Chapter 24

The face I fell in Love with

When Donghae introduced Yoona to Heechul he seemed to not like her.I mean at all.He didn’t even look at her and he continuosly kept giving her the dirty look after he saw her grab Donghae’s arm and then hand. Henry’s reaction wasn’t that different either.He was just a little bit more ‘friendly’ but he didn’t hesitate to say something rude to her from time to time.They had been hanging out for a couple of weeks now and every time they went out together they would end up walking hand in hand and attracting attention by bystanders who always said to them “Awww you guys are so cute together.” And they didn’t mind being seen as a couple at all. Donghae had stayed away from Eunhyuk for three weeks now. No calling or texting he just tried to forget how their lips had magically met together and how they fit onto each other’s perfectly. As I said he tried but he didn’t succeed.

“Henry,me and Yoona are going out.”He called from downstairs up to Henry’s newly added room “Okay hyung.I’m going to Zhou-mi’s house so we could study together.”he shouted back. “Okay don’t stay out too late mom and me will be worried.” “Fine.Have fun hyung.” “Thanks you too.” Donghae said as he once again grabbed Yoona’s hand and headed out.


To:Eunhyuk

From:Tiffany

 

Hyukkie will you come and meet with me at the mall? I want to go buy clothes but I don’t want to go alone.

 

To:Tiffany

From:Eunhyuk

 

Yeah I’ll come but will we be back before six? I have work tonight remember?

 

To:Eunhyuk

From:Tiffany

 

Whatever you want.Just get here as soon as possible.

 

Eunhyuk left their house and went to the mall. He hated that place. It was too big for his liking and there were always young girls screaming out their lungs whenever they saw a poster of their precious ‘oppas’.He’d just want to hiss at them and tell them to be quite but he never had the heart to scream at young girls so he just put up with it. When he was inside he wondered where Tiffany could be he started walking around and then he decided to call her. “Hey Tiff? Where are you?” “Come near that shop. That shop that I like so much.” “And which one is that? You love all of them.” “Aishh it’s called Heaven’s clothing.” “Oh that one.” “Yeah now come quickly.” Eunhyuk hung up and then he went to meet with Tiffany. When he arrived at the shop he saw two kids kissing near the shop. He sighed and remembered the kiss he and Donghae had shared a couple of weeks ago. Yes it had been three weeks since the last time he and Donghae had talked. The latter had suddenly stopped going over to his house , responding to his messages and taking his calls. Did Donghae hate him that much and he didn’t like the kiss? Was Donghae being serious when he said that he didn’t like guys? He took another look at the kids and he noticed something. He knew that kid. That kid was his Donghae?!?

 

“DONGHAE.” Eunhyuk said in a stern sounding voice which startled the latter a bit making him break the kiss that he was sharing with Yoona. “H-hyukkie? What are you doing here?” “Could we talk.” Eunhyuk said glaring at the young girl that stayed near her boyfriend. “Alooone.” “We’ll be just a sec Yoona. I‘ll just talk to him and woahhh.” Before he knew it Donghae was being  dragged off to the other side of the mall by Eunhyuk’s strong grip on his shirt. “What were you doing back there??!” “Oh eh I was…kissing her?” “I know but whyy?” “Well isn’t that what friends do?” “No Donghae that is not what they do.” “But-but you kissed me and you didn’t seem to mind so much back then. We just kissed so what’s the big deal?” “What do you mean what’s the big deal??Of course I wouldn’t mind when you kissed ME. I was the one kissing you. Not her.” Again the bystanders looked at them curiously thinking ‘Oh look.It must be a lover’s quarell’ “It was only a kiss between friends!” “You just don’t get it. We are both guys so it’s okay between us.” “No it’s not. It’s not normal when two guys kiss.” “You still don’t get it! A kiss between two guys is different than a kiss between a boy and a girl. When two guys kiss it could be because they’re friends, are bored and heck when they are drunk but a girl and a boy it’s totally different. It doesn’t happen because you’re friends. It happens because you LOVE EACH OTHER!!!!” “SO WHAT?? MAYBE I DO LOVE HER? WHAT DOES IT MATTER TO YOU??!?” “Y-you really mean that Hae? You love her?” Eunhyuk felt like he was about to start crying he was currently wishing he had long hair and a pair of s so he could be a girl just like the one Donghae was kissing. “I don’t love her! I just kissed her and that’s that. No need to make such a fuss about it.” “Then come with me.” Eunhyuk said as he started walking off to another direction. From behind a stone pillar two heads could be seen peeking at the quarreling pair. They smiled at each other as they watched the two of them walking off to the men’s bathroom quietly. Tiffany and Yoona had hatched quite a brilliant plan there.

 

When they were in the bathroom Eunhyuk shoved Donghae in one of the cubicles and then went in himself and locked the door behind him. “W-what are you doing?” Donghae said as he saw Eunhyuk’s hands slam against the wall that his head was resting on. Eunhyuk leaned in and as he was almost touching Donghae’s lips with his own he said. “I thought that kisses were no big deal for you. So kiss me.” “Hyuuung!!” “Why?You only want to kiss pretty girls?” Now it was Donghae’s turn to shove Eunhyuk to the other side of the cubicle and slam his back to the door. The latter whined in pain but then Donghae growled in a quite yet angry voice “Will you stop this?!” “I see I can’t replace a girl after all.” Eunhyuk said while he looked down. “What are you saying? It’s the other way around. No girl can ever replace you!” “Huh?” “I knew you only wanted to mess around with my head. It’s not fun and it hurts to know this.” “What do you mean? I never tried to m-“ “Shut up. Do you know how much it hurts everytime you tell me ‘I can help you with girls’ or ‘I’m very experienced with girls’? Fine you are just. Just don’t say that to me. It only reminds me of why we can never be together.” "Hae that's not what I meant all this time when I said I'll help you. I just wanted to see you happy and check if you really liked girls and you gave me no signs that it was otherwise." "How could you not see it? I practically melted when I was massaging your back, back then." "Well you liked Tiffany and you showed her that you liked her!" "Tiffany is different. She's a girl." "Soo? Didn't you say that you feel more comfortable talking to me??" “I am but…I’m shy and even though it’s easy to talk to you about some things it was way more difficult to talk to you about other things..” “Ahh Hae. I get it now?” “I’m not sure if-“ “I like you Hae.” “You like me as a-“ “I like you as I mean I like you like you. I was holding back because you liked my sister.” “So you weren’t kissing me because you had a fever the other time?” “I kissed you because you looked too delicious just like now. Can I kiss you?”  “B-but we’re in a cubicle…” Donghae looked down being as shy as ever while Eunhyuk got closer to him. He pecked him sweetly on his lips and then retreated with a cute smile plastered on his face.