Chaperons

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We arrived at COEX aquarium, after buying our tickets the four of us walked around looking. "Hyun, noona can Sulli and I walk by ourselves?" Sehun asked Taeyeon and I. "NO! The reason why Luhan and I are here is to chaperon you guys, if you guys leave our sight then what's the point of us being here?" Taeyeon asked and walked away to the next attraction. 

I looked at Sulli and Sehun who looked disappointed, I felt bad for them so when Taeyeon was completely not looking I sent Sehun and Sulli to go their own separate ways. "But unni will get mad" Sulli argued.
"Don't worry I'll cover for you guys" I explained as Sulli nodded.
"You're the best hyun, thanks for being the older brother I never had" Sehun smiled taking Sulli's hand and running away. 

When Sehun said that, it melt my heart and I felt good about myself that Sehun saw me as his older brother he never had. I watched Sehun and Sulli run away in hand in hand in another direction from Taeyeon. After watching them leave I walked over to Taeyeon who was looking at the sting ray aquarium, "Hey wheres Sehun and Sulli?" Taeyeon asked as she turns her head to ask me. 
"Uhh I sent them away" I answered making Taeyeon's eyes widen.
"WHAT WHY??" Taeyeon yelled.

"Shh people are looking" I laughed.
"Arghh" Taeyeon groans but this time quietly, "Why would you do that?" 
"Because they are old enough to go on a date by themselves" I explained. Taeyeon didn't bother to answers as she groans once again and walks away. I chase after her and turn her around using her elbow, "Where are you going?" I asked. 

"To look for them" 
"No" I stop Taeyeon, "They will rebel against you the more you stop them, you need to stop being over protective and accept that Sulli is now old enough to look after herself".
"Luhan! you don't understand this is Sulli my baby sister, I just don't want her to get hurt" Taeyeon expressed her emotions before turning around to walk away. 

"You just don't want Sulli to get hurt the way Junsu hurts you" I shouted as Taeyeon turns around. She looks at me as I get her attention, 
"Can you not say that, like I said you don't know me" Taeyeon warned as she walks up to me again. 
"But its the truth" I said. 
 

Sehun POV
For hours Sulli and I walked around the COEX from one exhibit from to another, after the seal show Sulli and I sat down for afternoon tea. "Hey can I have the salt?" Sulli asked, pointing towards the salt. I looked at Sulli, knowing that I needed something to get rid off my chest. "Sull

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter