Final List

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

April 2007

Taeyeon POV

"Sulli, wake up your unni, tell her we hve to go now" I ordered Sulli while she was eating her breakfast and me cleaning up the kitchen. Today was the day, the day where they will announce who will debut and our positions in the group. Everyone today is a bit of the edge because of this, Tiffany who was once full of confidence has  none to even stand herself up from her bed ever since she cried in the bathroom that day, Sulli hates the fact that she might get new people living with her as Tiffany and I might debut and have to leave the dorm. This thought is making Sulli madder then ever, making her ignore everything I tell her to do and her hormones aren't helping. As for me, I usually put a brave face on but today deep down inside of me I do feel nervous, I'm so nervous that I could faint and never wake up. But I do feel like I have to be strong for everyone, being one of the oldest I kinda have to. 

Sulli ignored me, "Sulli go!" I yelled, it was like she was buying time to stop me from leaving the dorm, today Sulli is extra irratating.
"Urghh" Sulli groaned and left the kitchen and into Tiffany's room. A few minutes later Tiffany appeared looking like she has been hit by a truck. 
"Seriously get ready we have to be at the company in half an hour and you're not even dress" I argued as Tiffny rolled her eyes at me.
"why should I we already know that I'm not going to debut" Tiffany pouted.

"Fine, I'm leaving without you" I gave up as she is annoying me, arguing with her won't make much difference. 
"Fine go" Tiffany said giving me attitude. There really is so much tension in the dorm right now, so I bent down to Sulli and tried to give her a good luck kiss on the cheek for me but she looked away before I could. "Sulli have a good day in school and Tiff please come to the company, you don't know you might of gotten in" I said before I took my bad and left the dorm knowing the next time I'll enter my dorm I would have found out if I have made my dream or not as a singer. 

I arrive at the company with 10 minutes to spare, everyone was there who was the promising 11 girls that after this meeting will debut as a group of 9. I watched the hands on the clock change hoping Tiffany would come. At exactly 9am a man called us to come in, I stood up from my seat and picked up my bag still hoping Tiffany would come. Before i entered the room a girl came running from the hallways and into my direction, it was Tiffany. I smiled as we entered the room together. 

All 11 of us girls line up in a straight line infront of a row of tabels, we stood there silently until one of the people started talking. He talked about how proud of us we were about traning and other unesscsary things we alredy knew and then he indicated he is about to announce who will debut into this group. One by one a man who was standing reading out names on his sheet was called out each girl and their position on the group. 

The 5th name called out was surprisingly was Tiffany who had the role of lead vocalist and then it got down to the last position. I was still wasn't called, I looked at the other two girls who weren't called, one of them was an amaing dance and the other could dance so well and pull out amazing tunes at the same time, so I knew I had no chance of debuting now as I can only sing and nothing elase. 

"Taeyeon please step foward" The man called out my name, I was surprise could it be? Was I the 9th member of this girl group? "Kim Taeyeon you are the 9th member of SNSD you will be incharge of being the leader and main vocalist" The guy announce. My eye's widen, Leader?!!?!? Main vocalist?!?!?! Is thi for real???? I mean I don't know how to lead nine girls and be the main vocalist? this is crazy!! But no matter how much I object the position I accepted it thinking I'll improve somehow. 

Since we couldn't celebrate in the room,when we all left the room we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter