday and this time I heard the same noise. I decide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter