Knocked Out

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

March 2007

Luhan POV

As always I enter my SM entertainment through the back door to attend my classes, but this morning was different. I just had an amazing day last week with Taeyeon where we chaperon Sehun and Sulli's date. Taeyeon finally opened up to me for the first time, from then on I started to follow Taeyeon even more but this time instead of ignoring me she would sometimes acknowledge me, but sometimes she would yell at me to stop following her. Girl's and their mix personalities. 

But this morning Taeyeon and Tiffany looked like they were secretly talking to each other in front of the back door of SM. "Hey what are you guys doing?" I asked walking up to them. "Taeyeon won't go inside" Tiffany argued. 
"Why?" I asked.
"Junsu is in there" Tiffany responded. 

"Oh" I said as my heart sank, great his back. Depending on Taeyeon's mood, the more we spent time with each other the closer we got. "Then why don't you go inside if your boyfriend is in there, haven't you waited to see him for months now. Then why aren't you going in?" I asked Taeyeon who kept her head down facing the ground. 

"She's scared he won't like her as much when he see's her,they haven't seen each other in months" Tiffany answered for Taeyeon. 
"That crazy" I responded, Taeyeon looked up to me. "Tae listen here" I held on to her shoulders. "You are beautiful, if I find someone like you amazing then I'm sure Junsu will to, that's why I call you angel for a reason right? Because in my eyes you represent an angel" I smiled but Taeyeon just looked at me. 

"But he's a big time idol now, what if he has found a model, an actress, another idol? and dump me? I guess its understandable since I'm only a trainee" Taeyeon explained as her eyes started to tear up. "No, don't ever, ever think of that, you are amazing and one day you'll debut to" I said before giving her a hug. 

I heard the door open but ignored it, I hear someone say "Taegoo, what's going on?". Taeyeon and I release from the hug, 
"Junsu.." Taeyeon muttered. I looked at the guy standing next to Tiffany, he was the same height as me and he wasn't even good looking. The guy who was supposedly meant to be Junsu, Taeyeon's boyfriend had a serious look on his face. 

"What are you doing with my girlfriend?" Junsu said raising his boy's. I was taken aback, he looked like he wanted to kill me. Before I could even say anything Taeyeon stood in front of me facing Junsu, "Babe, he was just hugging me as a friend" Taeyeon explained.
"Well I'm you're boyfriend, I should be the one hugging you" Junsu's voice started to raise even more at Taeyeon. 
"Junsu, don't do this here" Taeyeon argued. This was the first time I've seen Taeyeon not fight back, its like Taeyeon's self confidence fell as soon as Junsu started to yell at her. Its like he out Taeyeon's confidence, I knew it Junsu doesn't deserve Taeyeon, and the fact he has her by the palm of his hands annoys me that he takes advantage of her. I knew I needed to say something because Tiffany was just standing there watching a possible fight between Taeyeon and Junsu. 

"Why are you yelling at Taeyeon, I hugged her and she wasn't doing anything proactive. If I were you, as soon as I saw my girlfriend, I wouldn't be yelling at her, even though its my first meeting with her in months contained her hugging another guy I would just give her a bigger hug" I spoke up. 
"Luhan.." Taeyeon turns her head around signalizing me to stop. 
"Who do you think you are?" Junsu pushed my left shoulder.
"Don't touch me" I said trying to act tough around Taeyeon,I usuall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter