First and Last Kiss

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon POV 

July 2007

For months us nine girls work our butts of preparing for our debut. This included excelling in dancing, singing, acting an modelling. I'm glad SM chosed us nine girls because we fit perfectly, all nine of us work hard knowing that we are now a team and if someone fails will all fail. Being the oldest I was elected as a leader, its something I wished they wouldn't have, I'm really anti social and don't talk to much people and now I'm elected as leader? It sure is something so hard to get use to but I have to live with it. 

Everyday for the last few months we have been traning and through those traning days I'm starting to get close to others in the group and realizing that we all have the same ambitions and dreams. They aren't any different to me, I guess its because all we have right now is each other in this music industry. 

Girls Generation scedual started to get hectic from filming music video's, photoshoots, interveiw to more rehersal so SM thought that we should all move into a dorm they will provide for us. So today is moving out day, the last day of our freedom until we are exposed into the world, it was also the start of cameras filming us until our debut. 

On the day of moving out Sulli was being stubborn once again, Tiffany an I think that its about us moving out of the dorm. Once all Tiffany and mine posessions were in the van to be taken in our new dorm Tiffany said her godbyes with Sulli. Tiffany and I treated Sulli like our little child, I felt like I am apart of raising her up an now that I'm leaving her I feel like I've lost a child. 

Sehun was there to, to say his farewells knowing I won't have any time to see him or Sulli anymore especially after the debut. He was standing by the van as we were all saying our farewells outside our current dorm complexe. AfterTiffany and Sulli released from their long hug they are both in tears, Tiffany stepped aside next to Sehun so I could say my farewells to Sulli. 

I walk up to Sulli who was in tears, I hold on to her two hands, "Be a good girl" I smiled as a glimps of Sulli started to make me tear up as I patted the top of her hair. "Unni I'm going to miss you so much, don't leave me" Sulli cried giving me a hug. I accepted the hug as I put my arms around her, 
"Will see each other again" I smiled. Sulli released from the hug, 
"Really Unni? will that be possible? Look at Heechul oppa we only see him every 2 or 3 months, what if we hardly see each other?" Sulli asked crying some more. 

"Don't" I said giving her another hug, "Listen the only way will fully see each other again is if you debut and will all be together with your oppa Heechul and the only way you can do so is if you work hard for your dreams but before then I'll visit you as much as I can" I explained releasing from the hug. "I will never ever forget you, promise me to be a good girl and work hard. All the things I have restricted you from doing was for your own good, you know that right?" I explained starting to cry. 

Sulli was crying heavily too as she nodded continuiously. "I love you Sulli and please don't ever forget about me because I will never forget you" I said giving her another hug but this time a longer hug. I let go of the hug as the driver told us its time to leave, I noded and patted sulli's head trying to stop my tears. I give the dorm one last look, for 6 years I lived in this dorm, never through in thoes 6 years this day would come. I head towards the van wwith Sulli and gave Sehun a hug. 

"Look after my girl" I smiled after releasing from the hug. He smiled giving me a hug, 
"I know you will do well Noona, sorry Luhan hyun can't make it today he has class but he's relly sad he can't say goodbye to you" Sehun explained. 
"Its alright, I thi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter