Familiar Tune

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan" Taeyeon repeated, "You have a nice name" she compliment before trying to leave again. 
"Wait Taeyeon" I called out again making her turn around. "I feel like you don't want to talk to me, you keep turning you back on me" I laughed nervously. 
"Sorry" Taeyeon bowed, "Its just I have my dorm mate waiting for me outside" 

"Then I'll walk with you, I'm heading out that way to" I said, she just looks at me with a blank expression on her face and just keeps walking. Her cute act made me giggle to myself as I followed. "So how long have you been a trainee for?"I asked Taeyeon. 

"four years" she replied not adding extra information. 
"And singing is the only thing you do?" I asked trying to keep up the conversation.
"I can dance a bit" she said not looking at me. We reached the front of the door, I've never been this way, I always go through the back door. She swiped her card and I copied her. We were out of the place and into the busy road where I saw hundreds of people there, I asked Taeyeon who where they but she didn't say anything. Instead Taeyeon started walking off without me, but I grabbed her by the shoulders, I was not going to let her leave that fast. 

"What are you doing?" She asked looking like she's about be killed. 
"I swear is it just me or people here don't talk?" I laughed aiming my joke at Sehun, I let go of Taeyeon's shoulders, she didn't say anything she just looked at me. "Taeyeon, I was wondering maybe tomorrow during lunch we can get lunch together or maybe tomorrow night we can do dinner?" I asked, Taeyeon just gave me a nervous look. 

"Sorry I 'm busy" she responded, 
"How about the day after that?" I asked
"Busy" 
"Thursday?"
"Busy"
"Friday?" 
"I'm busy all day everyday" she said, "Thank you Mr. Luhan for walking with me even though I don't need anyone to and than you for your compliment on my singing" she bowed and started walking away from me. 

I didn't stop her this time, she started walking towards a tall girl who was waiting at the bottom of SM's driveway. "UNN

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter