BOYFRIEND Imagine: No Minwoo

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

STARSHIP DANCE COVER CLASS..

You take a deep breath and and touch up a bit . Well,you gonna meet Boyfriend,Kwill,Sistar and the other trainee. How excited !!! Slowly you walk to the stairs,when you what to make the first step,someone push you from back, without saying sorry,the boys just go up. 

"How rude the boys is! Make me bad mood! !!"


"So we have know each other so this time we will see the group under Starship Ent...  BOYFRIEND!!" The six boys open the doors and all girls are really excited and feel like wanna to scream. Your eyes only focus at Minwoo..How cute he is when he bows,smiles,waves and winks..Its make you melt..

"Annyeonghaseyo,Boyfriend is here with you and my name is Kim Dong Hyun. The leader and lead vocalist of Boyfriend. Its nice to meet you here." He bows and smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Shim Hyun Seong. I'm the main vocalist of Boyfriend. Its nice to meet you " He bows and smiles.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Jeongmin the lead vocal of Boyfriend . Its nice to meet u!" He bows,smiles and winks.

"Annyeonghaseyo.." The twins make it together.

"We are the cute twin of..." Kwangmin starts to laugh.

"I can't do this. Its funny."Kwangmin laughs hardly.

"Yahh. This is for our fans. Lets do it again.." Youngmin try to make Kwangmin stop laughing.

"Arasso.. I will do it."He stop laughing and try to make serious face.

"1,2,3...."

"Annyeonghaseyo.."They say it together.

"We are the cute twin of Boyfriend..I'm the older twin and my name is Jo Youngmin and its nice to meet you."He bows,smiles and winks.Kwangmin looks at Youngmin and smiles a bit.

"..and my name is.." Kwangmin laugh a bit. Youngmin stare at him scarely.

"My name is Kwangmin.. Its nice to meet you." He smiles at Youngmin.

"Why you smile at me? Smile at our fans!" Kwangmin laughs. He bows and smiles..

"Make a winks then.."The other member teased Kwangmin.

"Yah!!! Shiro.."Kwangmin shake his head.

"But the fans want to see it right?"

"NAe!!!" They a bit scream..Kwangmin close his eyes and open it back.. and makes a winks..

The fans can't stand it and scream.. "So cute pikachu!!!" Kwangmin is blushing and hide at Youngmin.Now the last member of course the cute maknae!!

"Annyeonghaseyo.." The fans started to scream..

"My name is minwoo and I'm the lead rapper,main dancer and maknae of Boyfriend. Nice to meet you." He bows cutely and smiles very cute.. You just stare at him from first BOYFRIEND come in.. Minwoo too,he keep look at you from the first he see you just look at him. He smiles and winks at you. You smiles at him and bows.

"Now how many girls and boys we have in this list.. Not to many. Just  11? 7 girls and 4 boys. Hmm. Wait here. I will come back later.. Boyfriend,lets follow me." BOYFRIEND bows and go out from the dance room. Minwoo is smiling at you and waves a bit. 
 


The dance room door is opened by Donghyun.. Boyfriend come in and then SISTAR and the Kwill.. They bows and smiles..

"Okaihh.. we have to go faster. The first dance lesson for today is Troublemaker and we have make a partner."

With Boyfriend:

Donghyun - Sally

Hyunseong- Katty

Jeongmin- Soomi

Kwangmin- Elina

Youngmin-  Chami

Minwoo-You

"Now follow this step." The dance teacher is teach the beginning of the Troublemaker dance. Step by step.When you nearly with Minwoo,your heart beat so fast and your face is red.When Minwoo touch your waist. Your heart beat more and more.. Faster and faster.When the parts lips.. You are fainted coz really excited.

"Why why?" The dance teacher ask Minwoo.

"Don't know. She fainted suddenly." Minwoo said.

"Let me lift her."Minwoo shake his head.

"Andwae. Let me lift her."The teacher just quiet when Minwoo said that.

"Arasso. .."Minwoo lift you. You still fainted. 

 


You feel that someone put something wet on your forehead. Slowly you open your eyes. You really suprised when see Minwoo just look at you.

"Ouo Oppa!!"You wake up and your face is really near with Minwoo.. Minwoo just look into your eyes.. Your heart beat so fast.

"Why you are so nervous?" You just like wake up from your dream.. Ppali,you wake up and wear ur shoes. When you gonna go out,Minwoo grab your hand.

"Why you want to run from me?" You look at Minwoo.

"Arrrrmmmmmm.. Oppa.. I think I late.. Its already 5 pm.. Sorry coz make you in trouble.. I go back home first"  You try to escape from from him but he grab your hand so tightly.

"Arasso.. Oppa know that but oppa just want to ask you something. Why you keep looking at oppa ??"

"Coz I'm your fan. Thats only.."Minwoo is smiling.. 

"Arasso.. Ppali go back home. Your mom will worried at you." He hugs you and go. You just standing like a doll.


" I'm so crazyyy!!! Woahh. Oppa hug me?? I think its just a dreamm.. Kyaaa!!!! "'You dance like crazy people even the time is 1 o'clock in the morning.

 

Knock! Knock!

 

You open the door and your mom is smiling at you.

"Yah.. someone come home and want to meet you ."You lift your eyebrows.

"At this time??" Your mom just nooded and you go outside the house. Someone is waiting for you in front of the house.

"Annn..." The man turn back and smile at you.

"Oppa!!! How??" He just smiling. 

"Lets go."He grab your hand.

"Wae? My mother wil worried." Minwoo just shake his head. He look at you moms and your moms is noded and smiling.

"Lets go" He grab your hand and run. You just ran with him. Now you and him at the huge field where every evening,the boys will play football.

"Why you brought me here?" He is smiling and clap his hand. One by one light is comeout.You just see with widen eyes.. 

 

First line light is "I"

 

 

 

Second line light is "Have"

Third line light is "Fall"

 

 

Fourth is "In"

 

 

fifth is " LOVE "

 

 

Sixth is " With"...

 

 

He look at you and smiles...

" I have fall in love with you. " He hug and kiss your lips and asked you to marry him..

"Oppa!! Gumawooo!!! I will be your wife then!" You hug him and kiss his lips.