Love At First Sight

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2007

Luhan POV

"Wake up!!" A guy shakes me back and forth, I groan and moan, this guy isn't giving up insn't he? I got up anyways thinking what he's doing in my room. 
"What?" I yelled as I wipe my face with my hands, 
"You'll be late" My roomate looked at me with dissapointed look, "Its your first day remember, don't want them to leave the impression of you rascalness". I forgot it was my friest day of being a trainee for SM, how could I forget? Since I'm from China SM has given me the offer to stay in a dorm with all expense paid, being me and not wanting to pay for the housing rent I accepted. But all good things have its perks, of cores living in a dorm with free rent I was forced to live with some stuck up guy named Sehun. I've been living with him for the last week, just in a dorm with me and him. I'm not expecting to be best friends with him, but I hope for some consideration of my existance, he's always in his room with his door shut.

I wonder what he's doing in there? maybe? I don't even know what goes on but his poker face just makes me want to know more about him. Sehun being my own roomate I feel like I'm the only one who lives here because he's always in his room. But today Sehun promised to go to the entertainment with me today, he's also a trainee to. 

We caught the bus together to the entertainment and as expected Sehun didn't talk to me, he just put his big head phones on and zoned out. I hoped Sehun would tell me about being a trainee but I guess he's to arrogent to even turn his music down and have a conversation with me. Thanks to my cocky personality I wasn't even nervous, not even a tiny bit. 

We got of the bus which stopped infront of the entertainment, still not speaking to each other we entertered via the back door with passes where we swipe with cards the entertaiment gve us. I honestly don't know why we have to enter the back door or how to swipe our cards because Mr arrogant woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter