Chapter 14 (Heechul and Han Geng)

The face I fell in Love with

Heechul and Han Geng

“Heechul please stop walking so fast you’re going to fall down.” “SHUT UP YOU’RE NOT MY MOTHER... AND STOP FOLLOWING ME!” “Just stop walking for a minute.I’ll keep my distance if you feel uncomfortable I promise but just stop.Let’s talk.”Heechul continued walking feeling his face burning.Why was he doing this if he liked him?He felt like he was going to explode.He didn’t even know why he liked him.’He’s weird.He is creepy.He likes to touch other people.He probably had a load more guys that he touched like this.’ Ahh so there was the problem.He was jealous of Han Geng.He was so lost thinking of all of this that when he didn’t even realize that there was a bump in the road.His foot went right down and he fell face first onto the ground. Han Geng gasped and he suddenly heard Heechul crying.He sat on the ground and picked Heechul up and cuddled him in his arms while the other continued to cry.”Shhh shhh don’t cry.It will be fine.You’ll be better soon.”He said while he caressed Heechul’s head and kissed him all over his face repetitevly.When Heechul finally stopped crying he looked at Han Geng and the other looked back at him with loving eyes.”Do you feel better now?” “Yes.” Heechul said as he wiped the tears away from his eyes.”Come on I’ll help you up.”Han Geng said as he stood up and offered the other his hand which Heechul accepted.”I’m sorry it was my fault that you fell down.” “Just...just forget about it.” “Can we talk?”Heechul just nodded and looked down in embarresmant seeing that their hands were still holding each others. “I’m sorry I’m always freaking you out.It’s just that...I really like you.I had a girlfriend once but she dumped me and I never dated anyone after her.I was afraid.But then when I saw you last time I just couldn’t stop looking at you.I had never seen anyone like you.You’re young but so charasmetic and I guess I liked you instantly.I fell head over heels for you.”He confessed as he played with the other’s fingers while smiling stupidly.”When Eunhyuk hyung told me to go out with you guys as a group I couldn’t believe my ears and I almost died because I couldn’t breath properly afterwards.You could say that you took my breath away.” He giggled and Heechul just stared at him dazed.Where had that creepy guy that was here earlier go?He was so sweet and romantic...and the way he giggled at the end.Heechul could feel his face becoming even more red by the second so he hid it away with his free hand.

Of course this didn’t go un noticed by Han Geng and he smirked.”Can I walk you home Heechul?” “Y-yes.”Heechul splurted out not trying to sound too excited.Han Geng kissed Heechul’s knuckles and then put both their hands down and started walking in the same direction that they were running in a couple of minutes earlier.Han Geng made sure that he took a few wrong turns just to stay a bit longer with his lover but then he notice that it was already past mid day and he heard Heechul’s stomach growl.”Are you hungry?I’ll buy you food.” “No it’s fine.I’ll eat from home.” “Oh come on.Please just this once let me buy you some food.” “Are you sure?” “Yes of course.Tell me what do you want?” “Hmm.Then let’s eat Ramyun?” “Yes let’s eat it if that’s what you want.Come this way.I know a shop that sells it.”They continued walking and then went into a small shop and Han-Geng bought two cups of it.They went outside after they asked the shop lady to give them some boiling water to add to the noodles but since they hadto wait for a couple of minutes they started talking.”I’m sorry I couldn’t buy you a proper bowl of ramyun.I’m kind of poor.” “It’s fine h-hyung.I don’t mind eating this.” Han Geng continued to pout.Heechul felt sorry for him so he peeled the whole lid off and started eating from his cup while smiling.”Mmmm this is soo good.Eat too hyung or it will get soggy.” “You-you like it?” “I already told you that I don’t mind eating it didn’t I?It tastes good.” “Then here have some of mine too.” “No it’s fine this is enough for me.You eat it you’re older than me so you should eat more.How old are you by the way?” “I’m twevy won.” “Huh?What was that?” “I said twevy won.” “Stop talking in english and talk in korean!” “I’m twenty one.”Han Geng said with a smile on his face ”and you?” “I’m seventeen.” “I have such a young and cute boyfriend.”Han Geng said as he pinched Heechul’s munching cheek.” “Yah.Who said I’m you’re boyf*spit*riend.” Han Geng felt a piece of ramyun hit his face and he just picked it off and ate it and Heechul saw him doing so.”What the heck?!?That’s disgusting.” “But it’s my boyfriend’s so it’s not disgusting at all.” “I already told you I’m not.” Han Geng just sighed and looked at his cup once again. ‘It’s better if I don’t argue with him.He won’t continue talking to me if I do.’ He thought so he just shut his mouth and then continued to eat.

When they both finished eating Han Geng took both of their cups and threw them away in the nearest bins and then walked back to Heechul.”Should I take you home now?” “Yeah.I’ll lead the way this time.You were passing from so many different streets but they were not leading to my house.” “Oh sorry.I don’t know this area that much.It’s better if you lead this time I guess.”Heechul nodded and he got up and started walking while Han Geng walked a bit behind him.He wanted to hold Heechul’s hand again so badly but he didn’t want to get the other upset so he just walked in silence until he couldn’t help but grab the other’s hand gently again.Heechul looked up at him and then Han Geng asked “Can I hold your hand till we get there? If you don’t want to I’ll let go.” “It’s fine.You won’t get lost this way.”Han Geng wanted to laugh out loud but he supressed it letting only a small giggle out.’It’s his way of saying that he wants to hold my hand too.’ He thought to himself while he proudly walked hand in hand with Heechul to his house.