Final- I Love You

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A year and a half later

 

“So… you guys are really dating?” Heechul had to ask again as he cannot believe it that the couple sitting right in front of him is actually dating. Luhan grabbed his girlfriends hand, “Yes hyun we are.”

“Then… You should know that I’m like Taeyeon’s older brother, I’m fresh of the army and I can break your neck if you hurt her,” Heechul leaned across the table and gave Luhan an intense glare like an older brother should. It was all threat, something Heechul is using against Luhan, but little did Heechul know that Luhan was not afraid, not one bit. “Oppa, we have been dating for more than a year now, if he was planning to break my heart, wouldn’t he have done it by now?” Taeyeon asked raising a good point. Heechul nodded and went back to lean on his chair again making his interigation a fail.

“Ahh its funny how things change. I remember sitting here in this restaurant and I remember how Luhan would stare at you Taeyeon from a distance and Tiffany invited Luhan over and Taeyeon was freaking out because she thought Luhan was weird. Thoes days were the trainee days, and now after debut you guys are together?” Tayeon and Luhan laughed at Heechuls remark. It was true times have change, back then Luhan would crush over his angle within a distance.

Back then Luhan didn’t fear of rejection as he always would go through it a couple of times a day with Taeyeon. The girl absolute hated the kid that would always try and make a move on her, but since things have change, she now sees him differently now.

Ever since Taeyeon let Luhan entered her heart, things have changed. The two still kept their personality, as Taeyeon would still get annoyed over her boyfriend from time to time but the only difference now is that they are together. The Lutae couple are not a perfect couple, they argue, they get jealous, Luhan gets yelled at for being to cheesy, while Taeyeon is always being complained about for not being cheeys enough. Regardless the two love each other very much.  Luhan waited almost six years to be with the girl he loves, and also it took Taeyeon almost six years that she is with the wrong guy.

Luhan loved every bit of Taeyeon, while Taeyeon is learning to love every piece of Luhan. Slowly like turned into Love, and a few months turned to forever. Taeyeon is unconditionally in love with the kid. While the kid never stopped loving his angle.

A year of dating and only the people from the entertainment knows and some idols from the industry. No one other then a handful of people know whats going on between Taeyeon and Luhan. As the couple are really good when it comes PDA. So far they haven’t gotten caught yet, but sometimes it does worry Taeyeon that somehow they get leaked running Luhan reputation.

“Oppa we have to go now to our schedules, but will see you tomorrow at the SM Town concert?” Taeyeon asked as she stod with Luhan to leave. “Yeah, I’ll see you guys at the sound check,” Heechul smiled as he watch Taeyeon and Luhan get up and walk away.

---

Everyone was somewhere in the venu of the concert space while Taeyeon stayed in her dressing room reading a book. Her members were either visiting other groups in their dressing room, or out to get some lunch before it’s their turn to do their sound check. It was an SM Town concert, every SM fan out there is gearing up to see their favourite SM groups to hit the stage.

Taeyeon heard a knock on her door and when she opened it, it was her little friend Sulli. Well not little anymore, but in Taeyeon’s heart, she still saw the little Sulli that use to run around the dorm. “Unni lets get lunch together?” Sulli asked,

“I would have lunch with the members but since I haven’t seen you in awhile, lets go together?” Taeyeon suggested as she packed her things ready to leave with Sulli. Taeyeon is still happy to see that fresh smile on the girls face. In years Sulli has obviously developed but her innocent image is still there, which Taeyeon hopes to never leave her body. 

Another knock was made on the door, even though it wasn’t her room Sulli ran fast to the door to answer it. “Sehun, Luhan oppa!” Taeyeon turned around to find little Sehun and Luhan her boyfriend. Then again, Sehun has defiantly matured over the years. Well physically, hes still that immature trouble maker at heart. “Oh why are you here?” Taeyeon asked the two boys that entered their room. Sehun put his arm around his girlfriend Sulli, “We should have lunch together,”

“I just asked unni that!” Sulli said with a big smile. The four of them haven’t gone out as a four, not since years ago when Taeyeon and Luhan accompany Sehun and Sulli on their date at COAX. (chapter 8) It was like one big family that they all needed. Luhan and Taeyeon nodded, and together, the four of them went out to get some lunch at the nearest by stand.

“Hyun are you going to say it?” Sehun whispered into his hyuns ear as the two girls walk in front of them in hand in hand.

“I want to, maybe tonight,” Luhan sighed. It was something Luhan should have said to Taeyeon ages ago but never has he gotten the chance to. Both being idols the two never get to see each other. It was something that should be said face to face not over the phone, well at lease in Luhan’s eyes Taeyeon deserved to hear it face to face.

“Well you should have done it before, she may dump you because you haven’t told her the three words that define your relationship,” Sehun explains.“How do you know so much of this? I’m older,” Luhan argued making Sehun smile. He mankea love making fun of his hyun’s, especially Luhan. “I told Sulli 2 months after I asked her out, now you oldie need to make your move before she goes back to Junsu,” Luhan hated that name.

Junsu is long forgotten, but since Sehun has brought his name back up made Luhan angry just think about the things he did to Taeyeon's heart. “I told you to never say his name again!” Luhan chased Sehun, but with Sehun’s fast reflexes and long legs he is able to dodge Luhan. The girls noticed the cat and mouse chase the boys are having as Sehun held on Sulli’s neck and using her as a hostage. “Come closer hyun and I will..”

“Will what, that’s your girlfriend dude,” Luhan pointed out. Sehun gave up, he couldn’t think of a great comeback so he let g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter