Shouting Rooftop

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Nervous?” Taeyeon greeted the nerve racking looking boy who stood by the stage and watched others practice. This year for the Gayo Daejun, most SM artist are to participate in a song and dance number. Luckily, Luhan was one of the fortunate EXO members to be chosen to sing and dance in this performance. Even though EXO hasn’t debuted yet, some members were put into this number to give a little introduction to EXO the new SM boy group. Luckily for Luhan, he got to see his angel every day since they have been practicing this grand number. Since Taeyeon was chosen to sing a duet with the TVXQ member.

To share the stage with big names, of course Luhan was nervous, he felt small and timid. His cocky personality no longer existed as the people who stood before him were all much talented then him. But being approached by Taeyeon, his angel, Luhan forgot about the nerves that took over his body. He suddenly was shocked when he felt a soft pair of hands pat his shoulder. “I would be nervous too if my first ever stage was a big as this.”

Luhan had so many mixed feelings that he couldn’t say anything in return. He really wanted to say something or even make a single movement so he doesn’t look like a freak in front of his angel. But he just couldn’t, he couldn’t make a sound nor move. “You look really tensed,” Taeyeon laughed. “Here, let me take you somewhere,”

Before Luhan knew it, he was taken with on hand and dragged out of the studio to be taken to an elevator out in the main hall way. Next thing Luhan knew, he was dragged in the vacant elevator by Taeyeon. They ended up at the roof top of the building, a place where Luhan has never been before. The roof top was beautiful, it was clean and had a clear view at the edge of the railings. It was very spacious and was decorated with plants and beautiful colours of flowers. Taeyeon let go of the boy’s wrist and headed towards the railings where it looked out on the rest of Seoul. “It’s beautiful out here,” Luhan creped from behind.

“I know, I come out here often when I have a schedule here. Seeing the city really does clam me down from my nerves. I came here before Girls Generation debuted, I made a promise to myself that I will follow my dreams. So kid, I brought you here today to promise yourself that,”

Luhan nodded agreeing to Taeyeon’s wise words. He put his hand on his heart to show how serious he was, “I promise to follow my dreams.” Taeyeon smiled knowing she did the kid right, she knew brining him up here would calm down his nerves that over took his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter