We Got Married

The Best Of Both Worlds
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey what are you watching?” Luhan enters his dorm to find the only source of light in the dorm in from the TV Sehun is watching. Luhan jump on the couch to be seated next to his roommate, “I’m watching We Got Married” Sehun pointed to the TV screen. Luhan wasn’t that interested he just nodded and played with his phone. He couldn’t be bothered to get himself on the couch. He just came back from 12 hour of training that drained out all sources of energy he had within his body. He had no energy to even help himself off the couch.

But something caught Luhan’s hearing, his sharp hearing caught Taeyeon’s name being announced. “What about my angel?!?” Luhan sprung to his feet suddely gaing strength when hearing Taeyeon's name. Luhan remained standing, watching the TV closely. The TV announced something Luhan never wanted to hear, Taeyeon on We Got Married. “NO NO NO NO!” Luhan cried forming an god smack face with his hands.

“Hyun you know its fake” Sehun rolled his eyes, here Luhan is again with his obsession.  “The whole show is fake but it’s still fun to watch couples reaction to things” Sehun chucked.

“What no! I care how fake it is, I refuse her to be on the show! No not especially with another man” Luhan protested as Sehun kept quiet at the corner of the couch trying to watch the show. He was use to Luhan’s random outburst and fan boying moments, it sometimes was annoying to tolerate but he has gotten somewhat use to it. “Hyun you’re just annoyed that shes not on the show with you” Sehun chuckled again teasing his hyun.  Luhan did not find it funny, he just looked at his roommate with an intense glare. Luhan’s fan boy mood , turning him into an angry lion, he didn’t want his bias to be doing romantic skin ship with a another man other than him. Real or not Luhan hated it, it felt like she was cheating on him.

“I wonder if Taeyeon unni has a boyfriend, or maybe she went back with cheating Junsu. Whatever it is she has to keep it a secret, or…” Sehun was stopped by and angry Luhan who yelled him to stop. “No she’s not dating anyone!” Luhan cried before finding the rush of energy to take him to his room. “And how do you know she’s not dating anyone?” Sehun bluntly asked making Luhan stop walking.

“She’s my angel and she will always be” Luhan stuck his nose high before leaving the room and entering his own. Luhan frustratingly bel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter