Caught

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yelling at the top of my lungs I turn to look at Taeyeon, Taeyeon had teary eyes as she looks at me with a blank expression. "Umm I think we should stop it will ruin our voices" She says before leaving.
"Hey do you want to go for a walk?" I asked.
"No! Why would I when I can go to sleep in my warm dorm" Taeyeon explaied and kept walking off. This time I didn't stop her I thought my friendly actions were in enough for her to understand my feelings. Watching her was to much for me to handel, it hurt me that she is walking away from me symbolizing shes  going to bed tonight thinking about Junsu instead of me. If she really did like me she would of stayed instead of leaving me here. 

Beig sad I thought it was best to stay here for a few minutes, so I leaned on the bridge railings and reflected on the beautiful view of the Han River. A few seconds later I heard my name, I looked up and turned around. There, Taeyeon was walking to me but instead of stopping for me she walked past me. I was confused as to what she is doing, a meter ahead of me she stopped and turned around. "Are you coming or not?" she asked. 
"Uhhh" I was confused as to what she's asking me to do. 
"You said you wanted to walk around, here I am giving up my sleep time for you and you don't even want.." I cut Taeyeon off as I ran to catch up to her. We started walking along the bridge. Maybe my action's did get the best of her, I don't know what's wrong with her and what got into her but I'm sooooo sooo soooo thankful sh decided to walk with me, maybe its not to late change her thoughts, maybe its not to laet for her to sleep tonight an think about me instead of her boyfriend Junsu. 
 

Sulli POV

After dance class my friends and I walked home, I went into my dorm and Tiffany unni was sleeping on the coauch with the TV open watching a k-drama. I turned the TV off and took a blanket from my room and put it on her before kissing her fore headgood night. I then went into my room, it was already past 12am and I was needed to be at singing class at 9am tomorrow so I went to bed. 

Just when I closed my eye's I heard a tap on my window that made my eye's open again, I simply ignored it and closed my eye's again to sleep but the taping noise contiuned. I followed the tapping noise which led to my window, I open my curtain and there I see Sehun holding on his dear life on the little window seal. "What are you doing?" I whispered through the glass window. 

"Just open the window" Sehun said panicing, I could see he's about to fall from the window seal and down to the ground. I open the window just as what Sehun tol me to do. As soon as I opened it Sehun dived into my room knocking some things on the table which was standing next to my window, "Sehun, you're going to wake up my unni's" I whispered as I picked up the things and placed them back on the tabel and closed the window as it was producing cold winds. 

"Sorry it was cold out there and I was about to fall 5th floor to the hard conreate ground" Sehun said sarcastically. 
"Sorry, just be quiet" I whispered. 
"Are both of your unni's here?" Sehun asked.
"Unni Tiffany had a class this morning so she's been home all day but I just had class with unni Taeyeon, I think she came home before I did. You know my unni they are very strict so you need to be quiet" I explained making Sehun nod. 

"So what are you here?" I asked as I helped Sehun up.
"I just want to see you, can't I do that?" Sehun pouts cutly.
"No its just, almost 1am we have class at 9am tomorrow" I complained. 

"I also came to give you this" Sehun said pulling out something out of his pocket. 
"A pen?" I asked as he holds out a pen. 
"I borrowed your pen at school this morning and I forgot to give it back" Sehun explained making me confused. 
"What? so you travelled from your dorm to mine in the cold weather, climbed 5 stories risking your life just to give me a pen where you could have given it to me tomorrow?" I asked making Sehun look at me in embaressment. "What is the real reason why you're here?" I asked.

"Ahh that's just an excuse, I just want to talk to you" Sehun said making me smile. 
"But why didn't you just call me, I don't want you to travel to my dorm at 1am in this cold weather" I say feeling a bit gulty he's doing all these things for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter