VIXX Imagine :Lee Hongbin

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

“Oppa!!!” You are shouting happily.

“Whats now?” Hongbin looks at you with his derp face.

“Today.. I make cheesecake just for you.” You give it to him.

“I don’t want.” He said.

“Aiiii. If you didn’t accept this,you will walk with me 24/7 this week !” You said to him.

“I said I don’t want !” Hongbin said.

“Yahh.. Lee Hongbin.. Is this the way that you treat a girl?” Ravi asks Hongbin.

“She is the one who keep following me.. Why you didn’t even tired? I already said that I don’t love or like you!” Hongbin said to Ravi and then to you.

“Because I love you and yeahh. Even I’m not so pretty like other girl.. I still have a heart. Ravi oppa.. Can you give this to Hongbin oppa?”

“NO!”

“Okay.” Ravi smiles and take it. Hongbin give a killing glare at Ravi.

“I’ll go first.”

“Okay. Bye..” Ravi waves happily and you walk away.

“YaihhH! You should not treat a girl like that.” Ravi said and knock Hongbin head.

“Awww. It’s hurt !” Hongbin said

“Eat this.” Hongbin just take it

“I’ll go first.” Ravi said. Hongbin nods, He just heading but to his house alone.

“Bean-ah.. “ Hongbin looks at his parents.

“Next week we will go to overseas around 2 weeks 5 day so we leave you with your new maid.” His dad said.

“New maid?” Hongbin lift his eyebrows.

“You will know next week. Go take a bath first.” He nods and walks to his room.

----- Next week -----

“Make sure Hongbin wake up at the time.”

“Cook for him after he going back from school.”

“Make sure he didn’t go outside when the clock is 12 o’clock except when he is meeting VIXX.”

“Make sure no girls are coming here.”

“You are allowed to stay here”

‘Don’t cook something spicy too.”

“Make sure Hongbin eat at the time and make sure he study.”

“Iron his cloth everynight.”

“Clean the bathroom after you use it because Hongbin is really really neat.”

“Make sure the house clean too.”

“Make sure the kitchen clean too after you’re cooking.”

“Don’t left the dishes after eat.” The new maid listen very well and smiles.

“So I think.. That’s only. You can stay at the house tomorrow for 1 month.” The new maid nod and smiles.

“Thanks because you want to be the new maid.” The new maid just smiles.

“Actually it’s a relief that madam choose me because I’m finding new job.” Hongbin’s mom nod.

“I’ll go first.” The new maid said. Hongbin’s parent smile and nod.

----- Tomorrow ----

Hongbin yawn and looks around. He usually woke up early than his parents. He opened his room door and…

“OPPA!!” You shouted happily.

“AAAAA! What are you doing here?” He shouted shockly.

“I’m your new maid.” You smiled cutely.

“YOU? Where is my parents?” Hongbin asks. Trying to search his mom and dad.

“Aiiii. It’s useless. They already in the aeroplane and heading to London.” You said.

“Aishhh..” Hongbin bite his lips.

“Ohh. They also leave this to you.” You give him a small pink notes.

 

Dear Bean-ah,
Have a fun time with the new maid. I heard she go to the same school with you. I hope you can study well with her ><

From,
Omma & Appa <3

“How was the letter?” You asks.

“I’m so dead.” He said.

“Okay okay whatever. Now you need to..” Hongbin looks at you.

“You even has a list to do for me?” You shakes your head.

“Your mom give this to me.” Hongbin slaps his forehead.

“Now go take the bath and… eat breakfast. I already cook it for you..”

“ Shiro!” Hongbin said.

“Just do it  or I’ll report it to your parents.” You said.

“I’m not going to eat what you cook!” He said.

“Whatever. If you are hungry,I’m not gonna take you to the hospital.” You said and walk away. Hongbin sigh.

“OPPA ! PPALI TAKE A BATH ! WE GONNA LATE!” You shouted from the downstairs.

“Arasso.” He answer it slowly.

---- At the class ----

Hongbin put his hand on his stomach.

“I’m so hungry..” he sigh.

“What?” Ravi asks him.

“Nothing..” Hongbin answers shortly.

--- Recess time ----

“Okay.. That’s all for today. Make sure you pass up your honework last time at me. Hongbin please collect it.” Hongbin nods. He want to take his homework under his desk but he found something. He take out the thing. It’s a lunch box that is wrapped with a beautiful handkerchief. He takes the note that is tied around the hankerchief.

Dear Oppa ,
Eat this. I don’t want to sleep at the hospital tonight.

From,
(Y/N) the cutest

He smiles.

“What is that?” Ravi asks. Hongbin shock a bit. He hide the note in his pocket.

“Ahh. My mom makes this lunch for me so I just wondering how she can cooks even she is busy.” Ravi nods. He believe it.

“Let’s go to the canteen.” Hongbin nods and brought the lunch box too. He dunno why he so happy. He ate the food in the lunch box deliciously.

“Is that really delicious?” Ravi want to taste the kimchi but Hongbin knock Ravi hand’s with spoon.

“That is mine !” Hongbin said to Ravi.

“ARASSO! I will never give you my chocolate anymore.” Ravi pouts. Hongbin laughs. At last he give Ravi the kimchi a bit.

----- After school -----

Hongbin looks around. He is searching for someone. But the one that he trying to search is not there.

“Who are you searching?” Ravi asks.

“No one. Let’s go home.” Ravi nods. They separate when they arrived at Ravi’s house. Hongbin walks alone to the home. When he arrived home…

“Oppa!” You opened the door for him. He just walks in.

“Ahhh. By the way. This is your lunch box. I have no idea why you put it under my desk.” He said and put the lunch box on the table and then walks upstairs. You look at the lunch box and then open it. All the food are gone. You smile.

---- Hongbin’s room ----

He take out all the thing in his pocket and then he just realize that he keep your note. He looks at the note and smile. He stick the note on the wall and then smiles.

“OPPA!” Suddenly you rushed in. Automaticly he run to you.

“Ahh WAE?!” He asks you with high note. He want to removes his nervourness.

“Did you read the note that I give to you?” You asks.

“Note?”Hongbin pretend that he doesn’t know about it.

“Ahhhh. It must be somewhere in this house” you said it slowly.

“It just a note. Now take your rest. I want to take a bath.” You walk a way with a despressed face. He close the door and sigh with a relief sigh.

“She nearly look at it.” He decide to stick it behind the door so you can’t see it.

------ That night ----

Hongbin want to go outside for a while but..

“Your mom said you can’t walk outside if the clock is 12 o’clock.” You said.

“It’s up to me.” He said

“This is your mom’s rule.”

“So what?”

“Do it or I will reported it at your mom.”

“You!”

“What?”

“I hate you.”

“But I love you.” You winked.  He just walks upstairs and you walk to your room.

“Huh.. He really hates me?” You a little bit lose heart actually. It was so hard to catch him. You chase him over 4 years old but he still didn’t looks at you.

---- 2 days later ----

Hongbin come backs as usual and you treat him when he comeback is as usual too.

“Oppa. Do you want anything?” He shakes his head. He just walk into his room. He close the door and looks behind the door. There is 3 notes that he already save when you are secretly putting the lunch box under his table. But after that he sigh.

“I might hurt her..” He said.

*Flashback*

Hongbin goes to recess a little bit late. When he is doing his homework,the most beautiful student in the school come into his class. He a little bit nervous but try to look cool doing his homework.

“Annyeong..” She said.

“Annyeong.” He stoped writing and answer it.

“Did I distrub you?” he shakes his head.

“Actually I want to say something to you.” She said.

“What it is?” He asks.

“I dunno to start this but I hope I can be your friend. I means special friend.” She said nervously.

“Special friends mean?” He knows what she means but he want to .

“You didn’t understand it?” HE chuckles.

“I’m just kidding. Of course you can be my special friend.” He said with his attractive smiles.

“Really? Thanks. Here. I make some lunch box for you.” She put it on his table.

“Did you prepare it alone?” She nods.

“ I really work hard on it. Eat it deliciously. I got to go first.” She said. He smiles. He looks at the lunch box and take it out for recess.

“Ehh. How can the lunch box change?” Ravi asks.

“Ah? Just for fun.” Ravi nods.

*End Flashback*

He gonna give the handkerchief back to Lee Yara,the most beautiful student tomorrow. Suddenly he remember something. He take out your lunch box. He didn’t eat it. So.. he throw the food into the dustbin nearest and then he put the lunch box on the table at the kitchen. When you open the lunch box. Once again,the lunch box is clear so you smile but you dunno the truth.

----- Tomorrow -----

You knocks Hongbin’s room but there is no answer so you just come in. The bed are so neatly.

“ He already go to school?” You looks around and open her cupboard. The school uniform is not there.

“He go so early.” You said. You want to go outside but you found something behind the door. That was the note that you give to him. You felt so happy because he keeps it.

“Does he like me?!”

“AWWW!!” You can’t hide your feeling. You want to meet him at school.

----- At school -----

You are searching for Hongbin but you didn’t find him but you bumped with Ravi.

“Ravi oppa. Did you find Hongbin oppa?” Ravi nods with depressed face.

“Where he is?” You asks excitedly. You can’t wait to give him the cupcake that you make that morning.

“He is at the botanical garden… And eating..” Ravi said. You nods.

“Thanks. Oppa. You looks so sad today.. Waeyo?” You asks him.

“I felt sad for you.” He saids.

“Why?” You asks.

“You will know it soon.” He walks away and you felt something bad gonna happen. You walk to the botanical garden. There were so many people there. You want to see it but you can’t so you run to the second floor and looks from upside and what you see is.....

“Oppa.. Eat this.” Yara feed bibimbap at Hongbin. And Hongbin smiles a lot. You never see he smile like that. You looks at your lunch box next to him.

“Oppa. Who make that lunch box for you?” Yara asks.

“No one. “ He throw the lunch box away. For the first time. Your heart is all broke. It’s so hurt. What just happen right now? You throw the cupcake and it hit Hongbin’s head. When he looks upside. There is no one there. You are run away with your tears.

---- After school ----

Hongbin come backs as usual and you didn’t treat him as usual. The house is just.. quiet..

“(Y/N)??” He is searching but you are in the room.

“(Y/N)… “ He opened your bedroom and you are sleeping so he just close the door.

----- That night -----

Hongbin holds his stomach.

“(Y/N),I’m hungry..” He said. You can heard that. At last you opened your door and asks him to wait for you. You go to the nearest shop and buy some food.

“Here the food for you.” You said.

“What is this?!!”

“Food.”

“How I can eat this?!!!”

“Using your hand and mouth.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Is that so difficult to just eat?! Can you just eat and shut up.” You said to him and just walk to your room. He looks at you.

“Whats wrong with you?!” He asks. You just pretend you didn’t hear it. You are desprited.

---- Tomorrow ---

Hongbin was really upset. You didn’t woke him up and you just go to school. When he bumped into you,automaticly he asks you..

“Why you didn’t woke me up?”

‘Why would I?”

“Because I’m gonna late..”

“So? Must I care?” You lift your eyebrows and walk away.

----- At home (after school )----

“Why are you like this?”

“Like what?”

“So.. Aggressive..”

“Oh.”

“Do you hear me?” You nods.

“What did I say?”

“Molla..” You answered.

“YAH!” He got mad.

“WHAT?! “ You yelled at him.

“Can you just shut up?” He automatically shut up. You continue watching drama.

“I’m hungry. “ He said.

“Cook your ramen.”

“Just ramen?”

“Can you just eat something that already in this house and don’t complain so much ! I hate it.” You said to him. He just shut up and then cook his ramen. Even you felt sorry but the way he throw the lunch box that you make around 5 and is a bit rude and makes you feels like.. HE IS REALLY BAD. After a minute… You heard something fall down. You looks back and..

“Hongbin-ah…” Hongbin is fainted. You face is all pale.

“Omo!”

---- At the hospital ----

“Maybe he didn’t eat properly so he fainted.” You just nod. You wait for him to wake up around 4 hours. When he wake up. You call Yara to take care of him.

“Where you want to go?”

“Home.”

“Who gonna take care of me here?”

“Yara.” You walks away and Yara arrived.

“Oppa..” she smiled at him. He just smiled.

“You didn’t eat?” He just smiles.

“Let me feed you.” She said.

--------- Tomorrow ------

Ding Dong.. You open the door. It was Yara and Hongbin.

“Ehh.. Both of you living together?” She asks.

