Luhan's New Emotive

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

August 2012

Luhan thought after EXO’s debut he would somehow be closer to Taeyeon, but he was certainly wrong. In fact he was much distant to Taeyeon then before. He started his Chinese promotions, meaning he was always in China, letting him see Taeyeon less. It was just like before Luhan debuted, he never gets the chance to see his angel. But the only difference now compared to before is that the two haven’t stopped texting each other. They would talk about the randomest things, but no matter what they talked about made Taeyeon and Luhan were at their happiest when they talked to each other their relationship as friends grow. 

Sometimes they would secretly meet up when they are in the same country, or when their schedule lets them but whatever was going on between them they were just friends. Luhan finally understood Taeyeon as the reason why she never accepted his feelings. It’s because Luhan and Taeyeon are both very busy people, they are too busy to date. It was something Luhan was willing to wait for. He knows that one day he will finally get the chance with his angel, but not just yet, not when his popularity is rising.

It was the day of SM Town concert in Seoul, a concert where all the SM artist come together as one and hold a concert for thousands of fans. It was also a day where Luhan will get to see Taeyeon again, something he has been counting down days to. Luhan specifically came early to watch SNSD’s rehearsal, but watching it from the side he could see Taeyeon was feeling out of it. Now that he has pointed it out, he has realized her text's for the last few months are less energetic from the kid leader.She use to reply to him immediately as soon as he texted her, but now it would take her hours sometimes days to reply back. Sometimes she would just reply with a simple word, as if she doesn’t want to talk to him. 

Now he’s going to see her again, he can now ask her in person if there is something wrong, maybe something he has done. Luhan has the ability to see through his angel's actions and see what she really feels. Watching her rehearse, Luhan could see her sloppy dance moves show she has no motive to dance or do anything at all. Nonetheless, he has bad vibes that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter