Promies and Dates

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You wanted to talk to me?” Luhan asked as he exited out of the dance room. During rehersal with s his manger called him out because someone needed to talk to him. That someone was Taeyeon. “Yeah,” Taeyeon sighed so nervously. “Luhan, I was wondering if you want to go to dinner with me tomorrow night?” Never has Taeyeon made the first move, it took her awhile but she finally realize her feelings for Luhan. Luhan who has always been there for her, she mad at herself for only realizing that Luhan may be a creep but he still has good intensions.

They aren’t official, but they both know they have feelings for each other. Due to their busy schedules they don’t have the time to date or even become official. Taeyeon couldn’t take it any longer, she needs to see the kid. Making the first move only showed how eager she is to see him yet how much she likes him.

“I would love to, but I’m going back to China tonight,” Luhan shadily let her down. He really wanted to but once again his schedule is interfering with his personal life again. Most girls would just smile and reschedule for another date. But Taeyeon, Taeyeon was different. She just gave Luhan a glare and started punching Luhan’s chest. “I went with my guts and asked you and you just reject me?” Taeyeon threw a tantrum. “I’m only gone for 2 weeks this time, I promise I’ll be back,” Luhan held on the girl’s wrist so she could stop hurting him.

“Fine, when you come back I’ll be with Baekhyun,” Taeyeon threatened. “Maybe he wants to go on a date.”

“But he’s in love with you!”

“Exactly!” Before Taeyeon walked away Luhan grabbed Taeyeon by her waist making their foreheads touch. “I’ll be back in two weeks, so don’t be with Baekhyun because in two weeks I will take you out,”

“You promise?” Taeyeon whispered.

“As long as you promise to not run to Baekhyun,”

“I promise,”

“Good because I will kick his if he lays a finger on you,” Taeyeon loves the manly Luhan that unleashes when he’s jealous.

 

---

“Are you alright?” Sehun asked the Sullie who was sitting next to him.

“It’s good considering our situation,” Sullie was never the girl to complain, where she has learnt from the best from her Taeyeon and Tiifany unni. The two ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter