Chapter 22

The face I fell in Love with

Even though Donghae had slept past two am and was dead tired he wanted to go to school.He was still too shocked about all of this and wanted to tell his best friend what had happened.He sleepily made his way to his classroom and slumped down on his desk while he was waiting for Heechul to arrive. After only a few minutes he fell asleep on his cold hard desk and started snoring softly.When Heechul arrived he shook him gently and Donghae slowly opened his eyes. “Why are you sleeping on the desk?” “I couldn’t sleep last night.” “Why not?” “I’ll tell you when if you come with me to the nurses office.” “Gladly.”

After the both of them faked to be sick they both went to the nurses offices.One to sleep and the other just wanted to skip class with his friend“Why didn’t you sleep all night? Because of the thunder?”Heechul remembered how frightened his best friend could become“I slept at Eunhyuk’s house.” “Oh?” “We kissed…twice” “Ohhh! I am so happy for you my friend.” “You shouldn’t be.He just had a high fever and he didn’t know what he was doing.That’s why he kissed me.” “Oh.” “Will you stop oh-ing!” “Sorry Hae.I’m just trying to process everything you just told me.Why shouldn’t I be happy though?You got to kiss him.TWICE!!” “But like this I’ll keep getting my hopes up for nothing.” “What are you going to do now?” “The best option is to probably stay away from him.If I see his face again I’ll keep thinking about what happened and I won’t be able to move on.”Heechul nodded and then he remembered his newly found boyfriend “Donghae…” “What is it?” “I have to tell you something.” “Yes??” “I…me and Han Geng.We’re kind of together now.” “Are you serious???You’re finally together?I’m so happy for you two.” “Really?” “Of course.I was rooting for Han-chul from the start.” “Han-chul?” “Yeah your couple name.Cool right?” “Yeah it is. Hey be right back.Han Geng is calling me.I thought I told him not to call me at school.” “Go easy on the guy.He’s head over heels for you.” “Fine fine.”

Heechul went outside and took Han Geng’s call “Hello honey.How are you this morning.” “Don’t you honey me.I thought I told you not to call me in the morning.” “B-but I wanted to talk to you and hear your voice so badly.” “Ugh.You can’t keep calling me every time you want to hear my voice. You won’t die from waiting a couple of hours.I like that idea.You should try it.” “But I don’t wanna.I want to talk to you everytime I think about you.Which is all the time.” “I know how you feel but you should do it...I have to ask you something about Eunhyuk.” “About Eunhyuk?Are you dumping me for him??!?” “Aissh no.” “Oh good heavens.Then what is it?” “Does he like Hae?” “Well isn’t it obvious? This morning he called me saying how Donghae had run off on him after kissing him.” “Well can you blame Donghae.Out of no where a guy that you thought of as a brother kisses you twice.Poor Hae thought it was only his fever acting up on him and he couldn’t sleep all night.” “Oh.Well I’m sure they will figure all this out soon.” “Well Eunhyuk better get a move on it because Donghae already told me that he’s going to stay away from him as much as possible.” “It would be best if I tell him that right?” “It probably would.”

“I miss you chullie.” “What happens if I go somewhere and you won’t be able to contact me?” “Why would that happen?You’re not going anywhere…right?” “Well no.But me and dad frequently go on fishing trips and I’m pretty sure there would be no cell signal there.” “Bu-wha- why does he have to take you with him?You’re mine so you should stay with me!!” “Well first it’s our thing.He fishes and I work on my tan.It’s quite fun to have to visit a doctor everytime after our trips.” “Do you get burned?!?”Han Geng said while panicking “No. Dad gets the hooks stuck in his .” “Oh…ouch?What’s number two?” “Oh yeah.I am still under age so technically I do as my parents tell me and if I don’t go with him I’m sure they won’t let me sleep at my boyfriend’s house.” “Well it would be better to sleep at your house since I work at night.” “Oh yeah I forgot about that.You work as a barman right?” “No silly.I’m a stripper.” “You’re a what?” “Oh-oh!” “Oh-oh my you you ughh.I’m hanging up!” “Wait Heechul!” “What??” “Have a good day at school and I love you.”Heechul just disconnected without saying bye back and stomped back inside.

He found Donghae laying on his side with his eyes closed but he soon opened them slowly. “Hae. I have to tell you something.” “What is it?” “It’s about Han Geng.” “Mhm?” “He just told me that he’s a stripper. *sigh* What should I do?” “Oh uhm does it bother you?” “Well yeah a bit.I don’t like people watching my man dance half ” “I bet he would have loved to hear you say that. ‘My man’ pfft.” “Shut up! Just help me.” “Well I know the feeling.It turned out that Eunhyuk is a stripper too. Remember the mighty fireman?” “Yeah…” “That’s him.” “Oh my sweet Hannie…so we actually went into a strip club?” “Yes but besides that,I could’nt do much when I found out.Awkwardly enough there were old ladies hitting on him because they knew him from there and I heard them talking.” “Old ladies?I am so gonna make him find a new job.” “He’s probably doing this because he has no other choice so give him a chance to explain himself first okay.” “Gosh did he pay you to be his lawyer or something?Why are you defending him so much today.” “Because you’re scary when you go all diva on people and I feel sorry for him.He has to put up with that and he actually seems happy to have to put up with you.” “That’s what makes me like him. That creepy smiling…boyfriend of mine.” Heechul smiled and that made Donghae smile too but weakly and afterwards he instantly passed out from being too tired and fell asleep on the bed.Heechul jumped on the bed that was next to Donghae’s and started silently playing with his phone.

It’s was ten in the morning when a still sleepy Henry woke up and sat on the bed.He rubbed his eyes and then yawned and looked at Zhou-mi.He was sleeping beside him and holding Henry by the waist as he slept like a baby.Henry looked at the clock and then shrugged “Guess you missed school today.” He heard Zhou-mi groan because of the sound he had made so he looked at him. “Be quite Henry it’s too early.” “It’s ten am and you missed school.Now we can continue to cuddle.” Henry immediately layed down again and cuddled up with Zhou-mi which the latter let him do. “Let’s continue to sleep.” The latter just hummed in response and the both of them fell asleep again.