U KISS Imagine: Kevin Woo

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

"Huh.. I'm so tired today..." You said after done doing your performance.

"Yeahh me too. " The backup dancer said .

"Yeah. Its a bit hot today."They nod.

"Oh.. Do you know something?? " The one of the backup,Stella,started to open her story about a handsome boy in popular group as known as U KISS.

"They so hot with their new song,Standing Still !" Stella started to scream.

"And you know. I got his phone number ! Aww. How lucky I am.." The other backup dancer really jealous with her.

"Congratulations Stella coz have his phone number. Ohh.. Lets go back to the company. We must practice hard for the Japanese album." As a popular solo artist,you must practice hard.

"Lets go.." The backup dancer get up and change their cloth. 

"I got to go first. Hungry a bit.See you at the dance room,okay?" You said and waves at them.They bows and waves back.


"Can I have chicken soup and ice chocolate" The waitress nod and go to the kitchen.You continue read the magazine.

"Can I sit here??"You look up and look around. The restaurant really full.

"Yes you can." The man smiles sweetly and sit in front of you. You just act like you don't see anything.

"So... Can I now your name??" You look up and take out your sunglass.

"I think you now me.. So.. Who are you?"The man smiles and take out his sunglass.You so shocked.

"Ermmm.. I'm (your name),the solo artist from (whatever Korean company you like). Nice to meet you " You shake hand with him and smiles.

"I'm Kevin Woo from UKISS under NH MEDIA." He shake hand too with you.Suddenly the waitress come and you cover your face with magazine.

"Thanks" The waitress bows and go away.After the waitress go,you eat the soup and Kevin just drink hot chocolae.After done eating,you go to counter and pay it .

"I will go first.Annyeong.." You bows and want to go but kevin hold your hand and pull you.

"Where you want to go?"You ask Kevin.

"Hmmm.. I dunno too.. Lets take some fresh air at the park.. "Kevin smile at you.

"Okay . Lets go but I need to hurry coz have dance practice."Kevin nod.


"Woahh.. Fresh air ! I miss them so much <3" You round and round like a crazy people. Kevin just laugh.

"How long you not meet them?"You stop playing and go to the palyground.

"Since 1 weeks?" You sit on the swing and play it.

"Aaaa! I miss this time.." Kevin sit next to you and see you play.

"You so pretty even without make up. You are natural." You laugh.

"Am I?" Kevin laugh and nod.

"Yes you are.. "You jump from the swing and run to the sliding.

"Wahh!!" You play again and again.

"Do you want to play some game?"Kevin ask.

"What game?"You so excited.

"Lets play hide and seek?" You jump and nod.

"Lets play hide and seek using rock paper scissors."They nod and play. You win and its mean you must hide while Kevin must search you.

"Count until 30."Kevin nod and count at the tree until 30.You hide near the bushes and laugh happily. 

"Kekeke.. He will not find me."Suddenly someone call you.

"Hello.."You talk while you still cover your line.

"Aiggoo. (your name) where are you? "Stella ask.Stella is the most beautiful and kind back up dancer and she is friendly too.

"At the park.Wae?"You said.

"Aigoo.. We need to practice coz the manager is angry now"Suddenly someone say BOO and you shout.

"Arghh!! Kevin ! You play chelate! "You pouts. You dunno that you don't hang up the phone.

"Andwae. "Kevin pinch your nose.

"Oh... Don't angry. Smile you cute girl.. Your face look like fish when you are pouts." Kevin kidding and try to make you laughs.You pretend to angry and sulk.

"What? Fish?" You pouts.

"YUp . FIsh.. An ugly fish is (your name) .."You laughs.

"Awww ! You so naughty."You pinch Kevin arm.

"Awww.. Its hurts so much "Kevin laughs hardly.

"Lets go.. You say you have a dance practice after this."You nod.

"You remember it? I think you forget bout tihs."Kevin stand up and lend her hand for you to wake up.

"Thanks"You stand up but unstable with your shoes and nearly to fall but you hug Kevin.

"Ohh..Sorry.. Its spontaneous.."Kevin just shake head.

"Its okay.. Next time hug me more tight." You make  a jerk face.

"You are naughty cute + handsome boy ! Lets go !"You hold Kevin hand and walk together like a happy couple.


"Where did you go?"Your manager ask you when you arrived at the dance room.

"Somewhere that you shouldn't know?"You make a cute face.

"Arasso.. Go practice now " You nod. 

"Thank you my handsome manager XD" Your manager just shake head and laughs. So you go to practice. You practice from 3pm until 12pm.

"Ahhh!! I'm so tired."SUddenly the dance room door is opened.

"Can I see (your name)"Your manager nod and walked to you.

"You have a date today coz Kevin look so handsome."You lift your eyebrows and look at Kevin and your face become like this :

You walk to Kevin and pull him out from the dance room.

"Why you come here and why wear something like that? Do you have any wedding today? Hmm?" Kevin shake head and smile.

"I meet you at the lobby .. "Kevin just go with a smile.You lift your eyebrows and go back into the dance room. Your manager go to you and ask you what happen.

"He said that he wait me at the lobby" You said. Your manager is laughing.

"Its mean he want to date with you.I have wait for this for a long time..Lets go" Your manager ppali pull you to the dark room. When he switch on the lamp. You really shocked coz the manager prepare a cute short grey dress for you.

"Awww!! Thanks manager. "You so excited.

"Ppali change and go to date XD" You pinch your manager arm.

"Naughty manager !"Your manager go out from the room and go to the dance room.You  done make up,change cloth and so on and look at your body from top to bottom.

"Nice =) " You smile and go to the lobby.


Kevin smile and waves at you.

"WOah.. You so pretty.. Lets go.." Kevin hold your hand and winks..

"Where we want to go."

"Somewhere that people don't disturb us."

"Hmm.. Where?"

"To the park.." You jump happily.. 

"Yeahh ! Lets go !" Kevin nod and hold your hand..


"Can we sit there?" 

"Lets go"

"What your aim bring me here and wait for me at the lobby."

"You really want to know it? "You nod.

"Of coz I am ." Kevin smile and embrace your shoulder.

"First time I see you at the magazine. I hope I can see you. Its my luck when I meet you at the restaurant. I really hope. Ermm.." Kevin stand up and kneeling in front of you.

"Oh .. oh.. waeyo? "You seem uneasy..

"Would you be my girlfriend?"You so shocked. For a real.. You really happy but pretend unhappy.

"Hmm.. "You stand up and walk to the lake..Kevin follow you from back.

"Why?"

"Don't you think.. Its really fast coz we only now each other this day?"You smiles and want to hear Kevin answer.

"Aniyo coz it..." You turn back and hug him..

"Coz it love at the first sight."Kevin smile 

 

-UP TO YOUR IMAGINATION- XD

*sorry if not too daebak.. But I try my best.Hope u like it ^^