“I’m just her maid. You can come in.” You said. Hongbin lifft his eyebrows. Yara spend around half her days to take care of Hongbin. Hongbin felt a little bit… Bored and uncomfortable with Yara . He felt more comfortable with you.

“Why you let her  in?” Right after Yara going back,he asks you that questions.

“If not.. I will fell that I was rude.”

“You was rude to me.”

“Oh yeah?” You walks away.

“Don’t go away if I’m not done talking..” He grab your hand.

“Go take a rest.” You said to him and trying to pull your hand from him.

“Usually you will like..’ oppa.. eat this eat that’ but now you was like ‘can you please shut up.’ No Oppa. Where are the (Y/N ) that I know?”

“Die in my body !” You push him away and walks into your room.

“You didn’t even make the lunch box for me.” HE said. You just keep quiet and sigh. It was hurt. Why it just 6 day already passes. You really hope his parents come back tomorrow.

---- Tomorrow ---

“Oppa. You looks so pale today.” Yara really concern about him.

“Really? Maybe I just tired.” He said. While Yara is feeding him,he suddenly realize that Ravi is eating something like a lunch box that is… That is belong to you.

“Oppa !” You sit in front of Ravi. Hongbin watch from far.

“How was the lunch box?”

“So delicious. Saranghae.” He makes a love sign.

“What saranghae saranghae?” Hongbin felt mad.

“Oppa?”

“Hmmm?”

“Eat more.” She said. Hongbin just eat.

“After school.. Let’s go on a date.” Ravi said.

“A date?” You was so excited.

“OKAY!” You smiled happily without thinking that Hongbin is watching you from far.

---- After school ----

No one at home. Hongbin calls Ravi.

“Ravi.. Where are you?” The place seems so so so noisy.

“Ahh. I’m with someone. Waeyo?”

“With who?”

“My new girlfriend.” Ravi said.

“Who is that?” Hongbin can heard your voice.

“Is that… (Y/N)?” Hongbin asks.

“Ermm.. Yup. We will go first. I want to ride roller coaster with her. Bye.” The phone are disconnected. He sigh.. He open the refrigerator.

“ Where is the cake?” He searching for the cheese cake. He look around and found something in the dustbin. The cheesecake are already being thrown into the dustbin and there is something too. He take the thing.

“This is…” His eyes getting bigger. He ran to his rooms and looks behind the door. The note was missing but there is the new note from… You.

Go find your own food.

He looks back at the note that is full of cheese and then he sigh. He take some tissue and sweep the cheese away. He take some small paper and wrote something on it.. and stick it behing your door.

---- That night ---

“Where are you come from?”

‘Date.”

“With who?”

“Human.” You close the door and want to hag your bed but you found something.

Why you throw the cheesecake? T ^ T

You throw the note away.

---- Weekend-----

“You’re not going anywhere?” Hongbin asks. You shake your head.

“Ohh..” Both of you continue study.

“(Y/N) I don’t understand this. Can you explain it to me?” You looks at his book. You explained to him bout the questions but he didn’t focus on the questions. He is focus on you. Your big spectacles hiding your cute eyes.

“Did your understand it?”

“Nae..” Hongbin answer shortly even he didn’t heard anything. Suddenly your phone vibrating. There is a message.

R: so bored today.. Wanna go out?

Y:Ermmm.. At what time?

R:8 o’clock?

Y:Okay <3

“Who is that?”

“Human.” You continue your works.

“Why you throw the cheescake away?”

“I hate it.”

“You hate it?”

“Can you please shut up?”

“Shiro.”

‘Okay just talk.” He quiet. You just continue your works.

‘8 days left.”

‘Erm..”

‘I hope I can do something precious for you.” He said.

‘No use.”

‘Wae?”

“I’m not loving you anymore.”

“But you said you love me.”

“Just 11 days ago.”

“Why you changed?”

“Because.. SOMEONE IS THROWING THE LUNCH BOX THAT I MADE FOR HIM AT 5 AM. DOESN’T EVEN GIVE ME A CHANCE TO MAKE HIM LOVE ME AND PLAYING WITH MY HEART. I AM NOT PRETTY BUT I STILL HAVE A HEART !  MAKE ME DROWN INTO A FEELING THAT MAKES ME FEEL STUPID THAT TIME. SEEING THE ONE I LOVE WITH SOMEONE I HATE THE MOS !!! AND…  ASKING THE QUESTIONS THAT IS UNREASONABLE BESIDE HE WAS SO EGO !” You stand up and walk away. Your tears is falling down finally.Hongbin looks at you.

“So… she was there.” He smiled.

---- 8 o’clock ---

“Where are you going?”  You just walk without answering.

“Are you a deaf?”He grab your hand. You just stands in front of him.

“(Y/N)!”

“Let me go.” You said.

“I don’t want.”

“Or I call police…” He release your hand. You walk away.

------ Tomorrow ---

Hongbin just pass in front of Yara class . He want to meet Yara but he just saw Yara is kissing with another guy. His heart is not that hurt but he felt so happy. He can’t wait to see you at home.

--- At home ----

Quiet.

“(Y/N)” He knocks your door. When it doesn’t has any answer. He just came in but the room seems so neat.

“Where is she?” He walks into the room. It’s look like a new room.When he open the cupboard. There were no cloth.

“(Y/N) ..” He shouted loudly outside but no one answer him. He trying to search you.

-------

You walk alone to your house. Living the house makes you feel want to cry but al least you don’t’ have to looks at his face anymore. Actually you still love him but you hide behind your ego. Slowly the rain dropping just like you.  You are crying. You walk in the rain slowly but your house is so far away around 23 km from Hongbin’s house. The rain are become worst so you rest under  a hut nearest the place. It was so cold. Your cloth are all wet include your books and your  cloth in the bag,

“I’m gonna die like this.” You lips are blue because it was too cold. Because of the rain,Hongbin drove his car to find you. He use the way to you walked. He drive slowly,when he looks at his left,he found someone hugging her body under a hut. It’s looks like a girl because the hair is long and it’s  looks like she was runny from somewhere because there is a bag beside her. Hongbin decide to looks at the girl. He walks to the girl while holding an umbrella. The girls looks so cold.

“Excuse me?” No answer. Hongbin come near to the girl. He touch the girl hand. It was so cold but suddenly he touch again.

“(Y/N)?” You raise you head.

“Finally I found you. “ He hug you.

“First let’s go back to home.” He takes your bag and put it in the car and then he lift you.

“Miane because makes you playing with your heart. I really doesn’t mean to do that.” He put you beside him and off the air cond. Then he drove to the house. He lift you and put you on her bed. He takes his cloth in the cupboard and asks you to wear it. And then he makes some hot things to you.

---------

You open your eyes slowly. You looks beside you. Hongbin sleeps next to you. You know he trying to find you when you are living the house. You smiles.

“Gumawo..” Hongbin moves a bit. You fastly close your eyes. And then you feel someone hand is touching your forehead and then he walks away to a wet towel and want to put it on your forehead. When he walks to you,you open your eyes.

“Ohh. You wake up?” You looks at him.

“Why you bring me to this house back?” You asks him.

“Why you need to leave this house since your work didn’t finish yet?” He asks.

“I’m bored. I’m treat you very well but you? Cheat on me and always hate me !” You said.

‘I’m not hating you..” He said.

‘You throw the lunch box that I made for you..”

“You throw the note that I saved from you..” Both of shut up.

“Don’t think I’m a fool. I know you just want to play trick-o-trick but sorry.. I’m not interest with it. Can I just go home?” You asks him.

“NO!”

“Why?”

“Please..”

“You can live alone. Aaaa.. If you can’t,I can call Yara for you.”

“No ! I don’t want her”

“Why not? You love her so much!”

“I’m not !”

‘Yes you are.”

“No ! I’m not loving her. I love another girl.”

“Okay. Who is that girl? I’ll definitely call her to take care of you.”

“Her name is… (Y/N)” You chocked a bit.

“You know how to cheat. You know hot to play with a girl heart. Stop playing around and tell me the truth!” You said to him.

“Okay. I love you since you disturb me….” He walks to you

“Since you give the secret flower….” You walks back.

“ Since you give me chocolate cupcake secretly….” He grabbed your hand so you can’t run away.

“since you stalk me everyday in SNS….” You gulp your saliva slowly.

“ since you said you love me everyday.. “ He looks deep into your eyes.  You want to looks away but your eyes keep watching his beautiful eyes.

“But since you are changed.. I love you more than I use to love you before.” HE confess truthly. You a bit nervous because he was so close with you. You looks away.

“Why you didn’t angry?”

“Why you just keep quiet?”

‘Do you still love me?” He asks. You still stands frozenly.

“I…”

“I..”

“You?”

“I… I’m now with Ravi oppa.” You said bravely. You try to walks away to avoid eye contact.

“What? Don’t lie.”

“I’m not.. Yesterday he propose me to become his fiancee.” You shows Hongbin your ring. Your engaged ring.

“So.. I’m not longer your maid.” You said and walk away. Hongbin looks at you.

“Why?! Why you accept it?” Hongbin loose his temper.

----- In your room -----

“Is this real?” You can’t believe it.

“Did he said he love me or.. It was my imagine?”

“Ani… Ahhh.. HE really loves me?!” You felt so happy but once you look at the ring your smiles become widely.

“He is jelaous. “ Actually Ravi didn’t propose you. That is the ring that you want to wear when Hongbin is your boyfriend but you wear it when you are nervous.

---- Tomorrow -----

All of the girl run like crazy until they hit you.

“Awww. What happen?”

“Hongbin going to punched Ravi face.”

“WHAT?” You ran with them.

“Why her?” He loose his temper. Ravi seems didn’t understand what just happen in front his eyes.

“Her? Who? I don’t know.”

“Please spoke properly before I hit you.” Hongbin said.

“OPPA!!!” Yara shouted. You looks at Yara with annoying face.

“Oppa. I know you love me but don’t hit Ravi oppa.” Yara said. Hongbin smiles cynically.

“I don’t want you.”

“Oppa..” Yara said.

“Hongbin.. I think you are misunderstood”Ravi said.

 “Believe me. She just like my sister…” Ravi said again.

“Yes. Oppa. We just a brother and sister.” Yara hugs Hongbin.

“I don’t want you… I want her.” He point to you and walks to you. All the girls was so shock and all of sudden he kiss your lips.

“Oppa !” Yara seems shocked. He realease your lips. You still in shocked.

“What is this?”

“Go kissing with another guy. I have her. Let’s go.” He hold your hand and walks away with you. Yara seems shocked. Seems like Hongbin already know what happen in the class.

-------

“Hongbin-ah..”

“Stop call me Hongbin. Call me oppa.” He said.

“Wait.. Why you kiss me?” You asks.

“Because I love you.” He said.

“That ring.. What does it mean?” He asks you.

“Actually I want to wear this when both of us become a couple and I also wear it because I always nervous.. If I wear this ring and remember you.. All the nervousness are all gone.” You said. He smiles.

“So the result?” He lift his eyebrows.

“I love you.” You peck his lips and he smiles.

------  2 days later. ----

You are cooking at the kitchen ,suddenly a hand hug you from bag.

“Oppa! You make me shocked.!” You said to him.

“Mmmm. I miss you..”

“We didn’t even married yet so don’t do a thing that I don’t like.” He pout.

“I’ll definitly make you wants to marry me.” You laugh.

“Prove?”

“ Just wait and see…. “

--------- 1 month after become the maid at Hongbin’s house. -----

Someone knocks your house door. When you open it.

“Ahh. Mrs. Lee.” You bows.

“(Y/N) I have something to said to you..”

----------

“Are you ready to married him?”

“Nae..” She smiles.

------- 2 years later -----

“OPPA!!! “ You shout as loud as you can !

“(Y/N) just push it..” He said nervously. You hold his hand tightly.

“Awww.. Miane (Y/N).. I make you hurt like this..” He said.

“OPPA!!!” You pull his hair and the nurse laugh. You and him are the most funny mom and dad that ever they meet.

----- 1 month later ----

“Feels better?” You nods.

“Didn’t go to university?”

“Want to take care of you..” he said.

“You need to study too..” You said.

“Aii. I don’t have any class today so I decide to play with my baby,” he kiss your baby.

“Yeobo…”

“Hmmm.”

“Thanks coz being born and come to my life.Plus, thanks coz giving birth to Hong Shi Byeol.” He said.

“It’s a fate.”

“Saranghae.” He smiles.

“Me too.” He kiss your cheeks. You smiles .