Angel face

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan POV

The girl bowed and gave me a smile before running away, I didn't even get her name....

I was disappointed that a beautiful girl like her just ran away from me before I could even get a proper glimpse of her, or even her name. But then I remembered, I'm such an idiot, she must be a trainee. I will probably meet her again and finally get her name. 

I also remembered that I was late for singing class, I ran in an talked to my coach where I explained my excuse. Luckily he understood and told me to sit at the back because that's were the newer trainee's sit at. "So does anyone know how to sing in high key without screaming?" The teacher asked the class, 
"OHH I DO" I yelled raising my hand in the air. Everyone looked at me like I was some weirdo, to be honest I care if people were staring at me, I know I may look like a freak at the moment with my hand desperately raised in the air like I need to go to the bathroom. I just wanted to answer the question. 

Some people in China know me as the class clown, I'm funny laid back and like to make fun of people but my classmates know I'm just oking around so they don't take offense. You could say I was popular back in China, I had lots of friends, girlfriends to, everyone just loved my comedic acts and my confidence. I'm also confident, at the 5th grade talent show I got up on stage and did a song and dance to BoA's Only One and at the end I showed my bare in front of the school. Everyone was laughing so hard but the teachers didn't find it impressive, so they all chased me off stage. 

My mum always loved my playful side, but recently my parents thought its best if I should study my high school years in Korea, they said it will be a good experience, I did what they said. So here I am last year of high school, at the same time juggling being a SM trainee. 

So yeah I really have no shame, just confidence. It may be hard for these people to understand as my classmates at school took them years to understand my personality, at one point everyone took my funny remarks and opinion offensive but I guess that's Korea for you. 

"What is it Luhan?" The teacher looked annoyed as I continued to repeat the fact I had the answer, the teacher finally picked me. 
"Sing within you're lungs and don't sing with your throat" I smiled making everyone stare at the teacher to see if I was right. 

"Good job Luhan, spot on" The teacher congratulated me as I fist pumped in the air loudly making the people around me move their desk away from me. The teacher carried on with his lecture, "Okay, so your home work was to sing in tenor to Soprano vocal range. Luhan since it's your first class you can just sit and watch but if we have time in the end you can show us what you go" The teacher pointed out to me. 

"So who's the first to sing?" The teacher clapped his hands together. At school during music class nobody would raise their hand but me to sing first, even in China but here before I could even raise my hand the whole class did. The teacher smiled with his the response he got as the class raised their hand waving it, trying to get the teachers attention. 

The teacher waves

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter