Crying Tiffany

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

"Its exactly here where I was discovered" I said to Taeyeon, "I was buying something and a guy came up to me and gave me his buisness card" I contiuned. Taeyeon was quiet she didn't say anything but nodded. After Taeyeon stopped crying ironically the rain stopped to, to get things off her mind I took her out on a walk. I kept trying to make conversation but Taeyeon was in no function to speak, but at least she wasn't ignoring me, she would send singals to me to show she was listening like nodding or eye contact. 

I felt bad for Taeyeon, I hate seeing her like this, I really do. I believe someone amaing like my angel deserves the gretest love, if it will be more or not who will be the one for her. No matter what I want to treat her the way she deserves, why am I doing this? I'm doing this because I love my angel, its like my heart eases up when shes around me. If only Taeyeon knew that I'm wraped around her little finger and tht I will do anything for her to keep that angelic smile on her face.

I contiuned on my story as we walked "Actually next fall I'm going to Yonsei University the whole purpose why I came to Korea, it was not to train to be an idol, it was to study. That's why I never took this traning seriously, I really do ".
"You don't " Taeyeon spoke up. "You just lack in many aspects of dance, singing, acting and your attitude is abit cokey".
"I know but I'm still thinking Iif I should become an idol or contiune my studies, what do you think I should do?" I asked Taeyeon. 
"Do what you love the most, I can help you in thoes area's you need help in" Taeyeon offered.
"Thanks but why are you doing this, we are both trainee's we are meant to be competitors, I might turn out to be better then you" I joked making Taeyeon chuckle. Finally a smile has come out of Taeyeon.

"Ah kid seriously you make a good joke" Taeyeon laughs punching my shoulders as she stops walking and looks at me striaght in the eye, "But seriously I think you have potensial, practice hard and you'll get there, trust me" Taeyeon smiled at me. A sudden gush of wind blew againts Taeyeon and I, she started shivering like a hairless dog probably from the half wet clothes she's wearing. "Come on lets buy you a jumper" I smiled. 
"But I don't have money" Taeyeon stopped me.
"I do" I smiled. 

Taeyeon kept her promise and helped me with my singing, after class we were left in the room where Teaeyeon tutored me on my singing. "Wait stop" Taeyeon stopped m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter