B2ST Imagine : Yong Junhyung

Kpop/Jpop/Tpop or what Pop Pop Imagine

His name is Yong Junhyung ,he is the most handsome guy that you  really love. He is the man that can make you fall in love back after being disappointed by a man named Lee Gikwang. Junhyung really love you too. You feel very happy with him. Everyday you mention his name without tired even  bit.

----- 3 years ago ----

You feel very angry when see the atrocities committed by a boy to a man the other students. He kick the students with an evil face. Does he is a crazy people?! Can he think that the students is sick or hurt? You really doesn’t like Junhyung behaviour who like to bullied the low students. Junhyung grab Yoseob collar rudely. He look at Yoseob with a cynical gaze.

“Are you deaf? I already said yesterday to bring your money.” He said to Yoseob.. He pull Yoseob head and push it to the wall. Yoseob already dying. His white uniform change color to red.

“I give you second chance okay? Tomorrow you must bring my money,understand?!” He shout at Yoseob ears. After that he spit at Yoseob face. Yoseob who already dying because being beaten by Junhyung and the gang,DooJoon and Hyunseung just nod. His lips already bloody. His face wrinkled because trying to endure the pain. DooJoon just smile cynical. Once again,he kick Yoseob stomach that’s already hurt.

“If you want to live longer.. Listen to our boss word.” Hyunseung said.

“Arasso..” Yoseob answer it with wrinkled face. All the pain in his body is so hurt.DooJoon give a big punch at Yoseob cheeks before they leave Yoseob alone. Ana,who standing from the far ppali run to Yoseob to save him. His uniform is full of blood.

“Damn you Junhyung !” You said in your heart. You really hate him until you can’t even look at his face or else you gonna kick it.

--------------------------

Junhyung leaning on a chair with slumber face while DooJoon and Hyunseung is busy disturbing the girl who is passing their class. Such a playboy ! Junhyung doesn’t even like tu disturbing a girl because no one of the girl can melt his boy heart.

-------------

Gikwang give you a sweet smile and then walk to you who is waiting at the flower park at the school. He is holding something. A gift to his sweetheart.

“Have long wait?” He said while hold your hand. You look at him with  a cute smile. Your heart is full of blossom flower when see your sweetheart in front of you.

“Aniyo..” You smile back.He then give you a small pink box. You just smile and then take a look at the box.

“What is this?” Gikwang just smile.

“Just open it.” You look at him and then open the pink box slowly. Inside the box,it’s have a ring that was so beautiful. You look at his face. He smile at you.

“Happy first anniversary dear..” He said and then take the ring and then sheathe the ring to your fingers. You feel so happy. You didn’t even remember your first anniversary but Gikwang remember it. You hold his hand and said.

“Gumawo jagiya.” He nod and smile.

“No kiss?” He ask.You laugh.

Close your eyes first.” He close his eyes as soon as possible.You close your eyes and kiss Gikwang cheeks and then run away. Gikwang know that you’re run away. He catch your hand.

“Don’t leave me alone.” You laugh.

“Let’s go together then.” He nod and walk with you while holding your hands.

------- After school -----

Junhyung sit with his gang at the outside of the school suddenly look at you who is going outside from the school gate. He stunned for a while. Actually,that is the first time he see you such this close. His boy heart already melting. You know that Junhyung is looking at you. You really hate it.. You feel uncomfortable but you just pretend that he is not there. Junhyung stand up and walk to you but you take the first step,running away from him.

---- 2 days later ----

You bumped with Junhyung at the school canteen. Once again he look at you without blinking his eyes. You feel uncomfortable. You tried to run away but this time he doesn’t let you go. He stopping you from walking .

“Hi sweet.” That first word that Junhyung said really wanna make you want to kick him. You still want to run away but he doesn’t let it.You really hati it.

“Yah ! What do you want?!” You so angry. Junhyung just grinning. He so handsome when laughing. After that,his gang,DooJoon and HyunSeung come. Trio that always make a trouble to boy students at your school. Doojoon and Hyunseung look at you with a weird gaze but after that they just give a cynical smile to you. That cynical smile is the most thing that you hate to see !

“I want to get acquainted with you “ Junhyung said. You look at him with a face that seems that you really doesn’t like him.

“I’m sorry.. I have something to do.” You tried to give some reason and then run away from him. Junhyung watch you with a sweet smile. He likes you. This is the first time his rock heart is being melting by you !

------- Meeting Gikwang ------

Gikwang lift his eye brows when he heard about Junhyung from your mouth. Who would have thought when the father of gangster in the school is falling in love with Gikwang girlfriend?

“When does he disturb you?” He ask. You look at Gikwang face who is already turn red a bit.You know that Gikwang doesn’t like it and you doesn’t like it too. But you don’t want Gikwang have a fight with Junhyung. You know how worst Junhyung and his gang. You doesn’t want Gikwang cute and handsome face is being beaten with Junhyung’s trio even Gikwang already win the TaeKwonDo for 2 years at your school. You doesn’t want Gikwang being hurt with someone that you doesn’t like.

“Oppa.. Just forget about this okay?” You tried to make him calm. Gikwang just shut up. Doesn’t give any response. You start to feel uneasy.

“Oppa.. Are you listening?” You touch his cheeks.After that he look at your face and give you a smile. But now a full smile that’s have an eye smile.

“I heard…” He said.

“I don’t want you to have a fight with Junhyung.. Promise me okay?” You said. You know that Gikwang is thinking something bad or maybe he will meet Junhyung because disturbing his girlfriend.You start feel worried when Gikwang just smile only and not even say a words.You doesn’t want Gikwang fight with the trio. You doesn’t want something bad happen to your boyfriend.You look at Gikwang face. It’s already red. You bite your lips.

“It’s all your fault.. Why you still want to open the story to him? How stupid I am !!” You angry at yourself..

------ Junhyung’s place -----

Like usual,Junhyung ang the gang will sitting at the back of school block while cigarette smoking. In front of them is the two students that hurt being beaten by them. Dongwoon and Yoseob groan because of the pain. They are on the grass. Junhyung walk to them. With an angry face. Both of that boy face is being punch repeatedly.

“Where are the money that I want yesterday,hah?! Where?!!” He ask angrily. Dongwoon and Yoseob so scared when look at Junhyung angry face. The really forget about  the money.. Besides that,where they can found the money in big mount just in a day? Hyunseung holding Dongwoon collar.

“Are you really want to die? Do you think we just play a fool?” Dongwoon can’t stand enough. He already tired and hurt.That trio is to strong until Yosoeb and Dongwoon can’t beat them. Once again,Hyunseung give a kick at Dongwoon stomach and push him at the grass. Dongwoon fainted because to hurt. Junhyung sigh. He really mad today. First is because Dongwoon and Yoseob didn’t bring the money that he want and second is he know that you have a boyfriend and your boyfriend name is Lee Gikwang.

“Lee Gikwang. I will find you !” He said in his heart.

---------------

Gikwang just wearing jeans and a T-shirts is looking at Junhyung. Junhyung and the gand is waiting for him after the class is over. That time,he is on his way to go to your home.

“What do you want from me?” Gikwang ask cynically. Junhyung already mad but he trying to keep patient. He really want to kick Gikwang but he tried to keep calm.

“I have something to settle up with you.” Junhyung said. He look at Gikwang face. Doojoon and Hyunseung looks at Gikwang face too

------------

You wait for Gikwang at your home. Both of you promise that you gonna go to theme park today. But until now Gikwang is not at your house. You tried to call him but always go to the voicemail. Where does he go??

-------------

“I don’t have a time to talk with a gangster/samseng like you ! I have a lot of thing to do !” Gikwang said cynically.Doojoon and Hyunseung is ready to give a punch at Gikwang face but Junhyung doesn’t let it. Just let him settle down this boy,Lee Gikwang.Junhyung just smile cynical.

“Don’t to arrogant,Lee Gikwang !!!” Doojoon said. At his eyes,Gikwang is just an arrogant guy because he can win the TaekwonDo competition for 2 years. Gikwang just shut up. He just wait for another words that will come out from the guy in front of him. Junhyung already disturbing his girlfriend at school. Junhyung walk a bit forward to you.

“Doojoon..” He make a secret signal. Gikwang just standing. Doojoon take out a cigarette from his pocket and light it up. He blow up the smoke to Gikwang face but Gikwang doesn’t move even a bit. He will face this samseng boy without any fear.

“Do you think that you already good?” Doojoon asking.

“I don’t have any problem with you.” Gikwang said to Doojoon. Junhyung touch Doojoon shoulder. Doojoon just nod and move backward.

“What did you feel? Still want to face me?” Gikwang smile cynically.

“Please don’t blow up the smoke at my face or else my girlfriend will said that I’m smoking.” Gikwang said. He just want to tease how Junhyung reaction. Gikwang know that Junhyung likes you too.

“What will you do if I take your girlfriend?” Junhyung said. Gikwang just calm,he still smiling.

“Try it if you can..” Gikwang said to Junhyung. Junhyung just smile a little bit.


----------------
You feel uncomfortable. Where does Gikwang go? Until now you didn’t even founf his shadow. You tried to call him again and this time he pick it up.

Hello? Oppa.. Where are you?” You asking him. While look at Junhyung,Gikwang answered your questions.

“I’m on my way. Don’t go anywhere my love.. Oppa will be there as soon as possible just for you.”Gikwang said romantically. Junhyung know that you are the one who is calling Gikwang. He really jealous with Gikwang. He just want you to be his girlfriend.

“Hey sweety !!” Junhyung suddenly shouting. You so shocked. That is Junhyung voice.

“Oppa.. Are you with Junhyung now?” You ask him. Does Gikwang and Junhyung have a fight?

“Nothing baby.. Just wait for me okay? See you soon.. Muah..” Gikwang disconnect the phone. You tried to call him back but he already off his phone. You so worried.

--------------------------------

"Sorry bro.. My lovely girlfriend already want be to be at her said.” Gikwang said. Junhyung already mad. Doojoon and Hyunseung really want to kick Gikwang but Junhyung doesn’t even want to beat Gikwang so they can’t do that. Junhyung is their leader. Before Gikwang go,Junhyung whispered to Gikwang ears.

“Have fun.. I will take her away from you.” He said slowly at Gikwang ears. Gikwang feels like Junhyung is challenged him but he doesn’t want meet you with a hand that’ have Luhan blood.

-----------------------------

Your phone is ringing. You answered it.You fastly answered it.

“Gwenchana?” You ask him. You realy worried bout him.

“I’m okay yeobo.. I just a several meters from your house…” Gikwang saidYou go outside from you room. You wait for Gikwang to come. When you look at Gikwang in a good condition.. You feel so happy. That evening,you spend all the time with Gikwang. You so happy. Without you and Gikwang know,Junhyung is looking at you and Gikwang who is happy with hurt heart. His heart just like being in a thorn when you are smiling at Gikwang. He want to make you happy too because ou’re the only one girl that success winning his heart . He fall in love with you at the first sight. He don’t even have this feeling towards any girl except you. Gikwang happily kiss your cheeks. You kiss Gikwang cheeks back. Once again,Junhyun heart is hurt like a crazy ! He feel s sad at the same time.

----------------------

Junhyung look at his room ceiling. Since he fall in love with you,he always pensive alone in his room. He always remembered you. A week since he saw you with Gikwang,he doesn’t have any mood to bullied other students. He just like a new Junhyung. Doojoon and Hyunseung can’t take the transformation that shown by their leader..

------------------------

Junhyung look at you from his class. He eyes just keep looking at you who is busy studying. You didn’t even know that Junhyung is looking at you.

------------3 weeks later--------------

You don’t know what happen to Gikwang but your realationship with Gikwang become worst. You always fight with him. The lovely behaviour of Gikwang change to ego Gikwang. So sudden he want to break up with him.You always crying alone in your class after the class is over. You didn’t want to cry at home because you doesn’t want you parents know that you are sad because of Gikwang. And without you realize,Junhyung always look at you from far. He always look at you. He know that you have a fight with Gikwang. He knows everything.

---------------

“Are you serious?”You really want to cry because Gikwang really want to break up with you. Gikwang just nod.

“But why?” You ask him again. Gikwang just sigh.

“It’s because I meet someone more perfect than you.” Seriously that time you really want to kill him ! Your heart is all torn . How dare him said that after a year they couple. Such a devil ! Suddenly Junhyung go to Gikwang and give a punch at Gikwang face. Gikwang mouth is already bloody.

“Damn you ! You should know her feeling !” Junhyung holding Gikwang collar. Gikwang push Junhyung away and kick Junhyung face. Now both of them in bloody condition. You stunned coz don’t know what to do.

“Stop.. STOP IT !” You pull Gikwang hand. Both of their uniform is red.

“You already broke up with me so I hope you can go now !” You just want to test Gikwang. Gikwang sloly lt of his hand from you.

“Miane..” He walk away from you. You bite your lips. Lee Gikwang !! You are evil ! Such a devil ! You sit on the floor and crying like a crazy people, infront of Junhyung. Junhyung heart feel more hurt when see someone he love is crying. Junhyung walk to you with bloody mouth. He sit next to you an hug you. You didn’t even push him away because you’re very sad !

“Can I replace Gikwang place? Can you give me second chance?”Junhyung ask. You who is totally crying,shaking your head and run away.Junhyung just sigh,he really love you and it’s not even a lie.

----3 month later -----

It’s already 3 month after you and Gikwang desperate. Lee Gikwang already have another girl and the girl is Gikwang’s friend since they are child.Gikwang is evil than anything and you really hati him !! but your heart always miss him every second. You can’t even forgot him. And It’s already 3 month that Yong Junhyung is not even despairing from being with you. And now he already change. He already leave the samseng world. He leaves Yoon DooJoon and Jang Hyeunseung just for you. In his heart. There is only you.. You remember how worst Junhyung condition because he being beaten up with his friend but he didn’t even beat them.Junhyung is a new Junhyung. He always send a note and put it on your note book. Everyday he will wait you at the outside gate just for sending you home but you didn’t even realize it because he do it secretly. He doesn’t want you to know that he protect you secretly.

------------6 month later---------------

After 6 month deperate with Gikwang. You can forget him little by little. Even it’s hurt,you will through it too. You can live without Lee Gikwang ! Your sep stop when you see Junhyung in front of you. And now your feeling is totally towards him. You not even hate him. Junhyung is not the gangster. He is the new handsome Junhyung !

“Have you eaten?” He asking you. You just smile and then shake your head, Maybe you should give him another chance. Junhyung walk to you with bright smile.

---------------------------------

It’s already 2 years since you and Junhyung being a  couple. Your love to him will never dull, It will blossom everyday ! Both of you plan to et married after studying at university. He doesn’t want to couple with you in a long time because he afraid that you will be taken by another boy. How cute ~~ Like all your plans,both of you married after get the diploma. And now you already being a wife of Yong Junhyung ! =)

-----------------------------------------------

Someone hug you from back. He then kiss your lips and your baby’s cheeks that are just 2 month.Everytime when he going back from work,he will go and get you with your son first because both of you is the most important thing to him.

“How are you today?” Junhyung ask sweetly while hugging you.

“I;m fine and your baby is fine too.” You said while pinch softly you son cheeks. He laugh cutely.He then look at you face. His face really looks innocent. He so handsome !.

Thanks.. Thanks because become my wife and the mother of my child..” He whispered a bit because the baby is still sleeping. You smile sweetly.

“Thanks because being my handsome and perfect husband ever and being the father of my child.” You said. He then kiss your lips and then your nose.

“Aiii.. Don’t kiss to much.. The baby will get mad..” He laughing at you and look at the baby. 


-------------Flashback----------------------

You read the note that Junhyung left in your note book. You smile sweetly~

“…EVERYTIME I SEE YOU ALL THE RAYS OF THE SUN ARE STREAMING THROUGH THE WAVES IN YOUR HAIR, AND EVERY STAR IN THE SKY IS TAKING AIM AT YOUR EYES LIKE A SPOTLIGHT…”

 

----- the end--------