Remembered

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another glance and Taeyeon could see golden brown hair hide behind the corner. She sure knew that she was being followed. This reminded her of a similar situation she was under when she was a trainee but instead this situation happened downstairs in the trainee level where the trainee’s trained.

Taeyeon had enough of being followed, “I can see you, you know,” Taeyeon turned around and faced the direction where the stalker was following her from. Suddenly a tall guy with golden brown hair stepped out of the corner and presented himself in front of Taeyeon, it was Luhan. It’s been a week since Taeyeon met the EXO members and since then Luhan’s obsession has increased. However, this time his obsess to get answers from Taeyeon, he wants to know why she doesn’t remember him.  

“I’m sorry if you’re a bit creeped out” Luhan chuckled trying to calm himself down. His objective has changed but still involves Taeyeon. Before he wished to be with Taeyeon, to work with her, to be recognized by her and now the wished has been granted and Luhan has a new wish. To be remembered by Taeyeon, his angel.

Luhan has been determined to find out why she has forgotten about him. s have even stepped back to let him be,  knowing no matter how much they pull him back Luhan won’t listen. Luckily Taeyeon has been visiting the company more often than before due to planning the new Girls Generation  sub unit album. For the past few days on Luhan’s spare time he has been following Taeyeon waiting for the right time to talk to her. He is itching to speak to her since she debuted five years ago but believe it or not Luhan is actually scared to. He fears for rejection.

“I’m used to it” Luhan couldn’t understand Taeyeon’s expression but that’s why he fell in love with Taeyeon. She has not changed one bit since Girls Generation’s debuted. Luhan still was adore Taeyeon’s mysterious ways, her shyness and the way she never opened up to anyone, the way how she keeps to herself and wasn’t flashy like other girls, these many reason are the reason why Luhan fell in love with the Girls

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter