Force To Ignore

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So you do remember me?” Luhan brighten up with the possible accusation. With a single head nod by Taeyeon led Luhan to his own fiesta in the restaurant. “So you really do remember me?” Luhan had to ask again to make sure.

“I really do. Do you want to ask me again before realizing that I’m just going to answer the same answer,” Taeyeon explained with a hint of annoyance in her voice. In Luhan’s perspective his angel has not changed one bit, she was still charming as before. Taeyeon believes that Luhan too has not changed. He was still annoying but under all that annoying gene Taeyeon could see how cute and more attractive Luhan has become.

“So why? The many times I bumped into you, you pretended like I did not exists or has clearly stated that you don’t remember me?” Luhan’s expression changed to an awfully sad one when thinking about the many times he bumped into Taeyeon in the past years. His eyes grew bigger as they shot right through Taeyeon’s heart. As cold she could possibly be towards the kid, she still felt how sad he would have been every time she has rejected him. Guilt shot up Taeyeon’s body, she needed to explain to this boy as to why she did what she did, she needed to apologies.

“Luhan, I’m sorry,” Taeyeon continued, setting down the tone of her voice to a more serious one. “It wasn’t me who didn’t acknowledge you, well it was me but I was told not to.” Finally Taeyeon came out with the truth. The many years Luhan has been trying to figure out why Taeyeon is ignoring him, he has finally come to her terms. Taeyeon continued, “My manger knew you were a big fan of me, actually he knew that you had a crush on me. That night you kissed me, he was there and saw the whole thing. Being in a rookie group my manger thought that I shouldn’t go near you because he’s scared that I might end up with you. So he thought it was best that I should ignore you. I really want to talk to you, but I couldn’t, so I’m sorry.” It was all clear for Luhan now.

He knew that all this time Taeyeon was hiding something and now that he has finally got the truth out, Luhan can’t help but feel so fulfilled. “I’m glad that now I know the truth” Luhan smiled with happiness. But again his face turned to confusion again when he realize Taeyeon hasn’t answer another question that he has been suspecting for a while now. “Taeyeon,” Luhan continued, “If pretending to know who I was is an act, what about Sulli and Sehun. One time Sehun and I walked past Sulli and she treated us like she didn’t know us too.”

Taeyeon’s face lighted up, “Ohh I know what she was talking about, Sulli cried for ages in my dorm after that.”

“Why what happened?”

“She’s in the same position as me, her manger knows about the little fling Sehun and Sulli once had and is afraid it can start back up again. So Sulli was forced to ignore Sehun which made Sulli very sad. Like I said its something we don’t want to do but we had to if we wanted to do well in this industry.” Taeyeon gave an assuring smile towards Luhan. For years she has ignored the kid and now she was to reconcile with him once again. During those years without Luhan, Taeyeon somewhat missed the annoying boy. She missed the loud voice that turned her world upside down, the boy that pulled out her hair from frustration. Overall she did miss his absence, she didn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter